Author Topic: Bitwine- psychicreader (psychicreader)??  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine- psychicreader (psychicreader)??
« on: November 13, 2018, 03:17:12 PM »
This advisors has alot of reviews and just about all positive.  Has anyone here read with them? All Reviews (5739) positive: 5661  netruel:78  negative:0

I've read with them 3 times in almost 2 years.  A little turned off on their style of reading with certain comments.

One statement: ' i see he still find ur ass hot and dreams of u very sexual :P '

Is it me or is this highly unprofessional???  How do you guys like their reading? Did you find them accurate? Weird that they don't have not 1 single negative review. 

Offline star1

Re: Bitwine- psychicreader (psychicreader)??
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 03:19:41 PM »
This advisors has alot of reviews and just about all positive.  Has anyone here read with them? All Reviews (5739) positive: 5661  netruel:78  negative:0

I've read with them 3 times in almost 2 years.  A little turned off on their style of reading with certain comments.

One statement: ' i see he still find ur ass hot and dreams of u very sexual :P '

Is it me or is this highly unprofessional???  How do you guys like their reading? Did you find them accurate? Weird that they don't have not 1 single negative review.

That's rather inappropriate.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 03:29:13 PM »
I thought so too.  Wonder if this is common for this advisor.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »
total fake...lol.  Told me a while ago that first POI "couldn't keep his thing down when he sees me"...smh! LOL  while it was prob true, wtf??? LMAOOOO

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 03:35:47 PM »
Lmao that is something else.  No filter on that one.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 03:36:02 PM »
total fake...lol.  Told me a while ago that first POI "couldn't keep his thing down when he sees me"...smh! LOL  while it was prob true, wtf??? LMAOOOO

This reader needs their own.. "healing". Sexual addiction/obsession therapy, lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 03:45:07 PM »
Lmao that is something else.  No filter on that one.

Lol, did she get any predictions right for you?  I know she fed me a fairytale I don't even talk to that guy anymore.  I found it suspect also that she had no neg feedback.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 04:06:55 PM »
This advisors has alot of reviews and just about all positive.  Has anyone here read with them? All Reviews (5739) positive: 5661  netruel:78  negative:0

Wow. Yup. I think that is a generic site, but I did read with them once because of their reviews and they mentioned something about how my POI likes my ass. Inappropriate for sure.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »

Wow. Yup. I think that is a generic site, but I did read with them once because of their reviews and they mentioned something about how my POI likes my ass. Inappropriate for sure.

She tells EVERYONE this

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM »
Lol we must all have sexy asses for sure then.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »

She tells EVERYONE this

Creepy..  ???