Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 25477 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizable with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys get back together very soon if this is the best for both of you :)

Offline sparky

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2019, 07:10:06 PM »
I could of put this in vent but I didn't feel like making a new thread.  lol.  So sometimes I ask the universe for a sign (not really sure what I think of if it actually works or not) about my ex or just something silly like getting me to win the powerball so I can retire early lol.  I usually don't think anything of it when I do it and just live my life after.  But I remember a few weeks ago I did ask if my ex and I were meant to be and to give me a sign.  I would say a couple days later at the most, I start to see her name everywhere.  Out shopping in a store or online and there is something customizable with a name or even some kind of Ad.  It has her name on it.  Go to the dating app and a butch of profiles have her name.

I honestly don't know if it is a coincidence or not.  She does have a common name so it is possible.  But at the same time it is annoying.  If the universe is trying to tell me that we are meant to be then why make me struggle with this time apart?  I know at the time when I did ask I was hoping that if it did give a sign it would of been like "No, you're being stupid. You are not meant to be."  To help the moving on process.  Basically my vent is if you are asking the universe or trying to manifest something.  I wish that the answer wouldn't be so vague.  Anyways that is all I have to say about that.  Enjoy my little vent  ;) lol.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys get back together very soon if this is the best for both of you :)

At this point I doubt it.  She got married in March.  A year after we broke up and only knew the guy for 9 months.  In order for us to be back together that would have to fail.  Which I do have a feeling it will.  Not sure when though.  I don't know if I would want her back.  All I want from her right now is an apology and that seems unlikely.

The vent is over that I was asking the universe if the whole thing was a mistake or not and give me a sign.  You know if we were meant to be.  I guess it could really be either way for the past or future.  I just found the name thing a sort of coincidence with it.  If she had some obscure name and I was seeing it all over.  I am sure people would say yes that is a sign.  But since she has a common name.  Do you say the same?  Because maybe it is the universe giving me a sign.  Maybe just not a very clear one.  If that is the case you would think the universe would make sure to give you a sign that is clear.

Yaz88

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2019, 07:43:35 PM »

Yup, this is exactly why I don’t ask the universe to give me a sign.  The name thing happened to such an extreme extent with a former POI that had a relatively unique name, it had me begging the universe and God for clarity.  Then one day I realized that I had all the clarity I needed.  The answer of whether me and that POI should be together or whether we were ever going to be together had been clear as day all along.  It was a big fat No, and the answer was evident in how he treated me and that he wasn’t planning on changing and that he didn’t want to change.  Looking back, I think that when I asked the universe to give me a sign, I manifested his name appearing everywhere.  The energy I put out when his name appeared caused his name to keep on appearing.  I don’t know if I’m correct, but I don’t ask the universe to provide signs anymore.  It was like a self fulfilling prophecy from hell.

Offline sparky

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2019, 07:51:29 PM »

Yup, this is exactly why I don’t ask the universe to give me a sign.  The name thing happened to such an extreme extent with a former POI that had a relatively unique name, it had me begging the universe and God for clarity.  Then one day I realized that I had all the clarity I needed.  The answer of whether me and that POI should be together or whether we were ever going to be together had been clear as day all along.  It was a big fat No, and the answer was evident in how he treated me and that he wasn’t planning on changing and that he didn’t want to change.  Looking back, I think that when I asked the universe to give me a sign, I manifested his name appearing everywhere.  The energy I put out when his name appeared caused his name to keep on appearing.  I don’t know if I’m correct, but I don’t ask the universe to provide signs anymore.  It was like a self fulfilling prophecy from hell.

That right there is why I think manifesting can be a bit of BS.  Because how do we not know that is actually what happens.  That it is our own energy doing it instead of the universe providing it.  I also thought the same thing about seeing her name more recently.  Thinking well duh of course I see it more because asked about it.  Though it could be a subconscious thing going on too.  We met on New Years Eve and as that day gets closer.  I can see my subconsciousness bringing her up more.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2019, 06:49:24 AM »
I don't really believe in manifestation much anymore. I'm sure poor people that are starving to death think about how great it would be to have food every day of their lives, but nothing and then they die of starvation. I'm also sure that all of the people struggling out there with finances wish to God they'd come across more money or get a raise or whatever. People who struggle with health issues probably wish to be healthy and try everything they can to make that happen but it never happens and they get worse and die. On the flip side of that, if we don't put in proper efforts with things, we reap the same. I don't know how it all works exactly but I'm really not convinced about the whole manifesting anything you want type shit. Unless it's real but we're all too much of a doubting Thomas for anything to actually occur? Who knows.

For me, years and years ago, when I was first learning about this manifestation bullshit, I wrote down exactly the kind of man I wanted, all the way down to the physical appearance, the personality, etc. The current ex was exactly what I asked for physically, and at first, he came across as what I asked for personality wise etc. However, he was the devil incarnate.

Now I just believe in predestination. I believe we plan our lives before we even incarnate and we make agreements with other souls prior to coming here. So every single person that we cross paths with and get involved with on whatever level was already planned from the start. Those that hurt us did so to help us grow and overcome some other hang ups, perhaps even from past lives. Those that love us are there to help with healing. And when no one is around, that's when we're meant to do it all on our own.  Just my .25 cents.

Offline sparky

« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
I don't really believe in manifestation much anymore. I'm sure poor people that are starving to death think about how great it would be to have food every day of their lives, but nothing and then they die of starvation. I'm also sure that all of the people struggling out there with finances wish to God they'd come across more money or get a raise or whatever. People who struggle with health issues probably wish to be healthy and try everything they can to make that happen but it never happens and they get worse and die. On the flip side of that, if we don't put in proper efforts with things, we reap the same. I don't know how it all works exactly but I'm really not convinced about the whole manifesting anything you want type shit. Unless it's real but we're all too much of a doubting Thomas for anything to actually occur? Who knows.

For me, years and years ago, when I was first learning about this manifestation bullshit, I wrote down exactly the kind of man I wanted, all the way down to the physical appearance, the personality, etc. The current ex was exactly what I asked for physically, and at first, he came across as what I asked for personality wise etc. However, he was the devil incarnate.

Now I just believe in predestination. I believe we plan our lives before we even incarnate and we make agreements with other souls prior to coming here. So every single person that we cross paths with and get involved with on whatever level was already planned from the start. Those that hurt us did so to help us grow and overcome some other hang ups, perhaps even from past lives. Those that love us are there to help with healing. And when no one is around, that's when we're meant to do it all on our own.  Just my .25 cents.

I could see this as being something.  I think the one thing with me is when it comes to manifest and this is just my understanding.  Is that if you wish to be a millionaire and or more food.  That the universe just doesn't give it to you but gives you an opportunity to have it.  It is up to you as to what you do with that opportunity.  As millionaire really is more cash than what you have this could just be a new side job that might only make you 20 bucks a week at the time but maybe in 5 years could make you millionaire from total money earned.  Is it really what you meant no but the universe answered to it.  People just see that initial 20 and thinking it isn't enough and not what they wanted.  So they stop and as a result their wish never occurs.

I too believe in predestination, but I dont believe we decided on it. No one will ever convince me that there are souls who choose to come to this life and to get murdered or ran over by a bus at age 7 to learn lessons for the next incarnation.

I think there is more a pre-destiny even if someone dies at age 7 or murdered could be that way.  As we don't know what that soul's life is just its incarnation is for that time on earth.  It could be that the death at age 7 or murder was there not to teach them a lesson for the next incarnation but more so to start a new life at a given time that could have more meaning.  That the young age or murder was just a life to fill a gap for the soul.  It could also be a purpose to touch the soul of another for them to have a life lesson. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2019, 04:33:23 AM »

I completely agree with this, especially the bit in bold. I do believe every single person we meet is for a reason and often times a lesson, which helps when they have hurt me or the situation is tough. If they leave my life I know that they were not meant for me or they would still be here.

By the way I've had my own experiences and proof of predestined events I couldn't control.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 04:35:20 AM by Star_01 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2020, 03:38:20 AM »
So glad loa is losing steam here. I've never believed in it.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2020, 04:11:02 AM »
OMG I AGREE! I think the concept of manifestation is quite toxic actually. Especially the fact that if we manifest the good then we manifest the bad? I found this article when I was looking into LOA. I just truly cannot wrap my head around continuously believing that I already have something that I don't or any of LOA really.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-blame-game/201609/the-truth-about-the-law-attraction

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2020, 05:54:30 PM »
Thx for sharing...I need to rethink. Good and bad and mostly the ugly.  :-\ :-\

anything