Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 25232 times)

Offline star1

Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2018, 03:11:15 PM »
I couldn't trust my intuition anymore because i was blindsided by my break up, so I really had no idea who would be right.  At first I got a lot of Feb. 2018 for reconciliation.  Then a bunch of people saying May.  Then October.

You know that is tough.  Here is something that helped me trust my intuition.  Back in May I predicted that my POI would start to lose friendships.  Friendships that she had before I met her and I didn't know these people until her.  I was giving it until Feb/March of next year but the earliest I felt it happening would be end of Sept first part of October.  Well guess what is happening in the last week or so?  My POI is starting to lose friendships and the ones I was predicting.

Something else about my POI that is giving me that gut feeling of contact.  We met on New Years Eve and there is a great story there.  Her current guy they met on Bumble from what I heard.  Not really exciting.  I know my POI that she wants that wow factor in life.  So marrying this guy she is with won't do it.  Not saying it can't happen but I just don't feel it.  With NYE coming up soon I know she will be thinking about me.  In fact that is some of the subtle signs I see that I am sure she is thinking about me right now but having trouble wanting to reach out.  Because other people are controlling her.  When she finally defends herself that is when she will reach out.  I have also thought that for months.  That was the thing Moira said of her two friends she described.  I didn't mention anything about her friends and she just went into them about them whispering in her ear about the situation.

I was blindsided by my breakup as well but my intuition is still there.  It may be wrong and I am okay with that too.  I am one to admit to my mistakes.  So don't lose faith in your own intuition.

I'm an idiot and always ignore my intuition. I wish I had paid attention to it.

Offline sparky

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2018, 03:17:25 PM »
I couldn't trust my intuition anymore because i was blindsided by my break up, so I really had no idea who would be right.  At first I got a lot of Feb. 2018 for reconciliation.  Then a bunch of people saying May.  Then October.

You know that is tough.  Here is something that helped me trust my intuition.  Back in May I predicted that my POI would start to lose friendships.  Friendships that she had before I met her and I didn't know these people until her.  I was giving it until Feb/March of next year but the earliest I felt it happening would be end of Sept first part of October.  Well guess what is happening in the last week or so?  My POI is starting to lose friendships and the ones I was predicting.

Something else about my POI that is giving me that gut feeling of contact.  We met on New Years Eve and there is a great story there.  Her current guy they met on Bumble from what I heard.  Not really exciting.  I know my POI that she wants that wow factor in life.  So marrying this guy she is with won't do it.  Not saying it can't happen but I just don't feel it.  With NYE coming up soon I know she will be thinking about me.  In fact that is some of the subtle signs I see that I am sure she is thinking about me right now but having trouble wanting to reach out.  Because other people are controlling her.  When she finally defends herself that is when she will reach out.  I have also thought that for months.  That was the thing Moira said of her two friends she described.  I didn't mention anything about her friends and she just went into them about them whispering in her ear about the situation.

I was blindsided by my breakup as well but my intuition is still there.  It may be wrong and I am okay with that too.  I am one to admit to my mistakes.  So don't lose faith in your own intuition.

I wouldn't say you are an idiot but you can learn from it.  I know that even if I am wrong which there is the possibility I am.  That even if wrong helps me with my intuition.  I should add that one thing about these friendships she is losing now.  These are not easy friendships to say she is losing.  These were people she was calling her best friend and was even in a wedding a couple months ago.  But I still predicted it happening.  When I was younger I didn't trust my intuition much but lately I have been a lot.  I think over the course of the last couple of years have helped that.  So sometimes it takes time.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2018, 03:22:01 PM »

I wouldn't say you are an idiot but you can learn from it.  I know that even if I am wrong which there is the possibility I am.  That even if wrong helps me with my intuition.  I should add that one thing about these friendships she is losing now.  These are not easy friendships to say she is losing.  These were people she was calling her best friend and was even in a wedding a couple months ago.  But I still predicted it happening.  When I was younger I didn't trust my intuition much but lately I have been a lot.  I think over the course of the last couple of years have helped that.  So sometimes it takes time.

Thank you. My gut feeling on this hasn't been very good. I ignored it at first, wondering if I'm worrying (I'm a huge worrier and pessimist), and choosing to ignore it as it's bad news and obviously you don't want it to be bad. But my gut has been right all along  :( I hope your lady comes forward for you.

Offline sparky

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2018, 03:31:48 PM »

Thank you. My gut feeling on this hasn't been very good. I ignored it at first, wondering if I'm worrying (I'm a huge worrier and pessimist), and choosing to ignore it as it's bad news and obviously you don't want it to be bad. But my gut has been right all along  :( I hope your lady comes forward for you.

Thank you.  I am more of a plan for the worst but hope for the best kind of person.  So really right now I would say my ex isn't coming back but I can't let that gut feeling go away.  It is faint but there so I have to also trust that.  But the thing that interests me is this other person that a few psychics have mentioned.  Who I am supposed to meet between now and roughly into the first part of the year.  So even if I don't get with my ex I have that as well.  As hard as it will be, I am going to try and forget about these readings and let things happen.  I have things documented to look back and wonder if a situation played out that was predicted.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 03:39:45 PM »

Thank you.  I am more of a plan for the worst but hope for the best kind of person.  So really right now I would say my ex isn't coming back but I can't let that gut feeling go away.  It is faint but there so I have to also trust that.  But the thing that interests me is this other person that a few psychics have mentioned.  Who I am supposed to meet between now and roughly into the first part of the year.  So even if I don't get with my ex I have that as well.  As hard as it will be, I am going to try and forget about these readings and let things happen.  I have things documented to look back and wonder if a situation played out that was predicted.

I've heard this lots of times from people who are waiting on an ex to come back, that somebody else is supposed to come in for them. I guess it's sod's law that when an ex does come back, you have to pick lol.

Offline sparky

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 04:11:01 PM »
I've heard this lots of times from people who are waiting on an ex to come back, that somebody else is supposed to come in for them. I guess it's sod's law that when an ex does come back, you have to pick lol.

This could very well be a common theme.  It might be more of a way to try and move on sort of thing so you are not waiting.  That by telling you there is someone else out there helps you move on.  Which in turn causes your ex to feel the energy of you leaving them from constantly thinking about them.  Then they reach out.  Or it is simply a way for you to heal and move on to the next thing instead of dwelling on them for months or years.

11jlady

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 04:20:38 PM »
To add: Since we are all energies, we can all feel when someone is connected to us via their thoughts/emotions etc. So, to be fair, these psychics do have a point in some of the things they say.

For example, when your POI/ex is distracted with someone else, you feel a sense of abandonment or being "cut off". You can feel that their energies are no longer directed at or "with" you and this is the reason why most of us call these psychics in the first place, other than going through some ups and downs and inconsistencies. So it would be the same thing switched around. When we stop thinking about our exes or POIs and focus our energies on someone or something else, they will also feel that at some point.

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 04:27:00 PM »

This could very well be a common theme.  It might be more of a way to try and move on sort of thing so you are not waiting.  That by telling you there is someone else out there helps you move on.  Which in turn causes your ex to feel the energy of you leaving them from constantly thinking about them.  Then they reach out.  Or it is simply a way for you to heal and move on to the next thing instead of dwelling on them for months or years.

I think it's more the latter and I think it's a typical coincidence personally when the ex comes back after you've moved on. I've said many times on here an ex has never come back to me after I've given up, but a friend has had all of her exes contact her on and off over the years. Everyone seems to have different strokes of luck.

Offline sparky

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 04:38:08 PM »
Thank you for sharing your experiences Sparky. I think sometimes it's hard to decipher between our intuition vs our emotions. At least, it's been that way for me. I suppose when we're able to step outside of our emotions we're able to get that intuition. I have a hard time stepping outside of my emotions. However, I will say, that when my ex left this last time, it felt very different than all the other times. I felt as though either I was never going to see him in person again or that it would be a very long time before I did and that's why it crushed me so much more this last time. Now I'm not sure if I got that feeling because I knew that I wasn't going to continue dealing with this or if it was because I knew, on a spiritual level, deep down inside that our time together was coming to an end either permanently or for an extended period of time due to him having a ton of life lessons to learn still.

As far as psychics predicting the worst case scenario with regards to exes coming back, I think some of them truly are gifted and really do see that there isn't going to be a further connection. It's actually more likely that an ex WILL return at some point, especially if the break up is still fresh. I'd say if it's been more than a year and a half, the chances are way more slim. However, I've had an ex pop back up into my life 10 years later and we had a relationship that lasted 3 years and then it was the permanent end. But usually, an ex will come back pending what the reason for the break up was in the first place. I also think there is a lot of confusion on coming back to reconcile vs coming back for some sort of closure vs coming back because they want to remain friends.

As Kisha put it, just because they may end up contacting you doesn't mean they are contacting for the purpose of reconciling the actual relationship. I also believe that because we are all energies, we can still feel a strong connection to a person on a spiritual level and that can even last a lifetime, but that doesn't mean we are going to live this particular life with them. I don't know. It's all convoluted. I'm just throwing out theories based upon things I've studied regarding the afterlife, spiritual realms, death, NDEs, past life regressions, etc. They all seem to have the same theme.

I think there are a handful of extremely gifted and legit psychics and the majority of the other ones just give readings based upon statistics and a bit of psychology. Especially those that ask you questions, they will base that upon historical behavior patterns of the POI. Also, throw in some astrology with it and you can predict even more about what that person may or may not do.

Every time I would call a psychic that wasn't legit in the past regarding past exes, and pretty much all of them weren't legit for me until I met Kisha and Psychic Shelly, they would always give me the time frame of 2 to 3 months out or would use seasons spring/summer/fall/winter. That seems to be a pattern for them. Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

You make some excellent points and I think some people do confuse a psychic telling them that an ex that makes contact leads to reconciliation.  It maybe that the ex just only makes contact.  Pretty much all of the psychics told me that I would reconcile with my ex but with first contact from my ex in roughly Jan.  It was one thing I wanted to catch and see if they would mention getting back together verses just contact.  So you have to be careful on how you interpret what they say.  I really think a lot hear their POI will make contact and immediately think they will reconcile.  Then when that doesn't happen they get upset at the psychic saying their prediction was wrong.  It wasn't wrong.  They said they would contact you.  They said nothing about reconciling.  Even Kisha mentioned reconciling with my ex with the detailed account of what will happen from first contact to the end of late spring next year.  The whole part of that was to lead up to reconciliation.

Offline sparky

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »

I think it's more the latter and I think it's a typical coincidence personally when the ex comes back after you've moved on. I've said many times on here an ex has never come back to me after I've given up, but a friend has had all of her exes contact her on and off over the years. Everyone seems to have different strokes of luck.

Well being a guy I swear that exes coming back for girls is way more common than it is for a guy.  ;)

Offline star1

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2018, 04:43:15 PM »

Well being a guy I swear that exes coming back for girls is way more common than it is for a guy.  ;)

Yeah, it definitely seems to be.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2018, 04:44:59 PM »

Sparky - part of that might be because as girls we are told not to chase you....  All of these readers keep telling me to make him come to me! 

Offline star1

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2018, 04:49:27 PM »

Sparky - part of that might be because as girls we are told not to chase you....  All of these readers keep telling me to make him come to me!

Also, we do get scared of rejection, too.

Offline sparky

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 04:49:58 PM »

I really think that is kind of taboo anymore.  Maybe way back I could see that but in today's society I think it is perfectly alright for a woman to chase a guy.  There can be the same sort of boundaries as when the guy chases the girl.  But I also think it depends on the reason for the breakup as well on who should chase who.

11jlady

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 04:54:06 PM »
I think the reason why males return quicker than females is because usually a male will make a knee jerk decision and break up or leave the situation thinking the grass is greener on the other side because his current girl had some mood swings or something. They are way too quick to make those decisions. Then they go find out that the grass on the other side isn't really greener, it's just green where you actually water it.

Females typically think things through and have more staying power to deal with stuff and so when we actually make the decision to leave a relationship, more often than not, we have thought things through for a very long time and most likely haven't been happy for a very long time so then we make that choice and typically, once a female leaves, she isn't leaving for a "break" but rather to find a completely new permanent mate.

Now that isn't ALWAYS the case. But that's statistically speaking and is the case most of the time.

Just like usually when a man cheats, it's just for either emotional or physical gratification but they have no intentions of leaving the relationship permanently. It's more for selfish purposes. However, most of the time when a female cheats, she's actually looking to move on and looking for a new partner rather than just temporary thrills, but she isn't able to be alone so she has to cheat to find someone else before ending what she is currently in.

Just my observations.

anything