Author Topic: Your Story  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Smiley1

Your Story
« on: January 11, 2020, 03:29:32 AM »
Really interested in this forum as it has sparked my interest a bit.

I have been having readings for years and most in person.  I only got face to face readings until a few years ago.  I did read with 3 readers over the phone on purpose and did a test on another one.

Most of my readings have been really good, but I have not wanted or looked for specific answers It all started as fun.  The girls from school and me would get together and all go together for a reading and come out one after another to see what they were each told.

We had readers come to us for hen parties or birthdays.

We have done long car drives to see a reader in a strange country location miles away from home because someone had heard through a friend of a friend that they were good.

From here I have read with Yona Farrell and Will and Matilda but only because they are recommended to me by friends.   Will years and years ago when he was on a website and Yona I have read with her yearly for around 3 years.  Never had my top up part waythrogh the year though.  I didnt need to as I wasn't waiting for anything.

Over the years me and my friends had various outcomes  many of us had small silly predictions happen, one friend met her husband predicted by a weird woman we read with miles away from Melbourne.  She was really good but died about a year after our readings so we never went back there.

Why do you all use phone readers over face to face readings?   I am just curious because I never knew phone readers existed to this extent and it seems like many of you have many readings in a month where I get 2 in 12 months.

Why do you think that is and what drives you to do it?   No judgement just interested as this board has fascinated me since I found it.

Offline maggs30

Re: Your Story
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 05:07:21 AM »
My mom took me to a local psychic when I was 17. She predicted my boyfriend was a summer fling and wouldn't last. We were married for 24 years. Didn't get another reading until after we divorced. My readings started about a non committal Virgo I started seeing. All keen crazies and local readers said it was meant to be blah blah. Haven't spoken to him in well over a year. That mess and the emotional and mental abuse of my marriage caused huge anxiety and self worth issues. Now 8 months into a loosely committed relationship with another damn Virgo my fears and insecurities are crippling. His schedule and mine are hard to spend time together and we don't communicate every day. Sometimes we don't for weeks. So anxiety to the extreme but we are both working so much and have so much going on its not just him not communicating its me too. I found this board and better psychics and things are falling in place finally. My local readers got small things like me buying a car or moving which I had already planned but nothing in the way of relationships. For me Yona Kisha Cookie Leanne are my top accurate readers. Barbara and Gail and even QofCs fall in next but this board has helped me focus on each ones strength to get the most from them.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 01:38:39 PM »
I had a great local psychic but sadly she passed away. I live in a small town so phone readings are my only option. I would travel a reasonable distance if I knew of a local reader. Anyone in Texas that can recommend one lol

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 05:59:10 PM »
Hey smiley,

Phone reading are easier to get quick access and easy to record. Face to face is by far is best if you can find them especially in the middle of the nite when you are having an anxiety attack.
Tarot cards reading at Psychic expo or fair can be fun and quite good if you do not get a wadoodo.

Really interested in this forum as it has sparked my interest a bit.

I have been having readings for years and most in person.  I only got face to face readings until a few years ago.  I did read with 3 readers over the phone on purpose and did a test on another one.

Most of my readings have been really good, but I have not wanted or looked for specific answers It all started as fun.  The girls from school and me would get together and all go together for a reading and come out one after another to see what they were each told.

We had readers come to us for hen parties or birthdays.

We have done long car drives to see a reader in a strange country location miles away from home because someone had heard through a friend of a friend that they were good.

From here I have read with Yona Farrell and Will and Matilda but only because they are recommended to me by friends.   Will years and years ago when he was on a website and Yona I have read with her yearly for around 3 years.  Never had my top up part waythrogh the year though.  I didnt need to as I wasn't waiting for anything.

Over the years me and my friends had various outcomes  many of us had small silly predictions happen, one friend met her husband predicted by a weird woman we read with miles away from Melbourne.  She was really good but died about a year after our readings so we never went back there.

Why do you all use phone readers over face to face readings?   I am just curious because I never knew phone readers existed to this extent and it seems like many of you have many readings in a month where I get 2 in 12 months.

Why do you think that is and what drives you to do it?   No judgement just interested as this board has fascinated me since I found it.

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 06:28:20 PM »
Where I live there are only a few local psychics.  One of them can be good, but you can only read with her once a year or even less than that.  She’s relatively accurate, but tends to be kind of cryptic and once gave me a fairytale ending to appease me (I could tell she was just telling me what I wanted to hear so I’d be happy). One of the most accurate readers is in a town about 2 hours away and that is who I have used since 2017 for things that really matter.  She really has never told me anything that turned out to be incorrect.  In the same town there is another lady who is very good.  Not a fairytale reader.  Strangely enough, she saw my career track in a completely different industry than what I’m currently doing (as a dog trainer lol).  I have no idea where she got this information, but another reader came up with the same thing.  Other than that weird twist, she’s been 100% accurate as well.  At this point, I don’t want a reading.  There is nothing more I need to know in order to proceed with my life.  In the future, I think I’ll be limiting readings to Kisha (twice per year), Leanne (maybe once per year), Matilda, Yona (like every 8 months or so depending on how fast the cards move), Lady P and Z as empaths, QOC (for very limited situations), Sweet Orange (limited situations with business), Miss Ann (like once a year or once every 9 months), and Kira.  I’ll use my local readers as well as I have in the past on a limited basis.  Mostly, I just want the readers to provide a general sketch of what I can expect and as a guide so that I know what I should be concentrating on.  Of course, there are the ones I mentioned which are used more on a case by case basis.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 07:13:58 PM »
Hey yaz88,
Does this mean you are limiting yourself to 6 readings a year! Wished I was so disciplined. Prehaps,
Later...seems like the same readers keeping coming up.. thx for the breakdown helpful indeed.

Where I live there are only a few local psychics.  One of them can be good, but you can only read with her once a year or even less than that.  She’s relatively accurate, but tends to be kind of cryptic and once gave me a fairytale ending to appease me (I could tell she was just telling me what I wanted to hear so I’d be happy). One of the most accurate readers is in a town about 2 hours away and that is who I have used since 2017 for things that really matter.  She really has never told me anything that turned out to be incorrect.  In the same town there is another lady who is very good.  Not a fairytale reader.  Strangely enough, she saw my career track in a completely different industry than what I’m currently doing (as a dog trainer lol).  I have no idea where she got this information, but another reader came up with the same thing.  Other than that weird twist, she’s been 100% accurate as well.  At this point, I don’t want a reading.  There is nothing more I need to know in order to proceed with my life.  In the future, I think I’ll be limiting readings to Kisha (twice per year), Leanne (maybe once per year), Matilda, Yona (like every 8 months or so depending on how fast the cards move), Lady P and Z as empaths, QOC (for very limited situations), Sweet Orange (limited situations with business), Miss Ann (like once a year or once every 9 months), and Kira.  I’ll use my local readers as well as I have in the past on a limited basis.  Mostly, I just want the readers to provide a general sketch of what I can expect and as a guide so that I know what I should be concentrating on.  Of course, there are the ones I mentioned which are used more on a case by case basis.

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 07:21:28 PM »
Hey yaz88,
Does this mean you are limiting yourself to 6 readings a year! Wished I was so disciplined. Prehaps,
Later...seems like the same readers keeping coming up.. thx for the breakdown helpful indeed.

Most likely, Jen.  I know I’ll definitely get two a year from Kisha and at least one a year from Yona. The rest would be if I need more insight on how an area of my life is shaping up.  I’ve found that there are somethings I’d rather not know about. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 08:50:16 PM »
True.

Hey yaz88,

Most likely, Jen.  I know I’ll definitely get two a year from Kisha and at least one a year from Yona. The rest would be if I need more insight on how an area of my life is shaping up.  I’ve found that there are somethings I’d rather not know about.

anything