Author Topic: Help please, afraid  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Mwpalm

Help please, afraid
« on: December 20, 2019, 02:39:10 PM »
Hello, I don’t know if I am doing this right but I will try. Sorry if I do anything wrong. I am new to this website.

So it goes like this.
Me and my ex broke up for about 3 months ago. He texted me sometimes and told me before that he still likes me. Then a month ago I got to know by a person that a girl have been telling him that she and my ex are in a relationship. I then confronted him about this cause this girl have been hurting me so much and he promised he would never talk to her. He denies over and over again. And I got so heartbroken. So what did I do? I turned myself to psychics and fortune tellers. I believe in them cause I am from Thailand and it’s very real there. I have been paying over 2500 usd for psychics and fortune tellers. And like many of them have been telling me that he is indeed with her and are her soulmate and will be together with her forever. It breaks my heart and my ex keeps telling me it’s not true. And now he have blocked me cause I can’t stop going on about it and this is making me believe he did this cause he know that they told me the truth.

I wouldn’t believe them if they weren’t so spot on in many things and they even had our birthdates and time to do this. And even a astrologer told so.
My questions is that have anyone been in the same place and a psychic or fortune teller with good reviews and many followers have predicted something and it was completely wrong and never happened?

Please don’t make fun of me or yell at me like people on reddit. I am just so torn and wants answer.
Xx

Offline sexyp

Re: Help please, afraid
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 04:08:36 PM »
the starting point would be to tell us who you read with and what they said. then maybe people can tell you which readers you can trust and even then, no psychic is 100 percent.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 05:51:25 PM »
in my personal experience, most psychics get the past and present right. future predictions are mostly a miss.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 06:55:08 AM »
I'm so sorry you are going through such pain. My recommendation is to reflect on his behavior. How he treats you and has treated you in the past. I believe deep down within, we already know the answers to these questions and we just call psychics to either confirm our own intuition or to prove it wrong because we want so badly for that sick feeling to go away.

Yes many psychics that have a 99% accuracy rate or 90% whatever can and have been wrong. I have two that I've been going to for years and years and they are mostly correct in what they see coming up, but there have been times when they were wrong and it's either they were wrong, or something changed in the interim.

Also, keep in mind, that sometimes these psychics see really far out, further out than they are even aware of at times. One shouldn't sit around waiting for stuff to happen. It usually happens when we are no longer holding onto it. It's ironic how that works. When you don't want something, you get it and when you do want something, you don't get it. It's all twisted.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 08:46:40 AM »
Hello, I don’t know if I am doing this right but I will try. Sorry if I do anything wrong. I am new to this website.

So it goes like this.
Me and my ex broke up for about 3 months ago. He texted me sometimes and told me before that he still likes me. Then a month ago I got to know by a person that a girl have been telling him that she and my ex are in a relationship. I then confronted him about this cause this girl have been hurting me so much and he promised he would never talk to her. He denies over and over again. And I got so heartbroken. So what did I do? I turned myself to psychics and fortune tellers. I believe in them cause I am from Thailand and it’s very real there. I have been paying over 2500 usd for psychics and fortune tellers. And like many of them have been telling me that he is indeed with her and are her soulmate and will be together with her forever. It breaks my heart and my ex keeps telling me it’s not true. And now he have blocked me cause I can’t stop going on about it and this is making me believe he did this cause he know that they told me the truth.

I wouldn’t believe them if they weren’t so spot on in many things and they even had our birthdates and time to do this. And even a astrologer told so.
My questions is that have anyone been in the same place and a psychic or fortune teller with good reviews and many followers have predicted something and it was completely wrong and never happened?

Please don’t make fun of me or yell at me like people on reddit. I am just so torn and wants answer.
Xx

Hi dear,I m sorry what you are going through, you may hire a private detective  agent to find it out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:35:18 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 01:55:01 AM »
hello hun, I know this a month later but i have been where you are and my advice to you is something i wish i could have told myself back when i started to go down this path ; just stop consulting psychics. the fact that you have this " prediction" looming over your head will make you to lash out or annoy the crap out of your person of interest. there were times i would act completely out of character with my POI because of something a psychic told me and would lash out at him and he wouldnt understand where it came from and why, and even though he was horrible to me at times, i have to take blame for adding extra confusion to the relationship based on things that could never be validated, kind of like what you are doing. I would stop and release whatever the psychics have told you and try to heal. Psychics can always get past and present correctly but that does not hold the future. more times than not a prediction that you hear from the majority of psychics the opposite of what was said is mostly to be true. if you to are meant for each other he will indeed come back and you will have a second chance to do things correctly without the influence of people you don't know. im really sorry you are hurting, i know what it feels like but i just want to tell you that you are strong, beautiful and one of a kind. believe in yourself to be able to obtain a love without confusion and negativity because it is possible.

anything