Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 25234 times)

Offline sparky

My Psychic Experiences
« on: November 12, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
Here is your warning that this will be long. ;) So I have been lurking in this forum for last few weeks.  It took awhile to get my account created but since the beginning of October you could say I have been having a bit of a psychic addiction.  Because something has been bothering me.  It was October and the spirit of Halloween I wanted to ask a psychic about my love life and if a POI was going to come back.  I was really hurt by this POI but I bounce between wanting them back or not.  By this point my POI and I have been broken up since March 2018 and my POI has been with someone since mid June 2018.  So my first reading was on October 5th 2018 and my last was November 9th 2018.   I really didn’t think anything of it at the time and was very skeptical.  I still am skeptical right now whether any of the predictions would happen but here is my experience with some readings.

After the first reading I got that my POI was coming back.  I was like let’s get a second opinion and I got the same outcome and they even said similar things.  This started a search of sorts.  Is this really happening or some kind of fluke of false hopes.  So here is a review of all the psychics I did readings in order and what I remember from them.

Starbreezetarot (Keen) I asked about what my love life will be and if there is anyone in my past that will came back.  Am I soon to find the one.  She asked for my name and DOB.  Told me that someone will be coming into my life soon.  That when I meet them I wouldn’t think of them as someone to spend my life with but we would just click.  That it would seem all of the sudden and she felt it would be through a gathering with friends.  Then she checked to see if my POI would be coming back by getting her name and DOB.  She said yes and that I would have a choice between my POI and this new person.  That no matter who I would choose they are both long term partners but she really said that my POI and I would reconcile.  She also said that my new relationship with my POI would be different than our previous.  It wouldn’t be a bad thing and actually a really good renewed relationship.  She also mentioned that see got tarot cards indicating that we would reconcile.  She predicted a 6 which she say as 6 days/weeks.  Only thing that happened so far was I bumped into my POI at a fast food restaurant during lunch.  We didn’t speak and not sure if she even saw me.  Still a week left of the 6 weeks so verdict is still debatable if a start of reconciliation will happen with POI or if I meet this new person.  But I might have to give a bit to her that we did indeed come in contact in some way even though we didn’t talk.

BEST PSYCHIC LAURA (Keen) I asked about my future love life and if I will reconcile with my POI.  She said yes I will but it won’t happen for awhile.  She got a 3 which she said could be 3 days/weeks/months.  She was leaning more on it being 3 months of it though on when my POI would contact me to start to reconcile which helps explains why she felt it won’t be for awhile.  She also mentioned there would be someone else before my POI contacts me.  Said the same thing as Starbreezetarot that this person I could be with as well.  But she included that if I choose my POI that this new person has the potential to be a lifelong friend but if I choose the new person, my POI wouldn’t be that kind of person in my life and would more likely be gone for good.

Brodi (PS x7563) I asked if she saw my POI coming back.  Brodi was really sweet and I enjoyed talking with her.  I felt like we did connect really well and she saw that my POI would come back.  She was getting an 8 for weeks but she really felt it would just be sometime later this holiday season maybe into January that my POI will contact me.  She did see a future with her and even predicted us having three kids.  She did feel like there could possibly be another person introduced just before my POI contacts me.

Mylie (PS x8974) I asked if she saw my POI coming back.  I really felt like we connected well and she said that my POI would be coming back but it would be awhile.  She saw my POI contacting me in about January but maybe a bit earlier.  She even predicted that we would end up together and have three kids as well.  She also mentioned that my POI is a twin flame that was a runner.  Which is why my POI broke up so abruptly and out of the blue.  I asked her if she saw anyone else for me and she said she didn’t but she just focuses on the A to B and can miss things that are in the middle.  So she wouldn’t hold out saying that I might not meet someone else before my POI contacts me.  Overall though is she saw possible holiday season for POI to make contact but more likely right after the New Year and that we would definitely reconcile.

Serenity (PS x9213) I asked about if she saw my POI coming back.  This was a very brief call but I felt as most of it was scripted.  She kind of went more into my POI’s feelings which I thought was partially right but could work for just about anyone.  She did say that I would reconcile with my POI and that she my POI reaching out within a week.  She also predicted that I would be married in 2020 and would have three kids.  Her prediction of a week has come and gone.  So maybe her timing is off on the first contact but she did see she would reconcile.

Kristine (PS x8223) I wanted to know more about my love life coming up and if my POI was coming back.  We did a check first on my love life and determine that I wouldn’t be single much longer.  We then checked about my POI and she sees that my POI will contact me in 12-14 weeks.  So right after the start of the new year into mid January.  She also saw that my POI will break up with her current bf right before she reaches out.  I honestly told her that I couldn’t see it happening.  She said that I should call her back then because she was confident it was going to happen and she wanted to help me with my next steps after POI makes contact.  I really don’t know what to think of this reading so we will see if her prediction on contact happens.

Betty (PS x7514) I asked her if my POI would be coming back.  I honestly didn’t feel like we connected at all and I barely remember what she all said.  I want to say that she saw we would be getting back together but at the same time I can’t say she said wouldn’t.  So I am just going to say the latter here and that I will not reconnect with my POI but she did see someone else.  That is about all I can remember from her call.

Queen of Cups18 (Keen) I asked what she saw coming up for me and my POI.  She said no she wasn’t going to come back.  She then asked why I had so much negativity about the situation.  That kind of threw me for a bit.  I wasn’t expecting her to sense that out of me and it was true.  I mentioned it was because of the past and what my POI has done to me since the breakup I am upset over it since I didn’t deserve it.  She definitely could tell I wasn’t happy about the situation.  From what I got out of my reading from Queen was that I felt like it was more of the present than really a prediction.  She read my POI well and my POI’s current bf.  She was able to see traits about my POI that I didn’t mention at all.  Picked up a medical condition about my POI that I wasn’t expecting her to say.  So I would say as some others on this forum have mentioned that she picks up on the present more so the future.  So as reconciling with my POI I would say she is correct that we are not at the present but I think her future prediction of us not reconciling might be wrong.

Love Clairvoyant Brittany (Keen) I asked what she saw coming up for me and my POI.  She said that we would reconcile and that she would contact sometime as early as December but more likely will be January or maybe February. She felt stronger for January.  She was able to describe some things about my POI well but some things I felt like it was scripted or a canned response.  Examples like she has commitment issues.  Now I did feel right after the break up that there might be commitment issues there but I am not entirely sure on that.  She also said that she sees a trip sometime after my POI contacts me.  Could that be a trip together?  Seemed to talk more about what my POI was feeling between me and her current bf.  It was that she loved me and not really him.  That she actually is quite bored with him.  How she does compare me to him.  But overall was that she did see her reaching out and then us reconciling and us getting married.

Aries Intuition (Booked 30 min phone call through her site) I asked her what she saw coming up with my POI?  I didn’t want to mention an ex POI to see what she would say.  I was honestly shocked.  The detail she gave me from now to into the later part of next spring.  She described my POI really well.  Her prediction was that my POI would reach out to me and we would slowly start to reconcile.  That reconciliation wouldn’t really happen fast and would go into the spring.  She described in detail how the reconciliation process would be with my POI and why it wouldn’t be so fast.  The interesting thing was that she mentioned cold.  She wasn’t sure if I lived somewhere cold or not but she just said that contact from my POI will take place during the winter months.  I live where we experience the “nice” winter weather and with fall really rolling around right now.  It will be awhile before my POI contacts me.  The coldest time of the year is January into the first part of February.  So does that cold meaning tie into our coldest time of the year?  Interesting way of predicting a timeline without numbers.  Aries was thinking that January would be when she will contact me.  She also mentioned that the person around her right now would not be completely out of the picture when my POI contacts me but not to worry as that will not last.  There would be just some overlap.  I was honestly prepared for her to say that I wouldn’t reconcile with my POI at all but she did see it happening.  But she gave me the opposite and a clear path after that first contact.  Something that no one else ever did.  Most just said yes she will contact you and you will be together.  Nothing about the finer details.  I actually had a great time talking with her and we were laughing as it was Halloween night when we talked.  I did tell her that I find it very hard to believe what she is telling me and that I feel like it might not be that way. I explained that I am about 50/50 when it comes to if my POI will really come back and she told me that is a good thing.  That I am completely open and I will get the choice if I want to take my POI back or not when that time comes.

Bridgette (PS x8133) I asked what she saw coming up for my POI and I.  Surprisingly she got something no one else said about my POI.  That my POI wanted space after we broke up.  She told me to just give her space and that she saw her coming back right after the start of the year.  The weird thing was that she saw a kid.  Neither my POI nor I have any children.  When I told her that she mentioned that she does see a child.  So not sure what that all means but maybe in the soon future?  She talked a bit more about the present and what my POI was feeling but she was sure that my POI would come back and we would reconcile with that first contact the start of the year.  One thing else I want to mention is that she said someone will enter my life unexpectedly and shortly before my POI will contact me.  As my POI will feel that she is losing me because of this person might be what causes her to contact me.  Something else was that she said that my POI and I have a strong connection cord with each other that isn’t severed and that will bring us back together.

Moira (PS x7776) I was in line for a phone call when the system messed up and I got impatient.  So instead of a phone call I did a video session so I didn’t have to wait another day to get with her.  We had a video session for just over an hour.  I asked what she saw coming up for my POI and I.  I really felt like we connected but it did feel a bit more as a counseling session to me than a reading.  We discussed a lot about my POI and her feelings.  She was able to nail some of my POI’s friends that I think have been causing some problems. One she even described her appearance really well.  At first she wanted me to contact her but wait awhile.  It was then I mentioned that something happened with my POI in September that doesn’t make me want to contact first in fear of legal reasons.  At that point Moira said that she takes back the contact part but she does see my POI contact me after the start of the year.  That I should be really careful around my POI for my own safety.  She really was on my side and I felt like we discussed more about the present than the future.  The only future prediction was my POI would contact me.  Moria also thought that maybe I should meet someone new as that would get to my POI to reach out.  She didn’t specifically say that there was another person but interesting that she at least mentioned it.  She also mentioned that she could see that I have some empath abilities and I have an amazing aura around me.  That I should trust those when my POI does make contact.  So overall she does see contact roughly the same timeline as everyone else that predicted but we didn’t really look that far so can’t say on the reconciliation.  It was a positive reading though and I did enjoy talking with her.

Sandra Logan (Found based on an article about her.  Booked through her site for 1 hour phone session) I had a great time talking to Sandra and it was like talking to your grandma.  She had a bit different style than the other psychics.  We first started off with my love life and my POI.  She was able to pick up my POI really well and believes there is a chance of us coming back together after the start of the New Year.  She basically was saying that my POI needs to miss me and right now she isn’t but she will.  She told me to trust in my spirit guides.  They have a plan and are working for me and my POI to bring us back together.  She told me to just try and live my life and let them take care of it.  I asked her in the call if she saw someone else coming into my life before my POI contacts me.  Her reply was that was why she told me to live my life.  Because she does see someone entering but she didn’t want me to think about it.  From there we told about finances and my life in general and I can say that she saw 2019/2020 being really good years for me. Overall it was a good phone session and I was happy to talk to her. 

I had a couple more psychic calls just before Sandra but they followed the pattern of what everyone else said.  So here is the shocker for me out of all of these readings.  I get one thing that my POI will be coming back and they all basically got roughly the same timeline on when my POI will make contact.  Aries was able to give a more detailed account after that first contact than the rest.  I think that with the majority getting the same timeline is interesting along with seeing her coming back.  I really was expecting a high percentage of saying yes but if you look through most they all say about the same thing.  Now some of this can be canned phrases and work for the majority of people but if that was the case then why do all have such similar timelines?  I would expect them to be all different or at least have more variation than what I got.  So I would have to say there has to be some sort of gift that they have.  It could be that I got a lot of good guessers and out 13 I had the high majority say positive things.  Now I also thought do they all have a way to see other readings I have done?  Well I didn’t do it all from the same psychic source.  They are different and I still got roughly the same outcome.

So if I were to concise everything down into one timeline here is the final predication.  That sometime between now and the end of the year I will meet someone unexpectedly.  This person has all the potential to be a life partner for me.  Shortly after my POI will break up with her current boyfriend and then make contact with me sometime right after the New Year.  From there we will slowly start to rebuild our relationship to a reconciliation that will lead to marriage and not something short term. 

Now here is my final conclusion on that prediction.  Will it happen?  Honestly I do not know.  I am still very skeptical about the prediction and I can say that I don’t see it happening.  It does feel a lot like a really big false hope.  I see my POI staying with the guy she is with and never wanting to talk to me again.  But with all the bad things that have happened there also have been subtle clues that maybe she will come back.  I also have this really faint gut feeling about her making contact with me.  So in time we will see what happens but for now I am going to just store this information and just live my life and let my spirit guides do their thing.  I will not worry about it and just see what happens.  I'm also fortunate that I am able to afford what I did.  So I do not condone anyone to do what I did by talking to so many psychics if you cannot afford it.  If something happens and I remember I will come back and post an update.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:18:25 PM by sparky »

Offline bstalling

Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 03:06:47 AM »
I advise you to read more of the threads here and pick better readers (that is if you are going to continue to call). Barely anyone on PS is good.

Offline sparky

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 03:23:50 AM »
I am done with readings and in the middle of closing my accounts.  There are three more psychics that I didn't list here just before I called Sandra Logan.  All three of those where from keen not PS.  They said the same thing as the others.  So I figured I wouldn't add them in.  So really I have a good spread between the two sites overall with the majority all saying a positive outcome.  Only QoC said a negative outcome.  Pretty sure Betty did from PS but like I said in her block that I couldn't really remember the reading to what she said.

For what it is worth I was really going into these readings expecting a negative outcome and I would have been fine with that.  Just amazed at the number of positive outcomes.  I thought about setting up a reading with Yona but I figured I have enough to go on.  Both Aries and Sandra told me they will not give a positive outcome unless they absolutely see it.  So for now I am just going to let things go with the flow.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:14:28 AM »
Look at all the psychics reviews here rarely does anyone get anything right.

Offline sparky

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:44 PM »

True but I would ask why do you think that is?  If I was a psychic and really wanted to prove how accurate I am, wouldn't the best option be to always give negative info?  At least for relationships because the odds of someone coming back is small.  So if you had to make a prediction why not go the route of your best chance of getting it right instead of giving a sense of false hope?  That would make you more accurate in overall outcomes.  Yes people don't want to hear the negative outcomes most of the time but wouldn't you want honesty instead of false hopes?  You may hate them at that moment but think of the pain and suffering they would save you in the long run.

In my case I was actually expecting to have a negative prediction going into it but instead I got the opposite.  The fact that only 13% of the psychics (includes the additional three on keen not listed here) I talked to said she wasn't coming back means one of two things.  That they have a gift or most give out false hopes regarding relationships.  I personally think that there are truly people out there with a gift.  They might very well be able to predict the future and some might only be able to see so far out.  But also the future is fluid and that can cause problems and change outcomes.  Again with mine I was expecting a negative outcome or at least closer to 50/50 on whether or not to reconcile with my POI.  If my POI does come back in roughly the timeframe they gave me I would call that a miracle and they have a gift.  Also remember that not every psychic works for everyone.  I might be very easy to connect with where you may not to a particular psychic.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »

True but I would ask why do you think that is?  If I was a psychic and really wanted to prove how accurate I am, wouldn't the best option be to always give negative info?  At least for relationships because the odds of someone coming back is small.  So if you had to make a prediction why not go the route of your best chance of getting it right instead of giving a sense of false hope?  That would make you more accurate in overall outcomes.  Yes people don't want to hear the negative outcomes most of the time but wouldn't you want honesty instead of false hopes?  You may hate them at that moment but think of the pain and suffering they would save you in the long run.

In my case I was actually expecting to have a negative prediction going into it but instead I got the opposite.  The fact that only 13% of the psychics (includes the additional three on keen not listed here) I talked to said she wasn't coming back means one of two things.  That they have a gift or most give out false hopes regarding relationships.  I personally think that there are truly people out there with a gift.  They might very well be able to predict the future and some might only be able to see so far out.  But also the future is fluid and that can cause problems and change outcomes.  Again with mine I was expecting a negative outcome or at least closer to 50/50 on whether or not to reconcile with my POI.  If my POI does come back in roughly the timeframe they gave me I would call that a miracle and they have a gift.  Also remember that not every psychic works for everyone.  I might be very easy to connect with where you may not to a particular psychic.

This is why I think that a few readers in particular are negative about relationships. I think it's the easy route to say "he can't commit/has issues with another woman/you can be friends/insert any other regular excuse here", because 9 times out of 10 - the ex does not come back. For me when a reader is negative and gives me that spiel, that's not good enough, as I know that they tell others similar. I want validating evidence from a reader if they can give good OR bad news to prove that they're half genuine.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »
I do go back and forth on this topic...  For one I understand that if a reader gives you a negative outcome, you probably have no reason to call them back.  If they give you a positive outcome than you keep calling and they push the timeline out... etc you keep spending $... makes more sense.  However, the one thing I agree with sparky about is this:  My timeline is the same from multiple readers as well.... and it is not the same as other ppl's so that does also make me wonder why?  That's the only thing that I find a little believable.  And then there are the ppl like Aries,, Yona and Effie who give such details and markers?  IDK...

Offline sparky

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »

This is why I think that a few readers in particular are negative about relationships. I think it's the easy route to say "he can't commit/has issues with another woman/you can be friends/insert any other regular excuse here", because 9 times out of 10 - the ex does not come back. For me when a reader is negative and gives me that spiel, that's not good enough, as I know that they tell others similar. I want validating evidence from a reader if they can give good OR bad news to prove that they're half genuine.

I agree with you on wanting validating evidence.  For me out of all the psychics I talked to, Aries and Sandra are the mind blowing two for me and both of those were booked through their own site.  Aries I felt really tuned into my POI really well.  She was able to describe my POI really well.  All the detail she gave does fall in line with how my POI and I would start a process of reconciliation.  Sandra was great because of the other stuff we talked about.  She said things that are coming outside of the relationship with my POI, that makes me feel like there is some valid evidence to support what she sees.  Waiting on them to play out but I see them happening.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 02:11:16 PM »

I agree with you on wanting validating evidence.  For me out of all the psychics I talked to, Aries and Sandra are the mind blowing two for me and both of those were booked through their own site.  Aries I felt really tuned into my POI really well.  She was able to describe my POI really well.  All the detail she gave does fall in line with how my POI and I would start a process of reconciliation.  Sandra was great because of the other stuff we talked about.  She said things that are coming outside of the relationship with my POI, that makes me feel like there is some valid evidence to support what she sees.  Waiting on them to play out but I see them happening.

I didn't get that much detail with aries, but what I got was impressive. I think she has something, for sure.

Offline sparky

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 02:12:12 PM »
I do go back and forth on this topic...  For one I understand that if a reader gives you a negative outcome, you probably have no reason to call them back.  If they give you a positive outcome than you keep calling and they push the timeline out... etc you keep spending $... makes more sense.  However, the one thing I agree with sparky about is this:  My timeline is the same from multiple readers as well.... and it is not the same as other ppl's so that does also make me wonder why?  That's the only thing that I find a little believable.  And then there are the ppl like Aries,, Yona and Effie who give such details and markers?  IDK...

I see your point on wanting to keep you coming back to spend money but I could counter that.  Let's say they give you the negative outcome and it was right.  Wouldn't you also call back again for other things because they were right about the negative outcome?  To me that would make more business sense than just stringing you along for awhile extending the timeline.  You can only extend the timeline so far before someone finally stops calling.  Where if you are right you have a better chance of a returning customer over and over.  Yes it takes more work but in the long run what is better?  Returning customer for years or just for a matter of months?

I actually thought about doing a reading with Yona just to add to the pool.  I figured it would be interesting to see if she would come up with the same outcome but I figure I had enough for now.  I will let things play out.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 02:23:38 PM »

Probably 5% of the psychics I talked to said he was not coming back...and they were right.  They are at the top of my list to call again if I need advice in the future. (QoC18, Michele Answers, Sherrilynn)  The other 95% were wrong (Kisha, Yona, Cookie, Effie)  even if they seemed in tune with the current situation. 

Offline sparky

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2018, 02:33:39 PM »

Probably 5% of the psychics I talked to said he was not coming back...and they were right.  They are at the top of my list to call again if I need advice in the future. (QoC18, Michele Answers, Sherrilynn)  The other 95% were wrong (Kisha, Yona, Cookie, Effie)  even if they seemed in tune with the current situation.

When you got the readings at the time, who did you feel were right before the predictions happened?  For me even though QoC18 had a negative outcome.  During the reading it just felt like it was more so the present than really the future.  I think that just because I have a gut feeling that my POI will reach out.  In fact even others in my circle outside of psychics have said the same thing for months.  We just don't know when.  So really the interesting thing for me was how out of all the psychics I talked to their timelines match.  Or is that a coincidence that they roughly say about 2-3 months out to everyone?  :-\

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 02:44:55 PM »
This is why I'm wary of QOC. She seems to tell most people negative news, and I found her too generic. She couldn't answer questions I put to her and wasn't seeming to make sense of the situation, she was repeating herself constantly. I did find her a nice lady, though. Not rude like others have said.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 02:56:17 PM »

When you got the readings at the time, who did you feel were right before the predictions happened?  For me even though QoC18 had a negative outcome.  During the reading it just felt like it was more so the present than really the future.  I think that just because I have a gut feeling that my POI will reach out.  In fact even others in my circle outside of psychics have said the same thing for months.  We just don't know when.  So really the interesting thing for me was how out of all the psychics I talked to their timelines match.  Or is that a coincidence that they roughly say about 2-3 months out to everyone?  :-\

I couldn't trust my intuition anymore because i was blindsided by my break up, so I really had no idea who would be right.  At first I got a lot of Feb. 2018 for reconciliation.  Then a bunch of people saying May.  Then October. 

Offline sparky

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 03:08:50 PM »
I couldn't trust my intuition anymore because i was blindsided by my break up, so I really had no idea who would be right.  At first I got a lot of Feb. 2018 for reconciliation.  Then a bunch of people saying May.  Then October.

You know that is tough.  Here is something that helped me trust my intuition.  Back in May I predicted that my POI would start to lose friendships.  Friendships that she had before I met her and I didn't know these people until her.  I was giving it until Feb/March of next year but the earliest I felt it happening would be end of Sept first part of October.  Well guess what is happening in the last week or so?  My POI is starting to lose friendships and the ones I was predicting.

Something else about my POI that is giving me that gut feeling of contact.  We met on New Years Eve and there is a great story there.  Her current guy they met on Bumble from what I heard.  Not really exciting.  I know my POI that she wants that wow factor in life.  So marrying this guy she is with won't do it.  Not saying it can't happen but I just don't feel it.  With NYE coming up soon I know she will be thinking about me.  In fact that is some of the subtle signs I see that I am sure she is thinking about me right now but having trouble wanting to reach out.  Because other people are controlling her.  When she finally defends herself that is when she will reach out.  I have also thought that for months.  That was the thing Moira said of her two friends she described.  I didn't mention anything about her friends and she just went into them about them whispering in her ear about the situation.

I was blindsided by my breakup as well but my intuition is still there.  It may be wrong and I am okay with that too.  I am one to admit to my mistakes.  So don't lose faith in your own intuition. 

anything