Author Topic: these psychic are horrible  (Read 2831 times)

Offline psychic girls

these psychic are horrible
« on: November 12, 2018, 11:40:32 AM »
Since these psychic suck at relationship was calling about a fight between me and my cousin and got romantic reading am I really that hard to read or are they just guessing.

Offline wishes215

Re: these psychic are horrible
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »
Lol! Who all did u read with?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 05:51:34 PM »
LOL!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 06:44:48 PM »
Name and shame them girl. Most of these psychics have mouths full of poop.Stop thinking you are "hard to read". They simply have no talent.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 07:30:13 PM »
Since these psychic suck at relationship was calling about a fight between me and my cousin and got romantic reading am I really that hard to read or are they just guessing.

Why is it so hard for you to say to a psychic "I had a fight with my cousin and I would like a reading on it" instead of playing guessing games? Most people call about romantic relationships.  ::)

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 07:48:47 PM »
I don't understand.. Every post you write how psychics are bad and how phoney they are, but then you call them??  :-\ :o

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 07:53:04 PM »

Why is it so hard for you to say to a psychic "I had a fight with my cousin and I would like a reading on it" instead of playing guessing games? Most people call about romantic relationships.  ::)

Still if they were relying on their gift to give an answer, shouldnt they see its not a love relationship?

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »

Still if they were relying on their gift to give an answer, shouldnt they see its not a love relationship?

No.  Someone potentially could, but many readers look to a client for clarification on a relationship. All seeing and all knowing makes for good tv and movie viewing, but it's not reality. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 01:09:34 AM »

That's making quite a big assumption about their gift. Furthermore, if people were able to communicate clearly about their needs, few would need a reader for relationships

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 06:18:25 AM »

Why would I need to give them that much information. Most of them just said he still have feelings for you, he will come forward and make it up to you I just hang up on them.

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 06:38:14 AM »
Your original name lost soul fits you better. If I knew I hated spaghetti because I throw up every time I eat it, I wouldn’t go to every Italian restaurant in town and order spaghetti then get on yelp and bitch that I threw up again.

What you’re saying could actually be translated to he loves you as family and feels bad for the fight and tries to make up with you. Better help or another therapy site would be more helpful than psychics for you.

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2018, 07:33:44 AM »
Your original name lost soul fits you better. If I knew I hated spaghetti because I throw up every time I eat it, I wouldn’t go to every Italian restaurant in town and order spaghetti then get on yelp and bitch that I threw up again.

What you’re saying could actually be translated to he loves you as family and feels bad for the fight and tries to make up with you. Better help or another therapy site would be more helpful than psychics for you.

Hahahah this is awesome!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 04:43:09 PM »

LMAO YES!

at this point, I don't even believe he's really calling anymore, or if he is, that this is what is really being said to him, I think it's just a way to come here and try to reaffirm that he thinks all psychics are garbage.  It's so annoying already.  If they were all SOO wrong for him about a love interest, why call about anything else?  It's insane.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:46:36 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Member5

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 07:13:10 PM »
Usually I stay out of drama but this board is supposed to be helpful for anyone looking for a reader/support or to stop a psychic addiction. His posts are not helpful and could be misleading to newbies who don’t know his history. At the end of the day he needs to get therapy to deal with his issues and last I checked this is a psychic review forum not a board for trolling.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2018, 09:19:55 AM »
Usually I stay out of drama but this board is supposed to be helpful for anyone looking for a reader/support or to stop a psychic addiction. His posts are not helpful and could be misleading to newbies who don’t know his history. At the end of the day he needs to get therapy to deal with his issues and last I checked this is a psychic review forum not a board for trolling.

If you don't like what they said put them on your ignore list. You won't see there post anymore.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:23:00 AM by psychic girls »