Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158199 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2019, 02:19:46 AM »
True - but I know I don’t want to be with this guy lol - I’m just keeping it open to report the remaining predictions about him. I like him and have feelings for him, but he isn’t who I would picture as my future husband. So in my book, it is the end (for a committed relationship) - predictivewise I just wanna see who was right about him trying to get me back lol 😜. It’s fun this way because I don’t even want him like that! Cool dude tho

Love that, but I no one thing, the end only comes when we die, always some impossibilities can be possible.....

Why is this titled the end? It should be called the beginning with no ending

Check the very first post.
I’m updating this thread because THE END related to my POI 1 who  is still in the picture. I thought it was the end And thought everyone was wrong about us moving forward - but they all ended up being right. So I’m updating it until it truly is the end with him- and right now it’s not lol

Kisha and Cookie still see him coming back around wanting exclusivity by next March but - Kisha said we will miss the mark because I will be in a relationship with someone else by then.

Once it is...I’ll probably stop posting on this thread altogether or make a new one titled the Sparkle show or The Beginning lol  who knows

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2019, 07:00:30 PM »
*Reflections*

I was doing some reflecting today and wanted to go back and touch on - THE EX and POI 4.

The EX:
So I updated on COOKIE’s thread about a month or so ago, that as she predicted, my Ex would somehow come back around.  She said “Someone from your past, could be your Ex, someone who caused you not to trust is coming back around. You are going to hear from him, or hear something about him. I’m not saying you are going to get back with him, but you will hear from them.”

I almost vomited when she said that. Just to reiterate - this is the Ex that caused me to start calling readers consistently - back from 2014. He is a complete narcissistic asshole, but, I didn’t give the details on how this prediction actually came true. Just to give a background, we actually met on the job in 2012 - and I was the Team Lead. We were both consultants and traveled A LOT.

First, Cookie said I would “hear” something about him. Well, almost 4 weeks after that call from June....in July, I happened to interview for a position that a coworker used to hold (who was a mutual coworker from that same job me and my ex worked at). The coworker no longer works there, but I reached out to him to get insight into who I would be interviewing with. Randomly, when he responded to me, he said

“Guess who I saw on my flight....”The EX” (now this coworker never knew we dated btw)”

I was like wow. He said “It’s crazy I havent seen him in years and whats crazier, we all live in the same city and never hang out, we should do a reunion soon”.

Of course I gagged lol. Nah son, not doing a meetup with the ex.
Now mind you - our situation ended back in 2016 when I saw him overseas on a trip to Paris through his daughter’s instagram with another girl.

Anyway, about a week or 2 later after the conversation with the coworker, I’m on Tinder, swiping, and had upgraded to Tinder Gold (where I can see who swiped on me first)....guess who I see pop into my queue? MY EX!! He swiped on me on Tinder.
Mind you I blocked him from everything so this was the MOST RANDOM way that he contacted me. SMH. So yeah Cookie, you were right.

POI4:
On another note, regarding my trip to see POI 4 that ended in disaster over a week ago, Cookie stated on my recent call (which was after the incident) “There was something that told you that you weren’t supposed to go on that trip, there were signs....you should have called me before you went!” Of course I tried to schedule an appointment but she didn’t accept it before then - it happened literally AFTER.

Well youguys, let me tell you - when I got to San Antonio, I assumed I would get off at a Bus Station - you know a place where there is shelter and a bathroom. Boy was I wrong, they literally dropped everyone off in a parking lot. So if it rained, I would’ve been f*cked. Anyway....It was hot and dry and I chose to retreat under the shade of a tree while I waited for my POI 4 to show up. Mind you, it was dry, hot and literally not a brush of wind at all.

THEN, OUT OF THE BLUE, A HUGE BURST of WIND came out of NO WHERE! As I stood next to the other group of people under the tree, I started to hear the trees ruffle radically, I turned to my left and literally a Huge GUST of wind with dust and everything *SMACKS* or Bitch Slaps me lol on my left cheek and passed through me and almost blew us down. Then it suddenly became STILL AGAIN. I took the BRUNT of that wind gust, dust, sticks, pebbles and all.

Ya’ll, that was the sign Cookie was telling me about. IT WAS a SMACK from the UNIVERSE. Seriously, the Universe was like *SMACK* “Bitch, I told you not to come down here!” And it was after that I realized, my POI 4 was not going to pick me up.

Until next time....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:19:03 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2019, 07:12:13 PM »
*Reflections*

I was doing some reflecting today and wanted to go back and touch on - THE EX and POI 4.

The EX:
So I updated on COOKIE’s thread about a month or so ago, that as she predicted, my Ex would somehow come back around.  She said “Someone from your past, could be your Ex, someone who caused you not to trust is coming back around. You are going to hear from him, or hear something about him. I’m not saying you are going to get back with him, but you will hear from them.”

I almost vomited when she said that. Just to reiterate - this is the Ex that caused me to start calling readers consistently - back from 2014. He is a complete narcissistic asshole, but, I didn’t give the details on how this prediction actually came true. Just to give a background, we actually met on the job in 2012 - and I was the Team Lead. We were both consultants and traveled A LOT.

First, Cookie said I would “hear” something about him. Well, almost 4 weeks after that call from June....in July, I happened to interview for a position that a coworker used to hold (who was a mutual coworker from that same job me and my ex worked at). The coworker no longer works there, but I reached out to him to get insight into who I would be interviewing with. Randomly, when he responded to me, he said

“Guess who I saw on my flight....”The EX” (now this coworker never knew we dated btw)”

I was like wow. He said “It’s crazy I havent seen him in years and whats crazier, we all live in the same city and never hang out, we should do a reunion soon”.

Now mind you - our situation ended back in 2016 when I saw him overseas on a trip to Paris through his daughter’s instagram with another girl.

Anyway, about a week or 2 later after the conversation with the coworker, I’m on Tinder, swiping, and had upgraded to Tinder Gold (where I can see who swiped on me first)....guess who I see pop into my queue? MY EX!! He swiped on me on Tinder.
Mind you I blocked him from everything so this was the MOST RANDOM way that he contacted me. SMH. So yeah Cookie, you were right.

POI4:
On another note, regarding my trip to see POI 4 that ended in disaster over a week ago, Cookie stated on my recent call (which was after the incident) “There was something that told you that you weren’t supposed to go on that trip, there were signs....you should have called me before you went!” Of course I tried to schedule an appointment but she didn’t accept it before then - it happened literally AFTER.

Well youguys, let me tell you - when I got to San Antonio, I assumed I would get off at a Bus Station - you know a place where there is shelter and a bathroom. Boy was I wrong, they literally dropped everyone off in a parking lot. So if it rained, I would’ve been f*cked. Anyway....It was hot and dry and I chose to retreat under the shade of a tree while I waited for my POI 4 to show up. Mind you, it was dry, hot and literally not a brush of wind at all.

THEN, OUT OF THE BLUE, A HUGE BURST of WIND came out of NO WHERE! As I stood next to the other group of people under the tree, I started to hear the trees ruffle radically, I turned to my left and literally a Huge GUST of wind with dust and everything SMACKS me on my left cheek and passed through me and almost blew us down. Then it suddenly became STILL AGAIN. I took the BRUNT of that wind gust, dust, sticks, pebbles and all.

Ya’ll, that was the sign Cookie was telling me about. IT WAS a SMACK from the UNIVERSE. Seriously, the Universe was like *SMACK* “Bitch, I told you not to come down here!” And it was after that I realized, my POI 4 was not going to pick me up.

Until next time....

Tinder gold is a beautiful creation sometimes haha

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2019, 07:21:00 PM »
Girl sometimes! Lol - I literally halted all online dating since that incident.
I’m giving myself to the end of this month just to be by myself.
🗣 HOT GIRL SUMMER IS OVA!
Drops 🎤... lol

*Reflections*

The EX:

POI4:

THEN, OUT OF THE BLUE, A HUGE BURST of WIND came out of NO WHERE! As I stood next to the other group of people under the tree, I started to hear the trees ruffle radically, I turned to my left and literally a Huge GUST of wind with dust and everything SMACKS me on my left cheek and passed through me and almost blew us down. Then it suddenly became STILL AGAIN. I took the BRUNT of that wind gust, dust, sticks, pebbles and all.

Until next time....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »
HAHAH! Girl that Universe Bitch Slap is one you will Nevah forget lol! This time I felt it literally 😩😮😂

Man we will see, apparently everyone sees this dude coming back smh - and even though I have him blocked, clearly there are still other ways he could get in contact sheesh.

Cookie said I could hear from him the next time he is in town...oh boy  (I didnt ask of course, she said this on her own.)

HHAHAH I've been bitch slapped by the Universe so many times, I think the Universes' hand hurts. Anyways, trash POI 4 will come back, I vote mess with his head when he does  ;).

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2019, 08:14:04 PM »
Drops 🎤... lol

*Reflections*

The EX:

POI4:

Until next time....

I just scroll through and cringe 😂 everybody looks like a thumb to me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2019, 08:20:31 PM »
Drops 🎤... lol

*Reflections*

The EX:

POI4:

Until next time....

That's exactly why I used Bumble in the past. But they look like thumbs on there also. 😆

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »
THUMBS ahahahahaha🤣

Drops 🎤... lol

*Reflections*

The EX:

POI4:

Until next time....

That's exactly why I used Bumble in the past. But they look like thumbs on there also. 😆

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2019, 09:46:21 PM »
OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationship - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

ladya

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2019, 10:20:21 PM »

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I know we wont be in a relationship - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2019, 10:34:36 PM »
Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2019, 10:50:58 PM »

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2019, 12:05:38 AM »
Right!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2019, 12:16:05 AM »

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2019, 12:51:08 AM »

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

I hear ya, but in all fairness, this is the first time anything good manifested for me in years. I'm a bit overdue. I also think it's not a coincidence that it's happening after I threw in the towel on everything. 😑

anything