Author Topic: THE END  (Read 157305 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2019, 01:56:23 AM »
UPDATES!

So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.

I did not ask specifically about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.

The following readers were right:

MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more

VENUS (CP) June 2019
 “I see 2 trips coming up. He mixes trips with work. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter. - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!

KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
   as far as relationships here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationship. The relationship shows me that it's like this developmental type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationship, but you have the opportunities kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationships and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.

And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationship with each other, we're kind of help your relationship. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationship that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationship attention.

Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED

DELORES (CP)

Most recent reading June 7th:

“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”

April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”

Who was wrong
COOKIE lol

As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). She said "when he meets your children and you meet his children" - I said Cookie we both dont have any kids lol. She didnt even see this trip coming up on her own - I was so surprised about that! There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:26:47 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2019, 02:04:21 AM »
UPDATES!

I did not ask specifically about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.

MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more

VENUS (CP) June 2019
 “I see 2 trips coming up. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter. - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!

as far as relationships here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationship. The relationship shows me that it's like this developmental type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationship, but you have the opportunities kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationships and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.

And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationship with each other, we're kind of help your relationship. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationship that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationship attention.

Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED

DELORES (CP)

“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”

April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”

Who was wrong
COOKIE lol

As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.

Good on Kisha! I can’t sorak to the rest.

I’m shocked by Cookie being so wrong. But then I’m not...? Did she get anything at all?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2019, 02:05:52 AM »
UPDATES!

MATTIE (CP) April 2019

VENUS (CP) June 2019
 “I see 2 trips coming up. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter. - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!

DELORES (CP)

April reading:

Who was wrong
COOKIE lol

As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.

I’m shocked by Cookie being so wrong. But then I’m not...? Did she get anything at all?

Yeah I mentioned in the last sentence that she did get some things right...it was like 50/50

The rest were right too - I just didnt have the reading all typed out like I did with Kisha lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:07:28 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2019, 02:11:52 AM »
UPDATES!

MATTIE (CP) April 2019

VENUS (CP) June 2019

DELORES (CP)

April reading:

Who was wrong
COOKIE lol

Yeah I mentioned in the last sentence that she did get some things right...it was like 50/50

The rest were right too - I just didnt have the reading all typed out like I did with Kisha lol

lol I guess 50/50 is the best we can get sometimes.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2019, 05:54:35 AM »
More updates lol - this is just...interesting.

So guess what? POI #1 pops back up...Mattie and Cookie saw this. Cookie said he is not out of my life, he is a revolving door, he will leave then come back around. She has been predicting since my second reading with her about in (May 2018) that he is going to notice I lost weight and will get jealous. SINCE MAY 2018! In Dec 2018 she saw clearly what weight I would get to (exactly 160 lbs).

Cookie said POI#1 would do drive bys or could say he is in the area and pop up. He used to do this alot last year. In my mind Ive ended it with him, but also I believe we are friendly. There was no bad ending.

So yeah, POI JUST POPPED up at my house today (well he called and said he was in the area. He lives 15 mins away from me so no biggie I guess) anyway...

He said "WOW you've LOST WEIGHT"....mind you Ive lost this weight a while ago and he just now noticed. I was wondering if he noticed at one point, only because Cookie mentioned it.

So anyway back to my concern - my focus is on POI#4 as I am really interested in him. BUTTTTT my dream team readers are in a bit of a difference! There is synchronicity with everyone EXCEPT COOKIE.

Now the one thing I love about them is that these folks KEEP IT REAAAALLLY REAL with me ..no fairytales. Super real. All readers could tell me how things would go, what was happening and what the issues were, 3rd parties (even Kisha!) ...and most of the guys I dated they were allll right on (for the few I called about). They were able to see some positive progression but also the negative stuff too, which most of it happened with whomever I called about. So...here is what I have for POI#4:

-Yona - only picked up on a specific prediction with him
-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - Very positive on how the guy feels about me and wants to move forward, but negative outcome because of me.
-Delores - CP - Very positive.<-She is typically negative btw
-Queen of Cups - Positive
-Kisha (Aries Intuition) - Positive based on her prediction from April (I have another reading now that he is here to determine)
-Venus - Positive
-Celeste - Surprisingly positive - like the most positive reading I got on a guy! <-She is typically negative btw - but the outcome is negative because of me

-Tajah - forgot to note the reading and can barely remember it
-Golden Dawn Tarot - havent read about him
-Leanne Halyburton - havent read about him (she did predict him into existence from Oct 2018 reading)

Mind you, NONE of these readers have given me fairytales or BS (well Indio may be a little fluffy) but..for the most part I havent had so many positives from them...the other interesting synchronistic thing is that they see MEEEE as the NEGATIVE person LOL and see my POI as the positive person wanting this! I was like wow...I also have to give props to User5942 for her reading!! Like wow and even that reading was in line with everyone else....The reason Im coming up as the skeptical negative person is because of COMMUNICATION - his communication sucks man. Indio, Cookie and said this would be an issue, and Indio said this could be the reason I end it (in my first reading about him - she saw him wanting this, but I am the one to fall back). So essentially both Indio and Cookie did see that it wouldnt go long term, where Indio specifically said it was because of me...because the guy wants this. Now in reality it is very hard for me to believe a guy wants this when he is inconsistant with communication. So if my team is all wrong, that will definitely be a first! But I wont be heartbroken over them being wrong (even though it would be pretty major) but oh well. COOKIE did say that he is looking for the right person and has been looking for love in the wrong places, so he is looking to settle. So Cookie is in line with everyone with that aspect.

This is the first that all readers say this guy wants something like a relationship/future/etc (no they didnt say that they see me in a relationship) but its like the first time a guy Ive called about wannnnts something serious (at least based on what they picked up).

BUT then there is COOKIE.  She flat out does not see a relationship with him.
Its messing with my head! LOL Because I KNOW Cookie is like the Joker card and can possibly trump all of the readers....ugh
If Kisha gives a negative in my reading on Monday, Im gonna have to chalk it up.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:28:26 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2019, 06:50:14 PM »
Girl you cracked me up by calling Cookie the Joker that can trump everyone because it’s true. I mean more often than not if she sees it, it is what it is.

I remember you saying before you had already gone amicably your separate ways with #1 so I thought maybe Cookie fluffed the reading a bit by mentioning the drive-bys and him noticing your weight loss, but nope. (Btw you lost a good amount of weight, that’s fab!)

I am still in awe of what she sees. Not everyone connects but when she does with you, she really does. It’s great to be that fortunate, and the fact that she doesn’t pull any punches. As I mentioned back in the day Cookie would tell everyone they would wind up with their POI (hate that term) lol, and of course none of us vets did. She’s different now.

She read the filth out of me the other day about selling my self short, wasting my time forcing a love and trying to fix someone, I mean there is more that I would share in PM, but it was like talking to my grandma. She said what she said and that was it. I admire and have a new appreciation for Cookie because of that.

I’m detaching from my situation now, but there is still a part of me that’s saying to wait for it, when I’m not expecting it a big Cookie aha moment will happen. Actually she and Yona predicted something very specific for me that Cookie “sees” and Yona saw in her crystal ball. My jaw will drop when/if it happens and Cookie told me I won’t even be expecting it.

It just leaves me in awe how right she has been for you. I have no desire to read with Mattie.

Indio did pick up on something no one else did which I found cool even though I think she gave me a few stock lines but she was nice.

Btw, do you let go of your readings? Reason I’m asking is I had partly (like 75%) let go after reading with Cookie in Feb and things happened as she said on time. This time I am having days where I just want things to happen for entertainment purposes, sometimes I still care 💁🏻. But really I am trying to let go.

Some people have things happen whether they strangle the predictions or just live life. How do you operate?

So guess what? POI #1 pops back up...Mattie and Cookie saw this. Cookie said he is not out of my life, he is a revolving door, he will leave then come back around. She has been predicting since my second reading with her about in (May 2018) that he is going to notice I lost weight and will get jealous. SINCE MAY 2018! In Dec 2018 she saw clearly what weight I would get to (exactly 160 lbs).

Cookie said POI#1 would do drive bys or could say he is in the area and pop up. He used to do this alot last year. In my mind Ive ended it with him, but also I believe we are friendly. There was no bad ending.

So yeah, POI JUST POPPED up at my house today (well he called and said he was in the area. He lives 15 mins away from me so no biggie I guess) anyway...

He said "WOW you've LOST WEIGHT"....mind you Ive lost this weight a while ago and he just now noticed. I was wondering if he noticed at one point, only because Cookie mentioned it.

So anyway back to my concern - my focus is on POI#4 as I am really interested in him. BUTTTTT my dream team readers are in a bit of a difference! There is synchronicity with everyone EXCEPT COOKIE.

Now the one thing I love about them is that these folks KEEP IT REAAAALLLY REAL with me ..no fairytales. Super real. All readers could tell me how things would go, what was happening and what the issues were, 3rd parties (even Kisha!) ...and most of the guys I dated they were allll right on (for the few I called about). They were able to see some positive progression but also the negative stuff too, which most of it happened with whomever I called about. So...here is what I have for POI#4:

-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - Very positive on how the guy feels about me and wants to move forward, but negative outcome because of me.
-Kisha (Aries Intuition) - Positive based on her prediction from April (I have another reading now that he is here to determine)
-Venus - Positive
-Celeste - Surprisingly positive - like the most positive reading I got on a guy! <-She is typically negative btw

-Leanne Halyburton - havent read about him (she did predict him into existence from Oct 2018 reading)

Mind you, NONE of these readers have given me fairytales or BS (well Indio may be a little fluffy) but..for the most part I havent had so many positives from them...the other interesting synchronistic thing is that they see MEEEE as the NEGATIVE person LOL and see my POI as the positive person wanting this! I was like wow...I also have to give props to User5942 for her reading!! Like wow and even that reading was in line with everyone else....The reason Im coming up as the skeptical negative person is because of COMMUNICATION - his communication sucks man. Indio, Cookie and said this would be an issue, and Indio said this could be the reason I end it (in my first reading about him - she saw him wanting this, but I am the one to fall back). So essentially both Indio and Cookie did see that it wouldnt go long term, where Indio specifically said it was because of me...because the guy wants this. Now in reality it is very hard for me to believe a guy wants this when he is inconsistant with communication. So if my team is all wrong, that will definitely be a first! But I wont be heartbroken over them being wrong (even though it would be pretty major) but oh well. COOKIE did say that he is looking for the right person and has been looking for love in the wrong places, so he is looking to settle. So Cookie is in line with everyone with that aspect.

This is the first that all readers say this guy wants something like a relationship/future/etc (no they didnt say that they see me in a relationship) but its like the first time a guy Ive called about wannnnts something serious (at least based on what they picked up).

Its messing with my head! LOL Because I KNOW Cookie is like the Joker card and can possibly trump all of the readers....ugh
If Kisha gives a negative in my reading on Monday, Im gonna have to chalk it up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 07:03:34 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2019, 07:17:12 PM »
Yes soooo true!

I would say I'm on and off...sometimes I hold on to predictions and other times I let go. However, when I let go I seem to do it naturally rather than forcing myself lol. But Ive also noticed that whether I let go or not, things still happen. (I know most ppl would say when they let go things happen,  but maybe because the haze goes away? IDK) I do know Im one of the abnormal ppl on this forum that constantly has predictions happen for me (positive or negative)!

Yeah Im not a "Mattite" myself at all but both readings yes came true for me...I had one in Dec 2018 and then the recent one this year.

So I have a reading with Kisha tomorrow and Im #4 in Cookie's queue so after this I reallllly want to take a break.

I mean Cookie said 3 times she did not see a relationship with POI#4, but still gave adequate details about what was or would be going on (some of it was wrong but hey) but at the moment Im not having a good feeling about the situation because the communication is a problem for me. Cookie said I would see where this is all headed by the end of the summer. First off, 1) I could not comprehend why I would continue dealing with this person until then and 2) I said Cookie, you SAID I wouldnt be in a relationship so why the heck would I continue?

She said "just because im not seeing it now doesnt mean it wont happen" she said "im just seeing that you are getting to know him, i see you getting to know him so i dont see a relationship right now, but by the end of the summer you should know where you stand. She said even though he could talk about being in a relationship, he could be inconsistant and the obstacle is travleing and communication"

And here we are...yet she also says he is very attracted to me, she sees that he is into me more than i am into him and wants to find the right person to be with. So idk, maybe Ill get more clarity in a couple of days. At this point Im ready to give up and move on. Again I dont see how she saw me dealing with him through the Summer - BUTTTTT here are the following things she said to me that I thought was impossible to happen

1) You're going to meet a married man , a man connected to a woman (Jan 2018) - I was like I hope Im not dealing with a married man, guess what I met him 3 months later who is POI#1. POI#1 wasnt technically married - he had a ceremony but didnt file the paperwork and his BM was living at his house at the time I met him. SPOOKY as hell. She told me he was trying to move her out and that did happen as well. So yep the impossible happened as predicted. Multiple readers predicted him as well.

2) She said about my POI#1 - 'You and him could go on for 2 years" - well guess what - he is still around. MULTIPLE READERS said he will be IN MY LIFE for a while...Venus said "for years and years and years up and down and in many different ways"  Delores said "GIRL HE IS IN YOUR LIFE" and Cookie mentioned that he is going to be around for a while

3) Cookie mentioned about my POI#2 that he was not going to be around long term - she said (5-11 weeks or May to November you are going to tell about him) well in exactly 5-6 weeks I let that little boy go. Indio, QoC and Venus also didnt see him around for a while.

So while Im in disbelief that I would continue with POI#4 at this point, it seems like we are going to continue - but then again Ill see what she says in her next reading.

Again I typically have synchronicity with most of my readers but its off this time - even with 2 more reads with Indio she is seeing more of a positive outlook vs her first reading - which is specifically where I am the one coming up as the negative person (and interestingly enough I am coming up that way in all my reads including Cookie (where I am skeptical) but it all has to do with communication.)

All my readers say from his said its pretty much Positive and a GO - but I cant see how with inconsistant communication

Girl you cracked me up by calling Cookie the Joker that can trump everyone because it’s true. I mean more often than not if she sees it, it is what it is.

I remember you saying before you had already gone amicably your separate ways with #1 so I thought maybe Cookie fluffed the reading a bit by mentioning the drive-bys and him noticing your weight loss, but nope. (Btw you lost a good amount of weight, that’s fab!)

I am still in awe of what she sees. Not everyone connects but when she does with you, she really does. It’s great to be that fortunate, and the fact that she doesn’t pull any punches. As I mentioned back in the day Cookie would tell everyone they would wind up with their POI (hate that term) lol, and of course none of us vets did. She’s different now.

She read the filth out of me the other day about selling my self short, wasting my time forcing a love and trying to fix someone, I mean there is more that I would share in PM, but it was like talking to my grandma. She said what she said and that was it. I admire and have a new appreciation for Cookie because of that.

I’m detaching from my situation now, but there is still a part of me that’s saying to wait for it, when I’m not expecting it a big Cookie aha moment will happen. Actually she and Yona predicted something very specific for me that Cookie “sees” and Yona saw in her crystal ball. My jaw will drop when/if it happens and Cookie told me I won’t even be expecting it.

It just leaves me in awe how right she has been for you. I have no desire to read with Mattie.

Indio did pick up on something no one else did which I found l even though I think she gave me a few stock lines but she was nice.

Btw, do you let go of your readings? Reason I’m asking is I had partly (like 75%) let go after reading with Cookie in Feb and things happened as she said on time. This time I am having days where I just want things to happen for entertainment purposes, sometimes I still care 💁🏻. But really I am trying to let go.

Some people have things happen whether they strangle the predictions or just live life. How do you operate?

-Venus - Positive
-Celeste - Surprisingly positive - like the most positive reading I got on a guy! <-She is typically negative btw

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 07:24:30 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2019, 07:22:38 PM »
I’m number 14 in cookies line!

Hope I get to talk to her soon!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2019, 07:26:29 PM »

I hope you have a good experience - make sure to do at least 20 mins with her  :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2019, 07:49:30 PM »

I hope you have a good experience - make sure to do at least 20 mins with her  :)
[/quote
Thank you ! Yes I’m going to try haha

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2019, 08:35:40 PM »
Yes, I would definitely see what Cookie sees in your next reading. Maybe guy 4 will be around through the summer in some capacity and then be gone because of his communication style and inconsistency. Who knows?

I just had her give me the, “just cause I don’t see it now doesn’t it mean it couldn’t happen later.” Then she proceeded to tell me how I can make it happen but I still won’t be happy completely. Thanks? Lol

I was also told by both Cookie and Kisha since the winter this person will be around for 1-2 years if I let him. Cookie specifically called that one. 🙄

Totally let us know what she says in your next reading. She has been uncannily right for you.

Yes soooo true!

I would say I'm on and off...sometimes I hold on to predictions and other times I let go. However, when I let go I seem to do it naturally rather than forcing myself lol. But Ive also noticed that whether I let go or not, things still happen. (I know most ppl would say when they let go things happen,  but maybe because the haze goes away? IDK) I do know Im one of the abnormal ppl on this forum that constantly has predictions happen for me (positive or negative)!

Yeah Im not a "Mattite" myself at all but both readings yes came true for me...I had one in Dec 2018 and then the recent one this year.

So I have a reading with Kisha tomorrow and Im #4 in Cookie's queue so after this I reallllly want to take a break.

I mean Cookie said 3 times she did not see a relationship with POI#4, but still gave adequate details about what was or would be going on (some of it was wrong but hey) but at the moment Im not having a good feeling about the situation because the communication is a problem for me. Cookie said I would see where this is all headed by the end of the summer. First off, 1) I could not comprehend why I would continue dealing with this person until then and 2) I said Cookie, you SAID I wouldnt be in a relationship so why the heck would I continue?

She said "just because im not seeing it now doesnt mean it wont happen" she said "im just seeing that you are getting to know him, i see you getting to know him so i dont see a relationship right now, but by the end of the summer you should know where you stand. She said even though he could talk about being in a relationship, he could be inconsistant and the obstacle is travleing and communication"

And here we are...yet she also says he is very attracted to me, she sees that he is into me more than i am into him and wants to find the right person to be with. So idk, maybe Ill get more clarity in a couple of days. At this point Im ready to give up and move on. Again I dont see how she saw me dealing with him through the Summer - BUTTTTT here are the following things she said to me that I thought was impossible to happen

1) You're going to meet a married man , a man connected to a woman (Jan 2018) - I was like I hope Im not dealing with a married man, guess what I met him 3 months later who is POI#1. POI#1 wasnt technically married - he had a ceremony but didnt file the paperwork and his BM was living at his house at the time I met him. SPOOKY as hell. She told me he was trying to move her out and that did happen as well. So yep the impossible happened as predicted. Multiple readers predicted him as well.

2) She said about my POI#1 - 'You and him could go on for 2 years" - well guess what - he is still around. MULTIPLE READERS said he will be IN MY LIFE for a while...Venus said "for years and years and years up and down and in many different ways"  Delores said "GIRL HE IS IN YOUR LIFE" and Cookie mentioned that he is going to be around for a while

3) Cookie mentioned about my POI#2 that he was not going to be around long term - she said (5-11 weeks or May to November you are going to tell about him) well in exactly 5-6 weeks I let that little boy go. Indio, QoC and Venus also didnt see him around for a while.

So while Im in disbelief that I would continue with POI#4 at this point, it seems like we are going to continue - but then again Ill see what she says in her next reading.

Again I typically have synchronicity with most of my readers but its off this time - even with 2 more reads with Indio she is seeing more of a positive outlook vs her first reading - which is specifically where I am the one coming up as the negative person (and interestingly enough I am coming up that way in all my reads including Cookie (where I am skeptical) but it all has to do with communication.)

All my readers say from his said its pretty much Positive and a GO - but I cant see how with inconsistant communication

Indio did pick up on something no one else did which I found l even though I think she gave me a few stock lines but she was nice.

-Venus - Positive

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »
Thanks Oracle lady LOL!

She told me at one point for my POI #1 "It will get to the point he will realize what he missed out on and you wont want him anymore"

LOL - yeah I dont want him in that capacity anymore but oh well...he probably just would miss out on the sex (Im guessing most men would after you have moved on)

Yes, I would definitely see what Cookie sees in your next reading. Maybe guy 4 will be around through the summer in some capacity and then be gone because of his communication style and inconsistency. Who knows?

I just had her give me the, “just cause I don’t see it now doesn’t it mean it couldn’t happen later.” Then she proceeded to tell me how I can make it happen but I still won’t be happy completely. Thanks? Lol

I was also told by both Cookie and Kisha since the winter this person will be around for 1-2 years if I let him. Cookie specifically called that one. 🙄

Totally let us know what she says in your next reading. She has been uncannily right for you.

Yes soooo true!

-Venus - Positive

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »

LOL - yeah I dont want him in that capacity anymore but oh well...he probably just would miss out on the sex (Im guessing most men would after you have moved on)

I have heard it said that one way men and women handle sex and break-ups... women want to find the 'one' for themselves, they want to find their "forever man" - they tend to care less about a partner's love life after they've left a relationship.  On the other hand, men, tend to not want other men having sex with their ex-partners and struggle with thinking that an ex is out having a boot-scoot with someone else.

On an unrelated note, congratulations on the weight loss friend.  That's awesome.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »
Aww thanks friend!

Regarding breakups - Yes that's so interesting...And it sounds about right lol.

I have heard it said that one way men and women handle sex and break-ups... women want to find the 'one' for themselves, they want to find their "forever man" - they tend to care less about a partner's love life after they've left a relationship.  On the other hand, men, tend to not want other men having sex with their ex-partners and struggle with thinking that an ex is out having a boot-scoot with someone else.

On an unrelated note, congratulations on the weight loss friend.  That's awesome.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2019, 06:23:40 AM »
UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationship this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...except INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communication and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationship for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:47:56 AM by Sparkle002 »

anything