Author Topic: THE END  (Read 157536 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: THE END
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2019, 06:43:30 AM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm happy for your and thanks for the update. Now I'm thinking their predictions for me might come to pass.

And one question. May I ask you what was Kisha's timeframe? Did she give you just a number or an exact month or season, etc?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2019, 07:20:44 AM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm happy for your and thanks for the update. Now I'm thinking their predictions for me might come to pass.

And one question. May I ask you what was Kisha's timeframe? Did she give you just a number or an exact month or season, etc?

Thank you! :D

Kisha told me my POI would become more consistent in the Winter going into the Spring.
She gave me a 3 but she didnt know if that was 3 months or March but felt it was earlier than March.
This reading was in October (a month before I wrote this original post thinking it was THE END LOL).
3 months from October is yep January!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
@Sparkle: Thank you! Interestingly she told me the same: "winter time" but she gave me number 2. It might be Feb :) My reading was in Nov and Jan and both time she gave me 2.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 06:34:17 AM »
@sparkle  any updates? Hope you are well <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 12:56:29 PM »
@sparkle  any updates? Hope you are well <3

Hey there! Hope you are well as well!!

As a matter of fact YES.

One of Yona's predictions are coming to fruition.

She predicted back in October 2018 that I would have the Outcome of the STAR - she said "You get what you want."
She said she rarely gets "outcomes" and said this was a "Big Lump of Stone" and it incorporates Lifepath, Work and a Relationship - intertwined.

Well the Lifepath one already occurred in November, and I think think the next 2 are happening in March (her time frame was March-April).

What I didnt know was that this outcome was really a Work and Relationship together!!

Me and POI (are not in an official "committed" relationship - just still dating) - however he asked me to do branding for his business - so Im now in the middle of creating his Website (in addition to the logo and business cards)! The website is due for completion mid March. And YES he is PAYING ME LOL

I wouldve never guess this to happen...

Everyone else is seeing some significance in March and April (Cookie, Kisha, Tajah)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:20:58 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2019, 01:31:36 PM »
That's awesome Sparkle. I've only had non-relationship stuff happen so far, but most of my predictions regarding POI are for March through October. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. He's a "stuck" person. Kisha, Kira, and Cookie see it happening though. Cookie actually got annoyed with me saying "you didn't ask about reconciliation!" I told her I'm not asking about that nonsense anymore. All I want is peace and balance in my life. How it gets there is up to the universe.

ladya

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:44 PM »
Congrats Sparkle!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »
That's awesome Sparkle. I've only had non-relationship stuff happen so far, but most of my predictions regarding POI are for March through October. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. He's a "stuck" person. Kisha, Kira, and Cookie see it happening though. Cookie actually got annoyed with me saying "you didn't ask about reconciliation!" I told her I'm not asking about that nonsense anymore. All I want is peace and balance in my life. How it gets there is up to the universe.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
As a result I stopped asking about outcomes over a year ago
Hope all goes with you!

Offline hope36

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2019, 04:19:41 PM »
Congrats!! Love hearing positive stories!!!! :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2019, 09:30:03 PM »
So my POI LOVES the website I designed. Yay me!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2019, 06:01:29 AM »
I'm happy for you Sparkle :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2019, 10:22:08 PM »
this makes me happy :)

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »
So my POI LOVES the website I designed. Yay me!

Someone so in love lol :) So happy for you.

Offline lunalove

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2019, 04:54:30 AM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm so happy that things turned out great for you! :)

I'm just curious, how long ago did you have your readings and predictions from top readers? Was it two years ago? Which reader described the outcome most accurately for you?

I'm just amazed how you lost hope back in November and things changed 3 months later lol. Again, congrats!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2019, 06:34:33 PM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm so happy that things turned out great for you! :)

I'm just curious, how long ago did you have your readings and predictions from top readers? Was it two years ago? Which reader described the outcome most accurately for you?

I'm just amazed how you lost hope back in November and things changed 3 months later lol. Again, congrats!

I know Right - literally 3 months a change happened just like that!

Btw - Omg I totally missed this response-sorry! Thanks Luna!

So my last (most recent) readings were the first week of February (haven't read with anyone since then)

Regarding my POI and Career, Yona was the first to predict these changes (love and finance) back in 2016. This also included me moving and change of lifestyle which all happened in the timeframe she said (from that time she said 12-18th months - I literally had no intentions of moving from the Oct 2016 reading and ended up moving Dec 2016!)

I dont read on outcomes so I cant necessarily say that anyone had outcomes predicted but there were ALOT of major events that happened as predicted.

Honestly everything predicted in my most recent readings in Jan- Feb is happening now (I read with Yona in Jan, Cookie, Tajah, Indio, Shaman Kira and Celeste in Feb)

anything