Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156382 times)

beachgal214

Re: THE END
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2020, 03:52:33 PM »
Love this! exciting!!! What a journey! You deserve this!!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2020, 11:04:43 PM »
This is awesome! Sparkle I’m totally jelly that these readers work so well for you! Can’t wait to hear more updates!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2020, 11:36:24 PM »
I love seeing your updates. Is this the poi Barbara and Cookie said you would marry?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2020, 11:55:12 PM »
I love seeing your updates. Is this the poi Barbara and Cookie said you would marry?

Based on the descriptions - yes.
But of course I’m skeptical as hell lol vs hopeful

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2020, 12:39:50 AM »
On the Next Sparkle Show…

“CIRCUMSTANCES”

This season has come to an abrupt end. I know my story has been an inspiration to others regarding positive outcomes from my readers, however, I have to provide feedback on what recently transpired and indicate who was right and who was wrong.

With that being said, after the “lunch date” with the IT Director the other day, I wondered why there wasn’t much follow up or communication after because there was a clear connection and chemistry there. I do remember Kisha and QOC both saying in recent readings he wouldn't pursue due to "Circumstances" even Leanne mentioned this in her reading...and ALL picked him up as a good guy (even for Leanne lol)

So…what did I do? First inclination was to call a reader, so I did call QOC. She maintained (after 3 diff readings) that he was attracted to me but there were “circumstances” that kept him moving forward. She saw it mainly dealing with a child. She said that he would only follow my lead to pursue and if I didn’t, it would fall flat. She then said she felt it was probably the working situation that was an impediment to move forward and that I should talk to him.

SO I DID. — You all, what Im about to tell you is something EVERYONE SHOULD DO. GET INFORMATION FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. (The following dialogue is just a high-level overview of what was said)

So, last night I texted him and requested him to call me. So he did. Right from the jump I said:

“So here is the deal, I like you, I’m attracted to you, and I feel you feel the same - so WHAT'S UP?”

He laughs and sounds flattered. He was like:

“Haha yes, Im definitely attracted to you and I think you are beautiful and a beautiful person.”

Me: “Well what’s the deal like why are we not hanging out or getting together this weekend or whatever”

Him: “Well we can get together definitely on Monday. I must say Im kinda surprised I wasn’t expecting this….. I just didn’t know what to say, and Im glad you said it  though lol, so clearly it is real”

Me: “Where you ever going to say anything, I mean is the work situation an issue for you?”

Him: “Oh no work is definitely not an issue lol,  I figured you are new and wanted to get acclimated and just get to know everyone…you know Im just getting to know you lol”

Me: “Ok so why Monday, why should we meet up them, I'm not understanding.”

Him:  — He says my name [Sparkle] in a lower calm tone “You do know I’m married right?, um everyone at work knows Im married, I thought you knew?”

Me: *Crickets* “OH MY GOD. I HAD NO IDEA. I feel so EMBARRASSED! I don’t want you to think I am approaching you as a Married man omg!”

Him: He was calm and said [Sparkle] “Its ok, its ok it happens. You didn’t know. I understand. But I do agree with you that there is an attraction there - I am a man and Im just being straightforward, you are an attractive woman. But its all good. We are co-workers and I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or anything like that. I think you are a very nice person” He then made a few jokes to make me laugh… “I just don’t know you that’s all, its all good”. After the phone call, he texted me to make sure I was ok and that we were all good.

As a disclaimer - I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea here - he did not try to pursue me in a sexual way or anything, he was respectable but definitely flirty. 

I’m glad he told me straight up he was married and apparently he thought I already knew he was.
And No, It never dawned on me to look at his hands, nor can I say he was or wasn’t wearing a ring. That was my bad.

Either way - Also Im glad we got that straightened out EARLY ON, because it could’ve been a disaster and Im glad he didn’t play the situation and take it down a different direction…

So lets talk about my readers:

My Heavy Hitters -

Cookie, Kisha, Sherri Lynn, Matilda, and Indio have been predicting this exact guy in my life for a while now, almost a year and a half.  Down to his physical description, his job and chemistry and even timing. They ALL said I would be in a COMMITTED relationship with THIS person. Well, that can’t happen with a MARRIED MAN. Smh. Matilda didn’t see him attached to anyone, Kisha didn’t mention it and Cookie only stated that he could’ve been married then divorced and that he was leaving someone he was with…but vaguely months ago…

Lets talk about those readers who saw “around” this:
QOC, Leanne and Kisha - in recent reads they did see that he was a nice guy (he really is nice and respectable), but saw there was a timing or circumstance issue where he couldn’t move forward. Welp, we NOW know why. Neither of them picked up marriage.

WHO did pick up Marriage?
 Barbara4846- right off the bat…Delores and Indio picked it up after I got knowledge.  And almost all picked him up as being a good “FRIEND”: However, Delores and Indio did pick up in initial reads about legal issues, and him moving or moving on from a past relationship, NONE of what Kisha or Cooke (specifically - she touched on it) but not blatantly told me. Celeste (CP) saw that this was not a good situation to get involved in as he is having conflict in his marriage, and is wanting to walk away, Im caught up in fear due to my own intuition (this was all before I even knew about this) and how he was like to open a door with me but feels conflicted (QOC and Indio said he was conflicted as well…he doesn’t know what to do). WELL hell, if you are in a marriage that’s not so great (supposedly - Ill find out later), and this random attractive woman lands in your space and you unknowingly have chemistry and attraction, I can see how weird that feels. Doesn’t mean anything will happen, its just well UNCOMFORTABLE.

RIGHT OF THE BAT - Barbara4846 - straight up said:
“There is actually another woman around him; I get conflict around another woman night with him ; you're going to have difficulty with him in love you know he has to end something he's quiet right now I get arguments and ending. I get that he goes through grief about the future family and balancing out okay. So yeah, get him as a good friend or he'll become friends. It says there's love for you this year. with someone, there's difficulties around it first. There is a gentleman around you that things will fall apart in his life. Sometimes you carry burdens, I get over work or something with a gentleman, but things could work out. Somebody will go through a divorce and that is having conflict with you will hear about this very soon. Somebody will go through grief about the future this year. There is a delay, I get a wife or somebody around him.  I get the two of you could succeed in this partnership. So yeah, get him as a good friend or he'll become friends. It says there's love for you this year. with someone, there's difficulties around it first. There is a gentleman around you that things will fall apart in his life. kay, and I do believe he's married or engaged to someone So remember that I feel like that there is a delay. You'll make a move, you're very guarded right now. the fate card is there. Whatever happens in March, with a partnership, you can succeed. I feel like there's legal stuff around you. And major changes in March and April, that you would succeed in this something around August. Sometimes you carry burdens, I get over work or something with a gentleman, but things could work out. I believe the guy could fall in love with you. I think a lot of things will change from February until September in your life. This is around loved ones are love”. “There is some he's he's around a woman or there's somebody that he has been around. Okay. Someone has two children Remember that? Okay.”

He is married with 2 kids - he told me directly….

Delores - Said that this guy would be friends right off the bat when I first read with her about him and that he could be “friends with benefits” and saw “love” there…but this would not be anyone I would marry. Picked up legal issues and moving on. She saw the chemistry is very very strong and we did not expect to have this connection with each other (TRUE).

Indio - [EDIT - I have to give her credit-- she actually did see him attached to someone when I read with her earlier in Jan. She said he wasnt completely free at that time.] After he told me he was married, I had a 3rd read with Indio, and guess what, the first card she pulled on her own showed MARRIAGE (without me saying a THING). Funny how energy gets picked up. However in her first spread she did pick up legal issues and him moving away from a woman.

Cookie did “hint”  from my September 2019 reading that ““Okay, well, the guy that you could end up with has two children. And they might be have been married and could be have been divorced. Or even if he wasn't married to her, then two children came out of the came out of the situation.” Im still in shock here. Not devastated or sad or anything but just …like wow out of the blue …” "There are features or things about him that could remind you about [POI1]" She said this in 2 different readings. NOW I KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. THIS SAME SITUATION HAPPENED WITH POI 1 which is WHY I STARTED THIS ENTIRE DAMN THREAD!! While ALLLL of my readers were RIGHT about POI 1 moving on and moving his ex wife/baby mama out of his house (which never happens for real, but did) none saw a committed relationship AFTER that...and of course that did not happen. This situation I swear is a REPEAT of the past and I just laugh in the face of the Universe and wonder like WHY WHY WHY are these men who happen to appear out of nowhere that I am attracted to and have chemistry with always have a SITUATION.

So while these BIG predictions failed for me …I ultimately do not see this guy all of a sudden getting a divorce and being in a relationship with me…I mean that is way too far fetched. The thing is…I do not know the current state of his marriage at all. I don't get player vibes at all (but he does flirt) but its almost like …how do you handle chemistry that comes out of no where? Sheesh.

He does want friendship and that’s fine - we work together. Maybe he will eventually feel comfortable to reveal to me if he is going through a separation or divorce or not - who knows. Intuitively, I did feel that something was off with him and a woman, I just thought it was a baby mama situation though.

Either way, readers do predict some other guy March/April - maybe he will be the guy Ill be in a relationship with, but as for this guy, who fit all their descriptions and timing…is clearly not available. This new guy they see has not been no where as descriptive as the IT Director.

So it makes me wonder - WHY out of several readers did they make this man SO significant lol. Who knows.

My last word - Youguys - don’t feel sad for me okay? Im okay. I don’t hold on tightly to predictions…literally they could see one thing and it be something else and Im fine with that. It happens.

I will say this is the first major prediction for me that was wrong - and I guess it was bound to happen in due time lol

Until Next Time…
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 09:59:53 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2020, 01:48:07 AM »
Wow, Barbara is really good! Awesome that QOC picked up on this, too and the others. I guess it shows that they get some things right while the specifics can be off.
At least now you know what's going on.
If you stay friends and he does get a divorce, it sounds like the connection is already there if you guys wanted something more.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #276 on: January 26, 2020, 03:55:57 AM »
Well now I need a reading from Barbara

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #277 on: January 26, 2020, 05:27:29 AM »
Wow! You'd think that readers would be able to pick up something as impactful as a married couple. It's really worrisome that some of them didn't. I also had a similar shock when I found out that Kisha didnt see a third party in my situation (even when I directly asked her several times and across different readings).

Based on your summaries of your interactions with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious. Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6 hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:29:27 AM by Arigirl »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2020, 05:50:03 AM »
Wow! You'd think that readers would be able to pick up something as impactful as a married couple. It's really worrisome that some of them didn't. I also had a similar shock when I found out that Kisha didnt see a third party in my situation (even when I directly asked her several times and across different readings).

Based on your summaries of your interactions with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious. Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6-hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.

Agreed!  He was waayyyy too flirtatious. Which I will talk to him about for sure. Because, Idk if he is actually separated or going through a divorce (as some readers mentioned above) but Im sure he didnt want to share details upfront because I dont know him.
But trust me Ill find out!

But yeah the flirtation was like on 1000% more than what I would get from a married man (if at all).
Im just thrown how they could've not only missed this, but saw him as someone COMMITTED.

Maybe its the next guy - which is funny because I dont have much of a description about him.

Either way, the writing is on the wall, Im not gonna act like a big girl and act like Im not attracted to him either and say what he shouldve done or not, because there is curiosity on my part, but again its based on this next conversation. Whats funny Matilda predicted this "Serious" converstain with us around Feb smh. Of course I dont think anything signficant happens and maybe all these predictions are about a new dude.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2020, 12:05:23 PM »

Can I make a suggestion? Read through all of Barbara's thread first. I'm glad she saw something for Sparkle and maybe she has a gift. But honestly, she isn't a top rated advisor for a reason. I read with her 2 years ago when she was the flavor of the month. She got present and past ok, but NOTHING she said about future came to pass. Literally nothing. Even the ages of me and POI. Before jumping on the psychic of the month club, just do your due diligence before calling. It's rare that she gets predictions right. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2020, 12:44:30 PM »

Can I make a suggestion? Read through all of Barbara's thread first. I'm glad she saw something for Sparkle and maybe she has a gift. But honestly, she isn't a top rated advisor for a reason. I read with her 2 years ago when she was the flavor of the month. She got present and past ok, but NOTHING she said about future came to pass. Literally nothing. Even the ages of me and POI. Before jumping on the psychic of the month club, just do your due diligence before calling. It's rare that she gets predictions right. Just my 2 cents.

Oh nooo's I hope I wasnt trying to make her the flavor of the month. This was actually my first time trying her only because I did read the thread and saw that she did get stuff right for a bunch of folks. Im so glad I did. As far as predictions Im not sure, but her future predictions timeline actually match what my heavy hitters have been saying but with a bit more detail.

For example, Matilda, Kisha, Cookie and Indio have all been sayin that "this will be a slow situation and will take a while to get there, there will be ups and downs but ultimately there would be commitment" They also said "he would not necessarily be in the position or space when I connect with him initially where he would be available".... so there were small hints there - but I thought it maybe was just a baby mama or ex girlfriend rather than a WIFE! see their predictions here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg105268.html#msg105268

None actually specified WHY it would be slow or there would be ups and downs or why it would take a long time to get there like Barbara did (if it actually happens)

Now, Im merely matching their predictions and piecing them together like a puzzle. Im not sure if this would actually happen TBH. I did have a bit of trust in my heavy hitters but WHEW this is far fetched now that I know he is actually married.

Who knows, Jada Pinkett Smith was friends with Will Smith while he was married. They never had relations. He ended up divorcing Sherri (his ex wife) and got with Jada.... lol

Not saying this would happen here but hell Idk...honestly Im just at a lost for words with this twist! Again, MAYBE its just a new guy!!

Either way, Im talking to Cookie today so I can see what the the hell is going on! Mind you Im not hoping anything for this dude, I dont even really know him that well so the good thing is - is that Im not tied up with him emotionally - I was just really hoping that this was the actual guy that would be my Boyfriend by Feb like everyone predicted ....LOL OH WELL not surprised.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 12:54:24 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2020, 12:47:17 PM »
Sparkle I’m just so surprised!!! I’m sorry this happened. I’m sorry but he should not have invited you to lunch and been that flirtatious if he’s married!! Now I’m wondering if getting readings is even worth it anymore 😞

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2020, 12:52:53 PM »
Sparkle I’m just so surprised!!! I’m sorry this happened. I’m sorry but he should not have invited you to lunch and been that flirtatious if he’s married!! Now I’m wondering if getting readings is even worth it anymore 😞

Its ok dont feel down. While he invited me to lunch, I kind off initiated it a little...tbh. Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun. He said he would take it "just for me" then asked, "do you really want to get to know my personality sparkle? I mean we could just go out to lunch in person" so it kinda ended up like that but still, the flirtation was that of a single interested man like seriously...Ive had lunch with other male married directors and it was nothing like that - we talked work, a little social stuff we paid for our own meals and that was it. So yep I just think I opened the door and the cat came out of the bag, or more so the Lion lol....

Seriously Im all good tho...this is what happens in the psychic realm sometimes, things are not exactly how they predict or interpret and they MISS $#IT! lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2020, 01:01:21 PM »

Based on your summaries of your interactions with him, I feel that he didn't act like a married man, he sounded way too flirtatious. Your story reminded me of something that happened to me while on a 6 hour flight home last week, a really attractive guy was sitting next to me and started a convo that definitely turned flirtatious, we talked for hours and we discovered that we live 10 mins away from one another. During the last few minutes of the flight he brought up his gf casually, "My gf and I are Disneyland season pass holders... " Well okay then dude... you could have told me that before now lol. I could have spent my flight asleep rather than being led on.

Right! But Im so not surprised because this has happened time and time again.
Ive heard that they go off of energy and if it isnt there they typically cant pick it up.

For example, when I first read about my first POI 1 (this original thread) - no one really predicted he was married or even saw the woman until time passed and I began to get to know him more....Cookie actually predicted this man into my life and saw that he was married before I even met him...I remember that reading I said "well I hope I wouldnt get involved with a married man!" well POI 1 wasnt technically married - had a wedding and all but didnt sign legal papers (this was confirmed)...but yeah it happens, unfortunately....at that time he was separating from here and didnt have feelings like that for her....but on the flipside, some readers didnt pick up the 3rd party even when the peoples POI was in love and engaged or got married to someone else! So Idk!

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2020, 03:23:41 PM »
Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL