Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156331 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: THE END
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2019, 01:27:47 PM »
Sparkle, I just want to personally thank you for all of your updates. I enjoy them so much and I look forward to reading them. I’m so jealous that all these readers connect so well to you! lol I’m just trying to find one that can connect that way to me.

Please keep updating us! Oh and just wanted to mention that I’m from Texas too!

Offline tshine17

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2019, 02:38:29 PM »
I enjoy the updates as well! Fellow Texan here too!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »
Tshine that’s so cool. I’m in southeast Texas. What part are you from?

Offline tshine17

« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2019, 02:58:57 PM »
North!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2019, 04:36:11 AM »
Sparkle, I just want to personally thank you for all of your updates. I enjoy them so much and I look forward to reading them. I’m so jealous that all these readers connect so well to you! lol I’m just trying to find one that can connect that way to me.

Please keep updating us! Oh and just wanted to mention that I’m from Texas too!

Aww thank you!

@tshine and @piggynose
Hey Fellow Texans! I've been one for 5 years now and love it  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2019, 04:43:21 AM »
UPDATE -

I found out that the blue information that Cookie was wrong about actually happened with a different person lol

The specific prediction was something about going to a restaurant, practicing(a religion)/eating, families - well this turned out to be with a guy friend who also was East Indian (like POI 4 lol) and we went to an authentic Indian restaurant

Also, she kept asking if POI 4 liked to cook, well - it was my guy friend who liked to cook and not him. It dawned on me after I realized that they were both the same race, and he said he loved to cook (POI4 hates it) and when we went to the restaurant with a bunch of families on a Sunday

She SEES stuff but sometimes will mix what she is seeing with one person - usually, she does say she sees multiple ppl but this time she put it all together

UPDATES!

So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.

I did not ask specifically about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.

The following readers were right:

MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more

VENUS (CP) June 2019
 “I see 2 trips coming up. He mixes trips with work. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter. - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!

KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
   as far as relationships here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationship. The relationship shows me that it's like this developmental type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationship, but you have the opportunities kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationships and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.

And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationship with each other, we're kind of help your relationship. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationship that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationship attention.

Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED

DELORES (CP)

Most recent reading June 7th:

“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”

April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”

Who was wrong
COOKIE lol

As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). She said "when he meets your children and you meet his children" - I said Cookie we both dont have any kids lol. She didnt even see this trip coming up on her own - I was so surprised about that! There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »
UPDATES

"February" - This seems to be a consistent timeframe for my readers and this new dude.
Basically ALL of the NON CP Readers (except Tajah) get FEBRUARY

See below in blue - just as a note, I never ask if I will be in a relationship, I just ask whats coming up and they all have come up with the relationship stuff on their own.

Specifically - the following readers see the same thing:

Kisha, Matilda, Sherri Lynn, Tajah, Indio

- The guy works in IT
- The guy has dark hair - wavy or curly (All said dark, Indio, Kisha and Sherry Lynn said that he could be mixed or have the curly wavy hair) - All see the dark hair
- He is between 5"11 and 6ft

(These are recent details on this dude) however....

Tajah told me today that there are 2 guys coming up -
1) Works in the medical field, like a medic or a radiology tech or something - this kind of matches what Cookie has been seeing - she said a guy who works in a hospital wears a green uniform or scrubs and works around others who wear green
2) THe other guy works in IT and she saw me working closer with him? I dont know - Kisha said the same but she didnt see him working at my job (I work in IT though) she did see him doing the same type of work I do , Cookie has been seeing a guy that could be at my job and he could do the same type of work I do

Who knows

Stay Tuned!

On the next episode of the **SPARKLE SHOW**

"Hot Girl Summer"

Well guys, I’ve had a couple of guys circling around me that I have been dating just as Mattie, Cookie, Kisha and Matilda said (starting back from this April - except Matilda, my first read with her was last month). None have been consistent just as Cookie predicted (she said anyone I meet online will not be consistent and here we are lol) - but the guy/s that I meet in person will be...that hasn't happened yet

Since then, yes I have dated a couple of guys outside of POI 1 and POI 4. Yet, both of them are still in the picture. ALLLLL of my readers picked up several guys around me and boy oh boy let’s say its been crazy!

Anyway, everything comes down to THESE KEY THINGS that ALL readers have picked up:

1. I WILL BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP - all are saying I have not met this guy yet, I will meet him between September and November and will be in a committed relationship with this person by or before February of next year. They have all said I will meet this guy out and about and NOT online.  I did not ask about being in a relationship - this was picked up on their own  ;) (asked only GDT because she requires specific questions, and only asked because everyone else was picking it up on their own.)

2. POI 1 WILL COME BACK AND WANT A RELATIONSHIP - yes, you heard that right folks. Everyone has been picking this up recently for me and I'm quite shocked. Why? Because the last year most of them said he didn’t want a relationship - but was tied up with the Baby Mama. While this was true, he definitely still has feelings and all that but isn’t consistently around at the moment. However, Kisha, Matilda, Cookie and Mattie all SEE HIM COMING BACK AROUND AND WANTING A RELATIONSHIP (not just coming back).  They all saw the period of time he would be in the background and distant through the summer but will become more consistent maybe starting around September where he is wanting to offer a relationship by next March. Cookie said I will be confused and not want him in the future. Kisha said I won’t want him because I’ll be in a relationship. Cookie stated that it could last up to 2 years with me and POI 1 and that is what seems on track <-- Although he came back and took me on a nice date - in Kisha's recent reading she said he wouldn't be ready for any type of relationship until a year from now. She did see he does have romantic feelings there (true). She also said I wont care because I will already be in a relationship (she has been consistent with this) - and even if or when POI 1 is ready he prob wont be able to offer what I want. SOOO True. As you all know I dont want a relationship with him - I told Kisha that - she just went in the direction of relationship on her own. What's funny is that Tajah, Kisha, Cookie and Venus saw this dude around for years and years and is never really going away lol. Which is fine because we do have a friendship so that makes sense.

3. I WILL HAVE A CHOICE - Apparently I am supposed to have a REAL choice (not the type of "choice" Yona says lol) between the NEW GUY and POI 1. They have been predicting this consistently for the last 6-8 months and the new guy wanting commitment over the last year.

4. MY EX CAME BACK  - my ex that started me on the psychic calling back in 2014 (we ended our situation in 2016, but started dating in 2012) - COOKIE predicted his return TWICE, MATTIE saw him as well, and I believe RUSTY picked him up. Let me be clear - he did NOT come back for a relationship, his dumb ass just wanted to have sex. SMH

5. POI 4 is STILL in the picture - since the blowup things have gotten back go a nice space (Venus, Matilda, Golden Dawn Tarot all saw that we would be coming back together) - HOWEVER - KISHA, MATILDA and COOKIE continue to not see a committed relationship from him. GDT initially saw potential, but when I asked directly (without asking about potential) she saw dating but nothing committed. Venus said he will be saying things he hasn’t before and will be showing care that I haven’t seen and this literally just happened. Per my last post, he has been different - caring, communicating more and all that...even talking about future plans (so all readers where right in the sense that he is emotionally connected when he said he wasnt emotionally connect to me -  he is showing that lately)

With that being said - here are the following readers that said I would be in a relationship
and/or I will meet the person who wants a relationship by SEPTEMBER: <--CLEARLY THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. I DID MEET A GUY RANDOMLY IN NOVEMBER but nothing will come of that.
* GDT - by end of the year
* VENUS - September
* CELESTE
* Leanne  - September
* Indio - September
* Delores
* Rusty
* Mattie

* Kisha - September/End of the year <-- Recent Reading from November stated February - so she changed the timeframe lol
* Matilda - November, solid relationship by Feb 2020 <--Has been consistent with February and also saw July as stable
*Sherry Lynn - Sees me in a relationship in Feb 2020 (from August Reading)

* QoC- no mention
* Yona - no mention
* Tajah- no mention <--Read with her today and she saw the exact same guy/s Cookie and Kisha saw and said February
* Tara- no mention (haven't read with her in a year)

* Cookie- no relationship “this year” (as of June 2019 reading)<--SHE WILL BE CORRECT (the JOKER WINS) However, in a recent reading she said "I could say you will be in a relationship in 2 months (February) but I don't want to say that because you haven't met the person yet, then 2 months will come and maybe wonder why you aren't in a relationship. So you have to meet the person first"

I will definitely update if I meet this new guy lol

Until the next episode!   ;D 8)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 06:46:12 PM by Sparkle002 »

beachgal214

« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2019, 04:09:47 PM »
love your updates!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2019, 06:14:13 PM »
Thanks for the updates!! I hope that 2020 gives you that relationship that they are predicting!!  I hope that this will be my year too!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2019, 02:24:00 AM »
Aw thank you all! Hope it's everyone's year in 2020!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2019, 02:40:31 AM »
*UPDATES* - STILL SINGLE AS HELL LOL

fyi...
UPDATES - "are specifically to readings" and
EPISODES are "things that happen in real life that are matched with an actual PREDICTION"  :D

I was bored and read with Venus. She is in my "group of go to readers".
Havent read with her since July.

Asked her about my love life - and dammit she echoed what everyone else said.
Specifically it will happen real soon - within the next month or so....

Im introduced to this person - around alot of ppl
Guy works with alot of numbers - like Finance or IT and travels, works with alot of numbers (Like I do)
Recently got a promotion and will probably stop traveling
Havent met this person yet (all of them say this)
We get along and talk and talk and both of us are interested in a relationship - HOWEVER

At the TOP of the call she picked up on POI 1 - she said "he wont let you go" (yes he wont) "he doesnt know how to be in a relationship, not because he is a commitment phobe, but his fear of failure - due to too many failures" - he literally told me this exactly in April when we stopped dating officially.

She said I would be confused and would have to make a choice between him and this other new guy.
Its like feelings are lingering for POI 1. (Literally all of my readers told me this). But its more or less him not wanting to let me go completely. OH WELL!!

We still see each other on and off - and Im cool with it. But ready for someone who is ready like me.

When Im officially in a relationship with the new guy and POI 1 stops HAUNTING my readings (I swear they bring him up on their own!!) then this thread will officially be THE END lol. POI 1 this thread was all dedicated to you booboo LOL.

What I find funny is that what if I meet a guy that doesnt fit all of their similar descriptions LOL
I know Ill eventually meet and be in a relationship with SOMEONE...just dont know WHEN.
So we will see if this random guy I meet by FEB is here for real of just a fluke!

Stay Tuned for the next Episode of the Sparkle Show!

Offline Bean82

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2019, 03:13:52 AM »
Wow! I can’t wait to hear what happens!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2019, 04:02:50 PM »
On the next Episode of the Sparkle Show….

*THE FORCE and the BOUNDRY*

I’m an avid fan of Star Wars…the battle of good over evil and balance between the force.

Well guys…I recently had a revelation…a weird one in fact. This pertains to the new guy that readers have been predicting for me over the last 8 MONTHS.
For those who are familiar with THE FORCE, it relates to the sensing and feeling of energy, harnessing it and using it….so in this particular episode, I sensed something I just realized and it all dawn on me out of NO WHERE….Let’s first look at a prediction made by Cookie, as the THEME of this episode:

Per Cookie’s Reading in April 2019:

Cookie: “You're looking in the wrong places for love. When what you're looking for is right before you if you just opened up your eyes and pay attention.

Me:        “Who's right before me?”

Cookie: “That means that there are right there sometimes, and they could be associated with work or where you shop at where you go to. It's a matter of you looking up paying attention, they could be right there before you.”

At the time of this reading, I was pretty much jobless (still employed but I wasn’t getting paid) and had no idea who she was talking about AT ALL. In this same reading she also mentioned that this guy could be associated at work, but at that time I was working from home and that job was ending….so it didn’t make any sense…

Fast forward to the future - 8 MONTHS LATER
——————————————————————————————

“THE FORCE”

What I am about to reveal to you is someone who I intuitively think could be POI 5, BUT it hasn’t reached its peak yet nor can I really confirm that it will…but this person matches everything the readers have been telling me…and the day it dawned on me was during a team meeting at work just last Monday:

I held conference call in a meeting room with my team to present research to our  VP (VP was on the conf call) - anyway, one of the team members talked over me and pretty much provided comments to the VP that were unwarranted and in fact incorrect about the project.  I got the call back on track, but the team member was frustrated because he apparently didn’t understand the scope of the project (not my fault, he just didn’t pay attention). Anyway,  While we were on this call, the IT Director was on the call as well…THIS is the potential GUY readers referring to - the IT DIRECTOR. Anyhoo…after the VP dropped the call, we asked the Director to come down to the meeting room we were in to discuss the project moving forward. However, the coworker still was fustrated…and while I tried to explain the project (over and over again), the IT Director pretty much eyed me like “let me handle this lol” and challenged the coworker (in front of us) on what he didn’t understand. The IT Director pretty much straightened him out and  basically and took up for me. The coworker didn’t have an issue with me at all, he just lacked understanding of the scope. Anyway the IT Director, had my back, basically telling him he should allow me to do my job because he (the coworker) was giving incorrect information to the VP….OK the POINT IS…that day the Director walked in [I LOOKED UP AT HIM]- I was kind of taken by surprise that not only did he take up for me or basically had my back, but I was like WOW, for some reason I looked at him in a different light!! - like out of the blue I was attracted to him lol.  Now guys, Ive worked with him since November, and always thought he was attractive, but didn’t really pay him any mind because I really didn’t think he was my type and his personality kind of threw me off (he is kind of demanding at work - so while he was attractive, I wasn’t attracted to him).  Anyway, that day was different…I could smell his cologne perfectly, he had a fresh hair cut and he just like glittered that day LOL. Now, I did sense there was attraction there but didn’t really acknowledge it or was unsure…. It just felt a bit awkward though, because I was like - IS THIS REALLY the guy the readers have been seeing? Because like really? I didnt think he was my “type”. As a quick background, I knew of this guy the first week of work (in Oct), but at that time his hair was a bit longer and curly, and when I first saw him, I was like omg is THAT the guy they are talking about? I brushed it off..because I was like nahhhhh…..

But lately over the past month, we have been working closely together on my projects - he has been giving me nice little compliments here and there  like “I appreciate you” or if I ask him something on a team call  he has said, “I’ll do whatever you want [my name], but only for you” …Now I thought it was work banter, but then on a recent project he literally sent me an email directly and not only thanked me for working on this project, but wished me happy holidays with a inside joke and “lol’ed”. Now Im pretty intuitive myself and KNEW that I would get this from him - I told myself “he is going to wish me happy holidays and if he does, I know he likes me” - one minute later I got that email. He could have sent the email to the entire team thanking them for their hard work (I would’ve been on it), but he sent it only to ME.

So with that being said I want to link this to what I have been getting via readings and it kinda scared me and surprised me a bit because I really cant believe that this COULD be the person!!
Lets see what the readers have told me over the last 8 MONTHS:

Here are the predictions:
1. The Guy could be Mixed or has curly or wavy hair - The IT Director is Mixed - Black and something - Im not sure with what race yet…, but he has dark curly hair - which was how it was when I initially saw him …he keeps it cut low now so it appears wavey
    1. Kisha and Sherri Lynn described him as such, Delores as well
2. The guy could work in IT or does the same type of work I do  - I work in Healthcare IT specifically on the Finance side
    1. Cookie, Kisha, Venus, Tajah mentioned this, but Cookie has been saying this since LAST APRIL. However, Kisha saw this guy doing similar work as me but not in the same workplace and she thinks he doesn’t work with me. Nope he works with me - except in a totally different building down the street. The description matches him (however I am open if this is actually another person)
3. I didn’t start my new job until Sept 30/Oct - So when they told me I have not met the person yet, those readings were before I started at my job

Although Cookie continues to say she doesn’t see me in a relationship, she has been hinting a relationship over the past few readings - I think I know now why she has been saying this, maybe because IIIII wasn't interested!! LOL - keep reading:

Mind you she said All of this on HER OWN in GENERAL READINGS.

Cookie April 2019 -
“And when I said they could do the same type of work you do. You could meet them away from home. But they could be doing the same type of work as you.”

“Looks like you're going to meet whoever it is that you end up in a long term relationship with, you're going to meet on face to face.”

“I believe he's tall. I believe he id 5’9” to 6’1”. He works in IT, the medical field he works with computers. he he works in IT or computers. He may even work in the medical field. healthcare field. What makes them different than you he is opposite of you. He looks more outgoing. And he appears to be very popular. But when he gets in a relationship, he's very faithful.” <—Everyone at the job knows him of course. And since Ive met him, I hear random things about him - its so weird. About oh how he is a gentleman and super sweet and he did this and that that was sweet, etc. I was like why am I hearing all this????

“Your eyes have to connect. “(Me: Well I would think if the guy is interested in me, he would come up to me.) “It doesn't work like it because when you connect with a person, if you're looking down and away, you can't make a connection with a person. If you're gonna make connection, it's gonna be because you look up and the guy is connect. And that's what I mean is I don't think you're paying attention to what's going on, you're looking straight ahead.” <—This makes sense now…I never really looked at the guy until that day above…or never really gave him a chance for me to pay much attention, because it felt awkward - just because I don’t know, maybe because I just didn’t think I would be attracted (again not that he is unattractive, he is attractive, but I just didn’t think there would be any from my side idk).

Cookie Sept 2019  #1- I haven’t met the IT Director yet….because I haven’t started my job yet, which is in Healthcare/banking/finance

“The guy that I'm seeing that you would end up in a relationship with you currently it doesn't look like you know him.”

“I don't see you with this guy until 2020. You can meet them in 2019. But a lot of time when you meet a person, then you have to get to know them. And so therefore you could meeting before the men, but you're not going to necessarily be in a relationship with him till later.”

But the problem you have is you're not easily attracted. You're not easily attracted to every man that you meet.”

“The guy he could also work in banking or healthcare, have you ever worked in in banking healthcare?”

“Because the person you're going to meet is associated with a job that you're going to go to so thats maybe that's why I don't see that you  in a relationship because you havent totally met the person yet.”

Cookie Sept 2019 #2 -

“So your career is what's coming up more than your love life. Your love life, it'll come together when the timing is right.”

“there's people that look like they want more with you. But you don't always look like you're interested in them. So it kind of looks like your love life is on hold for right now. Doesn't have to stay that way. But that's the way that it is right now. And I don't want to tell you that you're going to end up below in this fantastic relationship when I don’t see you have met the person yet.”

“That's why I say put the love life on hold, the love life will take care of itself. But you, you you you got to start focusing on your work situation. And then your love life will come to life.  (Me: When do you see this happening?) “ It’s in the next four to six weeks, or four to six months, depending on you

“SoI guess what I'm saying is, I believe that the Lord starts to open your eyes, and you're able to see things a lot clearer, more so than you have in the past few months, because I just believe that you have been distracted because of your love life. Yes, I was saying that a little bit. And your, your love life is gonna change. Because whoever the man is that you're going to meet, he could be associated with the job that you're going to cause he also works in medical healthcare. “

“Remember, I keep telling you that you're meeting people right there. Yeah, in places that you go, well, the place and I don't think and I don't even believe that the man that you're going to end up with…I do not believe that you're going to meet him at a club”

Cookie Nov 2019 -
“Eventually, yeah, but I'm just warning you About the people that's coming up that they, they have potential and  they're going to want….it wouldn't be about sex, it would be more about wanting a relationship. But sometimes you're a picky person. And you don't easily attract to people. So therefore, that's, I don't want to come out and say, well, I'll see you in a relationship in two months, and two months comes and you're not in a relationship.”

“[poi 4] he’s guy that took your mind off of [poi 1]. Well you are going to meet somebody else like that. But the only thing is, some of the men that you're meeting they, they're ready, they don't have any problems. You're going to meet them but it's gonna be up to You to connect with them.”

“He looks like he's bout 5’9 to 6’2 He also looks like he's in the sports. He used to have lots of hair. But now it looks like he has cut his he keeps it cut. He's dark skin. He's a dark skin person. “ <— The first week of work when I met the guy he had longer curly hair (not to his shoulder or anything,) but now he keeps it cropped and it appears wavy.

“he's a dark person. He's into sports. He's dark skinned . He used to wear his hair one way, but now he looks like he keeps it close”

“You gotta ask yourself, Am I looking up because when you connect with a person, you got to give them eye contact. You're not going to meet a person looking down at your phone. Gotta be you got to be looking up. “

Cookie Dec 2019 -
“you could meet them at work either going to work coming home from work or either around where your job is. And one person looks like they work with it or computers. And it could be relative to banking, healthcare, mortgages or something like that.”

“He could work in the place where you work at. he works in the medical field, just like I said, so he could be somebody that you come across right there in your environment”

“One of them could even be the sign of Aries, he could be demanding or he could be demanding. This character is that he could have he could be strongly try to be dominant. He could be controlling.” <— This is literally his personality AT WORK. I literally met him (not in person) on a phone call when him being demanding over the conference call. This was before I saw him at the lunch. I was like OMG who is that yelling through the phone! LOL

“And  because you're a picky person, there are men that have an interest in you, but you just may not have an interest in them.”

“Whoever the man is, they look like they're connected to the type of work you do.”

“It's just that the man you're looking for, you're not gonna find him online, you're gonna, you're gonna start looking up and you look around, and you say, Oh my god, and you're gonna realize how you gonna put that phone down and stop looking down, and you're gonna start looking up”

“You don't know if you're interested in relationship, you got to get to know a person. See, that's what you're not getting. See the people that's telling you that you're gonna be with a curly haired guy….I believe you're gonna end up in a relationship… But I don't want to jump into a relationship. You gotta you got to first meet them and you got to connect with them. But you got to learn their personality. Quit worrying about a relationship. Try to find the right guy.” <—I told her in this call all these readers kept seeing me with a curly haired guy and asked if she even saw somebody like that - and she did, and said he kept his hair cut close (which is the IT Director). I never did ask about him directly.

Now on to Kisha…..

Kisha  Aug 2019 -  (haven’t met him yet)

“Two things, there's a male that comes with your future wise, who you actually have not met or even connected with in any way, this is going to be someone who is wanting a relationship that is committed, and this person is going to be in a position where they can kind of come in and they're very decisive, not someone that feels like indecisive or so this would be someone that you meet towards the colder months here. And this would be someone that solid but in terms of the colder months, I honestly don't know if this is maybe in the fall or in the winter. But this would be someone that you would actually have a pretty steady relationship with the energy to shows up here is someone that is fairly tall to me, maybe six feet, I'm this is just basically what I see.  But this person has a fairly light skin tones, I'm not certain that this would be someone that's maybe African American and light skin, or if this could maybe be someone of a mixed race success. But this person has darker hair milder lighter features, this is going to be someone that you actually have a turning point with when it comes to relationship, this isn't going to be someone that you just kind of feel like this in a category of dating. And you know, and not really knowing where things go. So that would be when you do connect with this person, you're not instantly, you know, in this super, you know, solid relationship. But this is someone that you'll have the opportunity to actually start to develop a pretty consistent relationship” <— The guy has dark black wavy hair…and it lighter skinned toned for a man of color (like a caramel brown), but darker over all compared to other races…

Kisha Nov 2019 - (met him in Nov)
“seems to be over the course of either the next two months or period between now and February…. I do get that there would be some sort of changes like and the career for you ….now the change that the shows up here was more so of some sort of communication or something that you're going to be maybe like recognized or acknowledged for to some extent. So it's not necessarily about a period of ever said like a financial change, but it is significant in the sense of it does seem to give you some sort of insight into the perceptions of another person in the workplace. So So you do have some sort of attention that occurs within the workplace as positive for you know, I also guess. (Matilda mentioned the same thing…about positive work recognition, and getting the full time offer from the contract).  During this same timeframe , (which is now) you have two totally different male energies that come up here and you're reading the first male is someone who is very straight, like very forthcoming, very straightforward. I do guess that this is someone who is not necessarily in a position or in the space when you connect with them initially, that this person is necessarily going to maybe come off very strong but I do get someone that was like very confident, but there's not like a sense of arrogance there. This man is, for me physically is someone that is notably rather fit and in shape, I guess and this is someone that has very dark hair was somewhat um wavey not necessarily curly…. This is going to be someone that is going to pursue you for a relationship, a romantic relationship and the colder months.  So this will be over the course of the next few months. And as I said, I think that this that work recognition and also the romantic energy, this comes up within the period of two. So this will be within the next two months or between now in February. This would be someone that is not connected through a workplace or anything of that nature. But regardless of saying that there are some similarities when it comes to work. I get that his person works and a field that there's there's like an IT or technical field here, but it also  get that it is more so software opposed to being something like technical or something of that nature. As for as an IT background, I don't necessarily see that for you. So I don't know how that ties into the workplace, but …(Me: I work in IT! She didn't even see that , and yes he works with me) Oh Okay. Okay. So this is going to be someone that you have the option to develop a relationship with a rather serious relationship. There's also a different energy that comes up here. But this person likes to play games…<— Remember, I was just offered a full time position a couple of weeks ago. And guess what? The guy who likes to play games is POI 4 - he texted me this week and the only other guy that comes up that was communicating with me during this time is the IT DIRECTOR. All of this happened around the SAME TIME.

Matilda July 2019-
“I feel as if he's a lot more stable than anyone you've had in your life in recent times, as in, has the house has a car has a job has friend has. I'm not saying he's flashy or super rich or anything like that. I just feel like he's an average Joe but doesn't have complications, no baggage around him, really, really keen to settle down, he's got that really soft touch that emotional intelligence that you're going to find quite overwhelming when you first meet him. You might even back away from him for a period of time. Because it's not something you're used to it will actually make you feel uncomfortable. But go with it. Go with him because I think he's very trustworthy. Okay. Nice Guy, though. I do see I want to take you I know it takes a long way away. But I want to take you to November.<--Met him in person in November

“November and I feel as if this will take a while to play out. So by the time you get to sort of February, they're showing me both feet on the ground as in your inner relation relationship. It's gonna take you a little while to get there. But I don't fear this is going to frustrate you or give you mixed signals.”

“And this guy gets that he and his emotional intelligence that you haven't had it for a really long time. And this guy is going to scare you a little it with it. Because it's almost like he takes every box you've got. And it's like, oh my god, this can't be real’

Matilda November 2019-
"But I think that next year is there Going to be an amazing year for you both work both at relationship. And I think by the time we get into sort of July or August next year, you're going to be in a stable, loving relationship"

" So what I what I'm saying to you is that, you know, when I say that somebody is coming in that is really connect with you really connect with them."

"But all I know is that by the time we get to July, or that sort of you know, the summer period, you are in a settled dating situation. You know, like in a relationship with somebody that you really like and you really connect with, I think there's going to be some ups and downs because they're very similar to you. And they are very sensitive. And when I say sensitive, I don't mean like they're going to go off the handle because you call them a name. I mean sensitive, as in intuitive like yourself, okay?"

"And then I do know that by the time we get to the middle of next year, that is when you start feeling really settled. And I also feel as if there's going to be conversations about living in the same space or sharing space with a guy."

Sherri Lynn Aug 2019-
“It seems like all these other guys are just wanting a booty call and play around, that's not what you're looking for. And so I just feel like he'll come around by February. The guy you're going to date will be here by February. But I'm not gonna say you won’t meet him before then. But when you start dating as a couple would be February”

(Me: You know what that new guy looks like?)  “He's good looking. He's got dimples or something, really nice white teeth,  He's got a straighter nose. bigger eyes. He wears dress clothes, business professional, he can put on the jeans and the polo shirts, but he prefers the business professional. I do think that He is in his 30s Smart too and there is a little bit of curl to his hair”

“he looks like he would be maybe Saudi Arabian in African American or something like that. I'm kind of European look different. But He's good looking. Trust me. You won't be disappointed. And he also has his nails done or his hands look manicured. I don’t want to say he lives in the spa”

Delores December 2019-
“Okay, so this person is going to be a hard worker, okay, you might meet them on the job, you might need them on the job, because I told you that you know, it looks like you would be changing jobs and it looks like with your movement and your travel that this is where you meet these people. So I feel that he has something to do with the work. He has something to do with money. <- I go back and forth between 2 office buildings and he does not work in the building I work in….we work with money like all the time lol

“This person that you're going to meet you you see them in a week.  And he is surrounded by your work”

“You are going to meet somebody from, yeah, it's going to be probably, I would say, over the next week to 10 days. Sometimes, you know, obviously, I'll give you a two week window. But this is a younger man, and you will meet him at work. He's younger, and you will need him to work. And he's a hard worker, and he's going to be a friend. Now, like I said, he's going to be sexy, so he's probably going to be a friend with benefits, which is okay. “ <— In the next spread, it showed that I already knew this person and that I will see him at work after the holidays….

“He is he is another culture. And this is kind of why I'm bringing this up. He is what is yet and this is, you know, like I said, I knew that, you know, it says that you've already dated younger men. But I'm talking about another culture because this person is not just younger, but he's also from another culture. Probably what I would call, well he isn’t black. He is what you might call an olive skin tone person, Mediterranean. You know what I mean? Like, you know, like they're dark, but they're not Brown. I'm talking like Italian mix.  You know what I mean? Like Middle Easterners, you know, people, they have very dark hair. They have real dark hair and they have a lot of hair. Dark, lot of hair. but he is a hard worker.  He could be mixed. When you look at him, you know that he's not just black. That's all I'm saying. You would look at him. I call him a man of color. That's what I would call him.” “he looks like he might be able to be mixed with like maybe he Egyptian or something.” <— Again the only guy like this at work is the IT DIRECTOR. She only sees this guy as a potential Friends with benefits situation…

Indio April 2019
“ Yeah, I believe that you will be in a relationship. Yeah, I feel like you will be in a relationship. And a good one, one that you like, one that you feel good about, one that you can see some, you know, some light at the end of the tunnel, not these people that got you know, baggage is and all this kind of stuff. You know, someone that will be on your, as you said on your level. That's what I'm seeing somebody that that on your level. Okay. And I think he either owns a business, or he's in the medical field. He's an educated guy. I see him working on computers all the time. he's a he's a really handsome guy. He's real handsome. I think he might be black and white mix, but he looks. He looks exotic”. <—-Dude looks exotic and works with computers/IT

Mattie April 2019

“But still, for some reason is going to be somebody you kind of understand that you're hoping some news on the job? Kind of, yeah. Some connection, I get a sense that, again, we're looking within the next three weeks, three months, job stuff starts to become more significant, and ... So I feel there's going to be something there that is also connected to this sort of period of what they're calling it a renaissance... It's like, you really start to flourish. (Me: Id like to focus on love life) “I understand but they are tying the link between the two. I know you're going to be again, a guy that is going to do the flowers that is going to do the dinners and and it's like old, an old soul connection”.

Tajah December 2019 -
“Looks as if he's involved with Maybe like an IT individual. But he's really good with his hands, whatever it is he's doing it his hands that makes a difference. And he will be working in  IT or something that has to do with managing money too. It means Yeah, that's what I work in. So I see him working in IT and managing all kind of money like he is around numbers. he's a nice definitely a romantic interest. Get a job working for you. or working with you. It could be a new hire or it could be someone who's associated with your career, as in this is the kind of a person or individual who may kind of around the company, and you haven't noticed them yet, but I get that they are attractive.

——————————

THE BOUNDRY

However…….

Cookie - she continues to not see me in a relationship - but she always says “its up to you”. I think that this lil woman was reading my MIND. I was definitely not trying to be attracted to this IT Director guy, like AT ALL. Again I don’t know why other than I thought he wasn’t my type and can be very demanding in the way he talks to people, but I also learned about him through other ppl (without asking) where they say he is a sweet, gentleman guy - and Im like really universe, like really you are having people tell me this randomly? So apparently he is just really passionate about his job. Anyway she could NOT pick up ANY interest from me to him. AT ALLLLL and this is what she was trying to tell me all along!!!! Like Open up my eyes! Like,  I DONT THINK she couldnt see a relationship because I didn’t get to know him or wasn’t even interested LOL like DAMN lol

But then, I got a text reading from Kisha about this guy who fits her description and she tells me NOTHING will HAPPEN wit this guy! LIKE WTF. Her description of him being confident matches what she said in the general prediction above! So either she can’t see far because there isn’t movement or its another dude she picks up in the general, even though the description fits this guy…

Kisha Dec 2019 -
 “When it comes to [POI] pursuing you I am getting that when you connected with him there seems to be an awkward feeling, but a good awkward feeling if that makes sense.
The awkwardness is because he wasn’t necessarily expecting to meet anyone and it doesn’t seem as if you were either. <— TRUE
It’s really a same place at the same time type of meeting from what I am seeing. So, this shows as being very organic and not something that is like online dating.<Yep he works with me
It seems that the two of you may have more in common than you actually know or possibly knew which is actually what allowed the two of you to cross paths.
I get that he is attracted to you as you are to him. So, attraction aside what is going to happen in terms of action?
I do get that this connection seems fairly new and that this would have to be something that both of you would be willing to give a chance.
I must say that it seems that in some ways the odds are against the two of you being able to really have a lot of time for development.
It’s not really due to lack of effort, but more so circumstances. I get him being not just attracted to you physically, but attracted to your personality and he feels as if you are very independent. He has also asked other people about you. So, it seems that you may have a mutual friend or acquaintance in common. <— Circumstances may be due to work …IDK
There is a sense of him sort of checking in from time to time, but I don’t yet see a serious effort to build a solid romantic relationship.
 So, thus far I am not seeing a great deal of effort to pursue a serious romantic relationship despite there being an interest.
I get there being a period that he is distant, but he will be looking for you in his absence.  <— Distance is over the holidays we are working on a project remotely.
So, this may be him trying to maintain contact or going through social media. <— He emails me regarding the project
The distance doesn’t really show as being emotional it is due to circumstances pertaining to distance.
In the back of his mind he would like to have a more aggressive approach, but he is also a bit insecure when it comes to this as well. Now he actually isn’t an insecure person in general by any means. He actually shows as being very confident and very well put together.
This seems to be an isolated occurrence that pertains to his connection with you.
He isn’t certain if more would come out of your connection and instead of at least making the effort to try to address things he just seems to “check in” opposed to really pursuing you.
I can’t tell you I get a big relationship here regardless of the two of you liking each other. It seems if the two of you were able to have more time together that would help build things up, but there is lack of time and the time that is put into the connection isn’t super frequent.
So, the short answer to your question isn’t just a blatant no. He is interested, but things won’t align for your relationship to progress beyond the current dynamic and he isn’t pushing to go against the circumstances.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:51:18 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2019, 04:46:49 PM »
On the next Episode of the Sparkle Show….

*THE FORCE and the BOUNDRY*

I’m an avid fan of Star Wars…the battle of good over evil and balance between the force.

Well guys…I recently had a revelation…a weird one in fact. This pertains to the new guy that readers have been predicting for me over the last 8 MONTHS.
For those who are familiar with THE FORCE, it relates to the sensing and feeling of energy, harnessing it and using it….so in this particular episode, I sensed something I just realized and it all dawn on me out of NO WHERE….Let’s first look at a prediction made by Cookie, as the THEME of this episode:

Per Cookie’s Reading in April 2019:

Cookie: “You're looking in the wrong places for love. When what you're looking for is right before you if you just opened up your eyes and pay attention.
Me:        “Who's right before me?”
Cookie: “That means that there are right there sometimes, and they could be associated with work or where you shop at where you go to. It's a matter of you looking up paying attention, they could be right there before you.”

At the time of this reading, I was pretty much jobless (still employed but I wasn’t getting paid) and had no idea who she was talking about AT ALL. In this same reading she also mentioned that this guy could be associated at work, but at that time I was working from home and that job was ending….so it didn’t make any sense…

Fast forward to the future - 8 MONTHS LATER
——————————————————————————————

“THE FORCE”

What I am about to reveal to you is someone who I intuitively think could be POI 5, BUT it hasn’t reached its peak yet nor can I really confirm that it will…but this person matches everything the readers have been telling me…and the day it dawned on me was during a team meeting at work just last Monday:

I held conference call in a meeting room with my team to present research to our  VP (VP was on the conf call) - anyway, one of the team members talked over me and pretty much provided comments to the VP that were unwarranted and in fact incorrect about the project.  I got the call back on track, but the team member was frustrated because he apparently didn’t understand the scope of the project (not my fault, he just didn’t pay attention). Anyway,  While we were on this call, the IT Director was on the call as well…THIS is the potential GUY readers referring to - the IT DIRECTOR. Anyhoo…after the VP dropped the call, we asked the Director to come down to the meeting room we were in to discuss the project moving forward. However, the coworker still was fustrated…and while I tried to explain the project (over and over again), the IT Director pretty much eyed me like “let me handle this lol” and challenged the coworker (in front of us) on what he didn’t understand. The IT Director pretty much straightened him out and  basically and took up for me. The coworker didn’t have an issue with me at all, he just lacked understanding of the scope. Anyway the IT Director, had my back, basically telling him he should allow me to do my job because he (the coworker) was giving incorrect information to the VP….OK the POINT IS…that day the Director walked in - I was kind of taken by surprise that not only did he take up for me or basically had my back, but I was like WOW, for some reason I looked at him in a different light!! - like out of the blue I was attracted to him lol.  Now guys, Ive worked with him since November, and always thought he was attractive, but didn’t really pay him any mind because I really didn’t think he was my type and his personality kind of threw me off (he is kind of demanding at work - so while he was attractive, I wasn’t attracted to him).  Anyway, that day was different…I could smell his cologne perfectly, he had a fresh hair cut and he just like glittered that day LOL. Now, I did sense there was attraction there but didn’t really acknowledge it or was unsure…. It just felt a bit awkward though, because I was like - IS THIS REALLY the guy the readers have been seeing? Because like really? I didnt think he was my “type”. As a quick background, I knew of this guy the first week of work (in Oct), but at that time his hair was a bit longer and curly, and when I first saw him, I was like omg is THAT the guy they are talking about? I brushed it off..because I was like nahhhhh…..

But lately over the past month, we have been working closely together on my projects - he has been giving me nice little compliments here and there  like “I appreciate you” or if I ask him something on a team call  he has said, “I’ll do whatever you want [my name], but only for you” …Now I thought it was work banter, but then on a recent project he literally sent me an email directly and not only thanked me for working on this project, but wished me happy holidays with a inside joke and “lol’ed”. Now Im pretty intuitive myself and KNEW that I would get this from him - I told myself “he is going to wish me happy holidays and if he does, I know he likes me” - one minute later I got that email. He could have sent the email to the entire team thanking them for their hard work (I would’ve been on it), but he sent it only to ME.

So with that being said I want to link this to what I have been getting via readings and it kinda scared me and surprised me a bit because I really cant believe that this COULD be the person!!
Lets see what the readers have told me over the last 8 MONTHS:

Here are the predictions:
1. The Guy could be Mixed or has curly or wavy hair - The IT Director is Mixed - Black and something - Im not sure with what race yet…, but he has dark curly hair - which was how it was when I initially saw him …he keeps it cut low now so it appears wavey
    1. Kisha and Sherri Lynn described him as such, Delores as well
2. The guy could work in IT or does the same type of work I do  - I work in Healthcare IT specifically on the Finance side
    1. Cookie, Kisha, Venus, Tajah mentioned this, but Cookie has been saying this since LAST APRIL. However, Kisha saw this guy doing similar work as me but not in the same workplace and she thinks he doesn’t work with me. Nope he works with me - except in a totally different building down the street. The description matches him (however I am open if this is actually another person)
3. I didn’t start my new job until Sept 30/Oct - So when they told me I have not met the person yet, those readings were before I started at my job

Although Cookie continues to say she doesn’t see me in a relationship, she has been hinting a relationship over the past few readings - I think I know now why she has been saying this, maybe because IIIII wasn't interested!! LOL - keep reading:

Mind you she said All of this on HER OWN in GENERAL READINGS.

Cookie April 2019 -
“And when I said they could do the same type of work you do. You could meet them away from home. But they could be doing the same type of work as you.”

“Looks like you're going to meet whoever it is that you end up in a long term relationship with, you're going to meet on face to face.”

“I believe he's tall. I believe he id 5’9” to 6’1”. He works in IT, the medical field he works with computers. he he works in IT or computers. He may even work in the medical field. healthcare field. What makes them different than you he is opposite of you. He looks more outgoing. And he appears to be very popular. But when he gets in a relationship, he's very faithful.” <—Everyone at the job knows him of course. And since Ive met him, I hear random things about him - its so weird. About oh how he is a gentleman and super sweet and he did this and that that was sweet, etc. I was like why am I hearing all this????

“Your eyes have to connect. “(Me: Well I would think if the guy is interested in me, he would come up to me.) “It doesn't work like it because when you connect with a person, if you're looking down and away, you can't make a connection with a person. If you're gonna make connection, it's gonna be because you look up and the guy is connect. And that's what I mean is I don't think you're paying attention to what's going on, you're looking straight ahead.” <—This makes sense now…I never really looked at the guy until that day above…or never really gave him a chance for me to pay much attention, because it felt awkward - just because I don’t know, maybe because I just didn’t think I would be attracted (again not that he is unattractive, he is attractive, but I just didn’t think there would be any from my side idk).

Cookie Sept 2019  #1- I haven’t met the IT Director yet….because I haven’t started my job yet, which is in Healthcare/banking/finance

“The guy that I'm seeing that you would end up in a relationship with you currently it doesn't look like you know him.”

“I don't see you with this guy until 2020. You can meet them in 2019. But a lot of time when you meet a person, then you have to get to know them. And so therefore you could meeting before the men, but you're not going to necessarily be in a relationship with him till later.”

But the problem you have is you're not easily attracted. You're not easily attracted to every man that you meet.”

“The guy he could also work in banking or healthcare, have you ever worked in in banking healthcare?”

“Because the person you're going to meet is associated with a job that you're going to go to so thats maybe that's why I don't see that you  in a relationship because you havent totally met the person yet.”

Cookie Sept 2019 #2 -

“So your career is what's coming up more than your love life. Your love life, it'll come together when the timing is right.”

“there's people that look like they want more with you. But you don't always look like you're interested in them. So it kind of looks like your love life is on hold for right now. Doesn't have to stay that way. But that's the way that it is right now. And I don't want to tell you that you're going to end up below in this fantastic relationship when I don’t see you have met the person yet.”

“That's why I say put the love life on hold, the love life will take care of itself. But you, you you you got to start focusing on your work situation. And then your love life will come to life.  (Me: When do you see this happening?) “ It’s in the next four to six weeks, or four to six months, depending on you

“So I guess what I'm saying is, I believe that the Lord starts to open your eyes, and you're able to see things a lot clearer, more so than you have in the past few months, because I just believe that you have been distracted because of your love life. Yes, I was saying that a little bit. And your, your love life is gonna change. Because whoever the man is that you're going to meet, he could be associated with the job that you're going to cause he also works in medical healthcare. “

“Remember, I keep telling you that you're meeting people right there. Yeah, in places that you go, well, the place and I don't think and I don't even believe that the man that you're going to end up with…I do not believe that you're going to meet him at a club”

Cookie Nov 2019 -
“Eventually, yeah, but I'm just warning you About the people that's coming up that they, they have potential and  they're going to want….it wouldn't be about sex, it would be more about wanting a relationship. But sometimes you're a picky person. And you don't easily attract to people. So therefore, that's, I don't want to come out and say, well, I'll see you in a relationship in two months, and two months comes and you're not in a relationship.”

“[poi 4] he’s guy that took your mind off of [poi 1]. Well you are going to meet somebody else like that. But the only thing is, some of the men that you're meeting they, they're ready, they don't have any problems. You're going to meet them but it's gonna be up to You to connect with them.”

“He looks like he's bout 5’9 to 6’2 He also looks like he's in the sports. He used to have lots of hair. But now it looks like he has cut his he keeps it cut. He's dark skin. He's a dark skin person. “ <— The first week of work when I met the guy he had longer curly hair (not to his shoulder or anything,) but now he keeps it cropped and it appears wavy.

“he's a dark person. He's into sports. He's dark skinned . He used to wear his hair one way, but now he looks like he keeps it close”

“You gotta ask yourself, Am I looking up because when you connect with a person, you got to give them eye contact. You're not going to meet a person looking down at your phone. Gotta be you got to be looking up. “

Cookie Dec 2019 -
“you could meet them at work either going to work coming home from work or either around where your job is. And one person looks like they work with it or computers. And it could be relative to banking, healthcare, mortgages or something like that.”

“He could work in the place where you work at. he works in the medical field, just like I said, so he could be somebody that you come across right there in your environment”

“One of them could even be the sign of Aries, he could be demanding or he could be demanding. This character is that he could have he could be strongly try to be dominant. He could be controlling.” <— This is literally his personality AT WORK. I literally met him (not in person) on a phone call when him being demanding over the conference call. This was before I saw him at the lunch. I was like OMG who is that yelling through the phone! LOL

“And  because you're a picky person, there are men that have an interest in you, but you just may not have an interest in them.”

“Whoever the man is, they look like they're connected to the type of work you do.”

“It's just that the man you're looking for, you're not gonna find him online, you're gonna, you're gonna start looking up and you look around, and you say, Oh my god, and you're gonna realize how you gonna put that phone down and stop looking down, and you're gonna start looking up”

“You don't know if you're interested in relationship, you got to get to know a person. See, that's what you're not getting. See the people that's telling you that you're gonna be with a curly haired guy….I believe you're gonna end up in a relationship… But I don't want to jump into a relationship. You gotta you got to first meet them and you got to connect with them. But you got to learn their personality. Quit worrying about a relationship. Try to find the right guy.” <—I told her in this call all these readers kept seeing me with a curly haired guy and asked if she even saw somebody like that - and she did, and said he kept his hair cut close (which is the IT Director). I never did ask about him directly.

Now on to Kisha…..

Kisha  Aug 2019 -  (haven’t met him yet)

“Two things, there's a male that comes with your future wise, who you actually have not met or even connected with in any way, this is going to be someone who is wanting a relationship that is committed, and this person is going to be in a position where they can kind of come in and they're very decisive, not someone that feels like indecisive or so this would be someone that you meet towards the colder months here. And this would be someone that solid but in terms of the colder months, I honestly don't know if this is maybe in the fall or in the winter. But this would be someone that you would actually have a pretty steady relationship with the energy to shows up here is someone that is fairly tall to me, maybe six feet, I'm this is just basically what I see.  But this person has a fairly light skin tones, I'm not certain that this would be someone that's maybe African American and light skin, or if this could maybe be someone of a mixed race success. But this person has darker hair milder lighter features, this is going to be someone that you actually have a turning point with when it comes to relationship, this isn't going to be someone that you just kind of feel like this in a category of eating. And you know, and not really knowing where things go. So that would be when you do connect with this person, you're not instantly, you know, in this super, you know, solid relationship. But this is someone that you'll have the opportunity to actually start to develop a pretty consistent relationship” <— The guy has dark black wavy hair…and it lighter skinned toned for a man of color (like a caramel brown), but darker over all compared to other races…

Kisha Nov 2019 - (met him in Nov)
“seems to be over the course of either the next two months or period between now and February…. I do get that there would be some sort of changes like and the career for you ….now the change that the shows up here was more so of some sort of communication or something that you're going to be maybe like recognized or acknowledged for to some extent. So it's not necessarily about a period of ever said like a financial change, but it is significant in the sense of it does seem to give you some sort of insight into the perceptions of another person in the workplace. So So you do have some sort of attention that occurs within the workplace as positive for you know, I also guess. (Matilda mentioned the same thing…about positive work recognition, and getting the full time offer from the contract).  During this same timeframe , (which is now) you have two totally different male energies that come up here and you're reading the first male is someone who is very straight, like very forthcoming, very straightforward. I do guess that this is someone who is not necessarily in a position or in the space when you connect with them initially, that this person is necessarily going to maybe come off very strong but I do get someone that was like very confident, but there's not like a sense of arrogance there. This man is, for me physically is someone that is notably rather fit and in shape, I guess and this is someone that has very dark hair was somewhat um wavey Or not necessarily curly…. This is going to be someone that is going to pursue you for a relationship, a romantic relationship and the colder months.  So this will be over the course of the next few months. And as I said, I think that this that work recognition and also the romantic energy, this comes up within the period of two. So this will be within the next two months or between now in February. This would be someone that is not connected through a workplace or anything of that nature. But regardless of saying that there are some similarities when it comes to work. I get that his person works and a field that there's there's like an IT or technical field here, but it also  get that it is more so software opposed to being something like technical or something of that nature. As for as an IT background, I don't necessarily see that for you. So I don't know how that ties into the workplace, but …(Me: I work in IT! She didn't even see that , and yes he works with me) Oh Okay. Okay. So this is going to be someone that you have the option to develop a relationship with a rather serious relationship. There's also a different energy that comes up here. But this person likes to play games…<— Remember, I was just offered a full time position a couple of weeks ago. And guess what? The guy who likes to play games is POI 4 - he texted me this week and the only other guy that comes up that was communicating with me during this time is the IT DIRECTOR. All of this happened around the SAME TIME.

Matilda July 2019-
“I feel as if he's a lot more stable than anyone you've had in your life in recent times, as in, has the house has a car has a job has friend has. I'm not saying he's flashy or super rich or anything like that. I just feel like he's an average Joe but doesn't have complications, no baggage around him, really, really keen to settle down, he's got that really soft touch that emotional intelligence that you're going to find quite overwhelming when you first meet him. You might even back away from him for a period of time. Because it's not something you're used to it will actually make you feel uncomfortable. But go with it. Go with him because I think he's very trustworthy. Okay. Nice Guy, though. I do see I want to take you I know it takes a long way away. But I want to take you to November.<--Met him in person in November

“November and I feel as if this will take a while to play out. So by the time you get to sort of February, they're showing me both feet on the ground as in your inner relation relationship. It's gonna take you a little while to get there. But I don't fear this is going to frustrate you or give you mixed signals.”

“And this guy gets that he and his emotional intelligence that you haven't had it for a really long time. And this guy is going to scare you a little it with it. Because it's almost like he takes every box you've got. And it's like, oh my god, this can't be real’

Sherri Lynn Aug 2019-
“It seems like all these other guys are just wanting a booty call and play around, that's not what you're looking for. And so I just feel like he'll come around by February. The guy you're going to date will be here by February. But I'm not gonna meet him before then. But when you start dating as a couple would be February”

(Me: You know what that new guy looks like?)  “He's good looking. He's got dimples or something, really nice white teeth,  He's got a straighter nose. bigger eyes. He wears dress clothes, business professional, he can put on the jeans and the polo shirts, but he prefers the business professional. I do think that He is in his 30s Smart too and there is a little bit of curl to his hair”

“he looks like he would be maybe Saudi Arabian in African American or something like that. I'm kind of European look different. But He's good looking. Trust me. You won'y be disappointed. And he also has his nails done or his hands look manicured. I don’t want to say he lives in the spa”

Delores December 2019-
“Okay, so this person is going to be a hard worker, okay, you might meet them on the job, you might need them on the job, because I told you that you know, it looks like you would be changing jobs and it looks like with your movement and your travel that this is where you meet these people. So I feel that he has something to do with the work. He has something to do with money. <- I go back and forth between 2 office buildings and he does not work in the building I work in….we work with money like all the time lol

“This person that you're going to meet you you see them in a week.  And he is surrounded by your work”

“You are going to meet somebody from, yeah, it's going to be probably, I would say, over the next week to 10 days. Sometimes, you know, obviously, I'll give you a two week window. But this is a younger man, and you will meet him at work. He's younger, and you will need him to work. And he's a hard worker, and he's going to be a friend. Now, like I said, he's going to be sexy, so he's probably going to be a friend with benefits, which is okay. “ <— In the next spread, it showed that I already knew this person and that I will see him at work after the holidays….

“He is he is another culture. And this is kind of why I'm bringing this up. He is what is yet and this is, you know, like I said, I knew that, you know, it says that you've already dated younger men. But I'm talking about another culture because this person is not just younger, but he's also from another culture. Probably what I would call, well he isn’t black. He is what you might call an olive skin tone person, Mediterranean. You know what I mean? Like, you know, like they're dark, but they're not Brown. I'm talking like Italian mix.  You know what I mean? Like Middle Easterners, you know, people, they have very dark hair. They have real dark hair and they have a lot of hair. Dark, lot of hair. but he is a hard worker.  He could be mixed. When you look at him, you know that he's not just black. That's all I'm saying. You would look at him. I call him a man of color. That's what I would call him.” “he looks like he might be able to be mixed with like maybe he Egyptian or something.” <— Again the only guy like this at work is the IT DIRECTOR. She only sees this guy as a potential Friends with benefits situation…

Tajah December 2019 -
“Looks as if he's involved with Maybe like an IT individual. But he's really good with his hands, whatever it is he's doing it his hands that makes a difference. And he will be working in  IT or something that has to do with managing money too. It means Yeah, that's what I work in. So I see him working in IT and managing all kind of money like he is around numbers. he's a nice definitely a romantic interest. Get a job working for you. or working with you. It could be a new hire or it could be someone who's associated with your career, as in this is the kind of a person or individual who may kind of around the company, and you haven't noticed them yet, but I get that they are attractive.

——————————

THE BOUNDRY

However…….

Cookie - she continues to not see me in a relationship - but she always says “its up to you”. I think that this lil woman was reading my MIND. I was definitely not trying to be attracted to this IT Director guy, like AT ALL. Again I don’t know why other than I thought he wasn’t my type and can be very demanding in the way he talks to people, but I also learned about him through other ppl (without asking) where they say he is a sweet, gentleman guy - and Im like really universe, like really you are having people tell me this randomly? So apparently he is just really passionate about his job. Anyway she could NOT pick up ANY interest from me to him. AT ALLLLL and this is what she was trying to tell me all along!!!! Like Open up my eyes! Like,  I DONT THINK she couldnt see a relationship because I didn’t get to know him or wasn’t even interested LOL like DAMN lol

But then, I got a text reading from Kisha about this guy who fits her description and she tells me NOTHING will HAPPEN wit this guy! LIKE WTF. Her description of him being confident matches what she said in the general prediction above! So either she can’t see far because there isn’t movement or its another dude she picks up in the general, even though the description fits this guy…

Kisha Dec -
 “When it comes to [POI] pursuing you I am getting that when you connected with him there seems to be an awkward feeling, but a good awkward feeling if that makes sense.
The awkwardness is because he wasn’t necessarily expecting to meet anyone and it doesn’t seem as if you were either. <— TRUE
It’s really a same place at the same time type of meeting from what I am seeing. So, this shows as being very organic and not something that is like online dating.<Yep he works with me
It seems that the two of you may have more in common than you actually know or possibly knew which is actually what allowed the two of you to cross paths.
I get that he is attracted to you as you are to him. So, attraction aside what is going to happen in terms of action?
I do get that this connection seems fairly new and that this would have to be something that both of you would be willing to give a chance.
I must say that it seems that in some ways the odds are against the two of you being able to really have a lot of time for development.
It’s not really due to lack of effort, but more so circumstances. I get him being not just attracted to you physically, but attracted to your personality and he feels as if you are very independent. He has also asked other people about you. So, it seems that you may have a mutual friend or acquaintance in common. <— Circumstances may be due to work …IDK
There is a sense of him sort of checking in from time to time, but I don’t yet see a serious effort to build a solid romantic relationship.
 So, thus far I am not seeing a great deal of effort to pursue a serious romantic relationship despite there being an interest.
I get there being a period that he is distant, but he will be looking for you in his absence.  <— Distance is over the holidays we are working on a project remotely.
So, this may be him trying to maintain contact or going through social media. <— He emails me regarding the project
The distance doesn’t really show as being emotional it is due to circumstances pertaining to distance.
In the back of his mind he would like to have a more aggressive approach, but he is also a bit insecure when it comes to this as well. Now he actually isn’t an insecure person in general by any means. He actually shows as being very confident and very well put together.
This seems to be an isolated occurrence that pertains to his connection with you.
He isn’t certain if more would come out of your connection and instead of at least making the effort to try to address things he just seems to “check in” opposed to really pursuing you.
I can’t tell you I get a big relationship here regardless of the two of you liking each other. It seems if the two of you were able to have more time together that would help build things up, but there is lack of time and the time that is put into the connection isn’t super frequent.
So, the short answer to your question isn’t just a blatant no. He is interested, but things won’t align for your relationship to progress beyond the current dynamic and he isn’t pushing to go against the circumstances.”

And — QOC sees the same thing about the boundary…

QOC -
 He is definitely interested in you, he is very mature, he likes you and is looking forward to seeing you, there is a distance, there is also a boundary, and it doesn’t look like he is going to cross that boundary right now…

SO WILL the IT DIRECTOR BREAK THE BOUNDARY OR IS THIS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUY???
STAY TUNED for the NEXT EPISODE of the SPARKLE SHOW!

Love your updates, Sparkle!!  I've got my popcorn out, waiting for the next episode!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2019, 05:49:05 PM »
😆 @jeninmd2 Thanks girl!

anything