Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156365 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »
It is isnt it? Its amazing how creative ppl get with their lies smh

Getting a DUI is such a lame excuse.  I highly doubt that was the reason since he doesn't live there.  If he randomly by chance did get a DUI in city he doesn't live.  Then it would mean he had warrant out on him from him not paying something.  So that shows he wasn't worth it either.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2019, 07:28:26 AM »
I hope you cussed him out and blocked him on Whatsapp. What a loser.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2019, 04:09:39 AM »

In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...known as the Psychic Review Board ....

These are their stories...
 *dun dun

Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...that’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 05:18:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Yaz88

Re: THE ENDi
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2019, 04:25:27 AM »

In the psychic reader system, fairytale and cold readings are especially heinous.
In cities all over the world..., the dedicated callers who investigate these  vicious  acts are of an elite squad...known as the Psychic Review Board ....

*dun dun

Ha... just now seeing this. I’m not done with him since he was being all nice. Meaning that I’ll just do what he did to me. I'll use it to my advantage. Eventually he will want to meet up, and when he realizes I’m not there, well then he’ll get it. I’d prefer him to feel that shit. If I cuss him out honestly it does nothing for him, hell I’m sure he is used to that. Words do nothing. The act of cussing him out would be more stressful for me than him. It shows he affected me emotionally enough to care and I don’t. Not caring or giving a damn is worse than and anger lol. Nope.  He gets nothing from me. I’m chill. It was fucked up, but hey feelings weren’t all that deeply invested. Apparently Cookie said it isn’t over yet (on her own...hell no I didn’t ask about him). Haven’t talked to him since. But if we arrange a meetup...that’s what he will get...a big fat ghost.

Nice.  I love it.  Bout time some of these POI’s get a taste of their own medicine.

Offline Alexwhyyy2

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2019, 05:41:45 AM »

*dun dun

i have been read the messages here and r u saying tht u wud do that back to him what he did to u? that is not mature or gud either and it puts u on his level and makes u just as bad as him. i wud just ignore him completely and let him real ize his mistake

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
Honestly, I don’t really care if it’s mature or not.

I’m not here to judge how ppl handle things with their POIs on this board.
I say do what you feel (recommend as long as it’s not illegal lol)..it’s your life.
...some ppl would say cuss him out! Is that on His level? Or ignore him...that’s just as disrespectful too right?

But saying that not showing up...makes me just as bad? Nah, i didn’t lie, ask him to travel 5hrs to visit and not show up, have a boyfriend, make promises I didn’t keep...nah I’m not just as bad as him....nahhhhh

It’s just that I won’t show up...that’s it. Nothing major.
I don’t care if it’s on “his level”...hell it’s on my level.
Maybe I won’t ever hear from him again and it won’t happen anyway...and still wouldn’t care. Thanks for your feedback, but I like my version better lol
All in all Who cares lol

*dun dun

i have been read the messages here and r u saying tht u wud do that back to him what he did to u? that is not mature or gud either and it puts u on his level and makes u just as bad as him. i wud just ignore him completely and let him real ize his mistake

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2019, 06:17:10 AM »
Sparkle <3 I would do the same...<3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2019, 06:23:38 AM »
Sparkle <3 I would do the same...<3

Thanks KS! Lol

I’ll let him “realize” his mistake when the ghost appears lol

Offline sparky

« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2019, 01:50:04 PM »
I'm with you Sparkle, what goes around comes around.

Like they say.  Karma is always a dish that is best served cold.  So he has it coming.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2019, 11:18:17 PM »
HHAHAH I've been bitch slapped by the Universe so many times, I think the Universes' hand hurts. Anyways, trash POI 4 will come back, I vote mess with his head when he does  ;).

OH SHIT - am I psychic??

Anyways, I'm glad the ball is in your court now Sparkle, and it is your decision on how to treat him with how you feel he deserves to be treated. No matter what anyone perceives as GUD or bad. You're a strong woman. Thanks for sharing your experiencing with us!

Haha yes YOU are! Thanks for the feedback😍

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2019, 01:43:39 PM »
On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...

**Surprise Surprise**

Hey peeps its me...Sparkle. So Guess what?

Cookie said - back in October (on an unexpected reading) -
“Someone is going to surprise you, someone is going to surprise you with a Change of heart.”
I asked her to describe who it was and I knew immediately it was POI 1. She said he could become more consistent.

She said “out of the blue, unexpectedly, he could come around and surprise you”

WELL HE SURE AS HELL DID.

Out of the blue, he calls me yesterday and asked me what I was doing for Thanksgiving and if my family was in town. (My family was in town last year and he came by and met everyone - the day before Thanksgiving).

This year - I’ll be just hanging with my sis and her husbands fam. Anyway - he said he wanted to take me out that night. Now, peeps, its typical of him to ask me out, I mean he randomly asks me out here and there, but his FOLLOW through SUCKS lol. So I dont trust him when it comes to him wanting to take me out.

WELL, can you believe it, he took me out on a real date, dressed up and all - we went to a nice dinner and party afterwards. YEP - WE WENT TO A PARTY TOGETHER. That was DEFINITELY a surprise to me. I’m not making a big deal of it, it was just surprising as Cookie said. While we have been on dates in the past, we’ve never attended an “event” together like that lol

For those of you who have tuned in to my story - I’m sure you can see how refreshing that was after the debacle with POI 4. This entire thread was created about POI 1 lol

POI 1 has all ways been a really sweet guy to me, its just his follow through SUCKS.

I’m at a good place with him....we actually stopped officially dating back in April and hang out here and there. But it was just a while since he actually took me on a “date”.

So prediction wise. ... I recently read with Matilda and Kisha and both mentioned he would be coming back around (as he always does). Matilda saw this happening within  2 weeks....and Kisha couldn’t see the timeframe but actually saw us meeting up, and saw there wasn’t any bad blood between us.

BUTTTTT - This will end. Why? Because this new guy everyone has been predicting will come in and want commitment. Kisha has told me several times that while POI 1 is around the new guy “POI 5” will ultimately take the cake. Cookie saw that this would play out with me and POI 1 for 2 years....and right now its been 1.75 years. And it seems right at the 2 year mark is when I’m supposed to meet this other guy.

Cookie and Yona specifically told me that POI 1 and his baby mama situation would play out where they would go to court and handle the custody...well THAT HAPPENED.
He called me a couple of weeks ago and told me he got his visitation rights and all of that.

YALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR GETTING SO MUCH STUFF RIGHT. IM SORRY LOL!!!

As for POI 5 “The New Guy” I have not met him yet. Kisha told me within 2 months (on her own) she keeps describing the same guy and it matches the same exact description as Indio, Sherrylynn - some tall athletic guy with curly/wavy hair. Cookie told me I could meet this dude in 4-6 months - back in the beginning of September. Which is still in the same time Kisha is seeing and same as what Sherrylynn and Matilda originally predicted for Feb. However, when I read with Matilda she did give me  a new timeline of mid to late summer (no not meeting him but being in a committed relationship ) again this is Alll on her own - no questions asked. Kisha also saw the summer as being a time where I would be in that place as well

Just as a reminder...while I still have romantic feelings for POI 1 (and he does with me) I dont want him in a committed relationship. So I never call to ask about that - I just get a general to see whats coming up and he ALWAYS shows up in my readings based on the description, then at the end I ask about him and what they say (Cookie and Kisha and Matilda) matches what they say in the general. THATs how I know who is who lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2019, 01:57:21 PM »

**Surprise Surprise**

“Someone is going to surprise you, someone is going to surprise you with a Change of heart.”
I asked her to describe who it was and I knew immediately it was POI 1. She said he could become more consistent.

Out of the blue, he calls me yesterday and asked me what I was doing for Thanksgiving and if my family was in town. (My family was in town last year and he came by and met everyone - the day before Thanksgiving).

This year - I’ll be just hanging with my sis and her husbands fam. Anyway - he said he wanted to take me out that night. Now, peeps, its typical of him to ask me out, I mean he randomly asks me out here and there, but his FOLLOW through SUCKS lol. So I dont trust him when it comes to him wanting to take me out.

WELL, can you believe it, he took me out on a real date, dressed up and all - we went to a nice dinner and party afterwards. YEP - WE WENT TO A PARTY TOGETHER. That was DEFINITELY a surprise to me. I’m not making a big deal of it, it was just surprising as Cookie said. While we have been on dates in the past, we’ve never attended an “event” together like that lol

For those of you who have tuned in to my story - I’m sure you can see how refreshing that was after the debacle with POI 4. This entire thread was created about POI 1 lol

POI 1 has all ways been a really sweet guy to me, its just his follow through SUCKS.

I’m at a good place with him....we actually stopped officially dating back in April and hang out here and there. But it was just a while since he actually took me on a “date”.

So prediction wise. ... I recently read with Matilda and Kisha and both mentioned he would be coming back around (as he always does). Matilda saw this happening within  2 weeks....and Kisha couldn’t see the timeframe but actually saw us meeting up, and saw there wasn’t any bad blood between us.

BUTTTTT - This will end. Why? Because this new guy everyone has been predicting will come in and want commitment. Kisha has told me several times that while POI 1 is around the new guy “POI 5” will ultimately take the cake. Cookie saw that this would play out with me and POI 1 for 2 years....and right now its been 1.75 years. And it seems right at the 2 year mark is when I’m supposed to meet this other guy.

Cookie and Yona specifically told me that POI 1 and his baby mama situation would play out where they would go to court and handle the custody...well THAT HAPPENED.
He called me a couple of weeks ago and told me he got his visitation rights and all of that.

As for POI 5 “The New Guy” I have not met him yet. Kisha told me within 2 months (on her own) she keeps describing the same guy and it matches the same exact description as Indio, Sherrylynn - some tall athletic guy with curly/wavy hair. Cookie told me I could meet this dude in 4-6 months - back in the beginning of September. Which is still in the same time Kisha is seeing and same as what Sherrylynn and Matilda originally predicted for Feb. However, when I read with Matilda she did give me  a new timeline of mid to late summer (no not meeting him but being in a committed relationship ) again this is Alll on her own - no questions asked. Kisha also saw the summer as being a time where I would be in that place as well

Just as a reminder...while I still have romantic feelings for POI 1 (and he does with me) I dont want him in a committed relationship. So I never call to ask about that - I just get a general to see whats coming up and he ALWAYS shows up in my readings based on the description, then at the end I ask about him and what they say (Cookie and Kisha and Matilda) matches what they say in the general. THATs how I know who is who lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Het sparkle happy thanksgiving!!!!  I am happy that you are in a good place.  Maybe now you can close this chapter and move on?   If you know hes not your guy?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2019, 02:23:53 PM »
Heyyyyy! This chapter has been closed since April and I’ve moved on already (and dated a few men since) lol...I’m just updating this thread based on outstanding predictions 😉

There are some still remaining on him so I’m updating until I meet Mr POI 5.

POI 1 will probably be in my life for a bit

**Surprise Surprise**

Happy Thanksgiving!

Het sparkle happy thanksgiving!!!!  I am happy that you are in a good place.  Maybe now you can close this chapter and move on?   If you know hes not your guy?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2019, 05:28:00 PM »
Great update thanks Sparkle.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2019, 03:26:09 AM »
Updates...

Wanted to update this before I go live my life and go to this pre-season game/tailgate 😜

My latest Kisha reading from 8/20 mirrors EXACTLY what Cookie and Indio specifically said to me a couple of months ago.

They all described this new guy (that I will be committed to) as the following:

- 6ft tall
- Mixed (either exotic looking or very light or Caucasian) - Kisha specifically saw Mixed/or not sure if 
  very light African American, Cookie saw Mixed/Caucasian, Delores - mixed/Caucasian and Indio
  mixed/exotic/Caucasian
- Works in Healthcare, IT/Computers - Indio and Cookie specifically said this
- Owns his own business - Indio and Cookie specifically said this
- Connected to Art, Writing and a Gallery - Matilda and Cookie specifically said this
- Dude drives a super high end black car - Matilda

(Some of these things are similar to POI 1 - the nice black car - (he drives a black Porsche and Mercedes Benz) , and owns a business. Cookie also mentioned a Dark guy (who matches my POI 1 as well - she even said the guy connected to art and wanting marriage could favor POI 1 but it’s not - but she sees this mixed person as well lol)- so I am ready for mix ups here - because they see him coming forward as the same time as this other person)

Overall ALL these readers are seeing this person THIS FALL from Sept-Nov showing up:
- Dude wants a commitment and marriage
- There is no question or confusion with this person
- He could scare me emotionally because its too real
- Longevity
- Has the car, the house, friends, popular, no drama or lingering baggage

It comes down to 3 guys all coming at me at the same time this fall - but only one is really really  going to want to be serious - Venus, Indio, Mattie specifically said 3. Kisha and Cookie specifically say “more than one” - but it seems like the relationship committed part wont happen officially until next year.

So it sounds like POI 1, POI 4 and the NEW GUY. Mattie and Cookie said it would get down to 2 that are Very Different from each other and I let one guy go....based on the details of the readings, it appears it will come down to POI 1 and the NEW GUY and I will let POI 4 gooooo <--<-- This kind of happened. POI 1 took me on a date last week, heard from POI 4 a few days ago - and there was that other random guy I met, but isnt the guy that everyone else he is seeing....sounds like he is coming up

Well y’all know what I do folks - Ill update this thread if any of this stuff is right. Usually when all my readers are on the same page with SPECIFICs something happens (see the earlier part of this thread for reference lol) ...STAY TUNED!