Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156373 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2019, 11:45:39 PM »
I felt it is my DUTY to update my current situation with regard to my story.

Currently I have 2 guys around me: my POI (the one referenced in the topic of this thread) and the “New Guy”

So just an update - while most of my positive predictions came true through March as predicted (things getting better) - the reality is, NOTHING has happened since the end of March.

While I’ve been in contact with my POI, I have not seen him in a month. There are some reasons why this has happened (1: he stated he wasn’t ready for a relationship, which is fine, but some things he said threw me off and, 2: I said something that threw him off for a while) - however I didnt think that those things would keep us in this “separation” as long as we have now.

Now, I will say - when readers say things will get “BETTER”, yeah it means exactly that (if it comes true). Better doesnt mean forever. It’s like a weather front that comes through and doesnt last. It just like being “happy”, no one is happy consistently, content maybe, but not necessarily happy. Basically this term is as vague as SOON and MAYBE.

Anyway, in the meantime I met the new guy. No real updates there yet, as he is still new.

Basically given the weather of emotions I’m dealing with now (not necessarily a Thunderstorm because I’m not torn up about it now, however I’d call it a Thunderstorm about 3 weeks ago when it was all fresh when we had our tiff), but now I’d say my emotions are more or less like Partly Sunny skies. So I’m good.

I say this to say here are what my readers have predicted - yet at this point, I am over the POI. Maybe the new guy will be the new POI who knows. But I’m good on him.
Now that I’m “good” meaning “I’m done”, I dont see how in the world any of the following predictions will come true.  I know, I know I thought it was THE END before, but this time, I’m so over it lol.

- Yona - Specifically said I would be offered a commitment from him at the end of the year and I would sleep on it and think “is this the right choice” - she says I will say yes and stick with it. This was a very detailed prediction (over 20 mins long) describing the POI exactly and how it would happen
- Kisha - Specifically saw POI getting better and improving his life to where we would have a solid relationship in the fall - Companionship, Relationship and Partnership she said all of the above
- Cookie - Now she flipped on me - she said all these positive things would happen between us after I knew him a year. Here we are and nothing. She also mentioned him inviting me to things, meeting family (clearly she saw the wrong person) and me feeling complete and in a good place at the end of the year. Now, she doesn’t see me in a relationship with him or anyone else this year.

Indio, Tajah, Venus, etc all of my other readers saw this moving forward, however they DID warn me about his inconsistency. ALL OF THEM. Lol. I’m just done with the inconsistency for this long, I mean, its just retarded.

So, I’m good! I’m not sad or disappointed (he has disappointed me enough). I do not see how Kisha and Yona could be right because the POI has gone far beyond no return. We could possibly still be friends, but thats it.

And no I don’t want to “hope”....actually I’ve never “hoped” in this situation, I took it as it came. So no need in mentioning not to lose hope, because it was never there

Again, if anything changes, I’ll update. Some predicted events that happen between me and him may happen, but I doubt I’ll be in a committed relationship - he isn’t ready for one and I dont even want one with him after all this anyway (I questioned it the entire time but, yeah I’m good)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2019, 11:53:27 PM »
I will say Yona was probably seeing someone else and mistaking him for the current POI. Its probably something that will happen years later.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2019, 12:15:15 AM »
I will say Yona was probably seeing someone else and mistaking him for the current POI. Its probably something that will happen years later.

I agree that it could be someone else, BUT nah. I think she is just wrong in this instance (first time for her to be completely wrong with me but its ok).

When I tell you the POI she describes is so specific to the guy in question (i.e. legal situation with BM, stress due to his business, etc) she’s seeing him, but its just wrong lol.

Also my cards move pretty fast....the legal situation with him is happening this year (I know I wont be dealing with him a year later dealing that child support situation sheesh)

well let me add this tidbit - this is a repeated prediction from January with more detail. There is a clip that states “he will tell you a lie or excuse, its not malicious, but DO NOT challenge him on it”. IN my most recent reading in April, the cards said the SAME THING - it said the lie was not malicious and it could actually be a surprise because - thats what ppl do when they are keeping a surprise (is what Yona said). But again the cards warned me to NOT challenge it until I see him face to face.

But I understand bstalling, if I saw someone post this I’d say the same thing, but there is no way this same type of scenario with the specificity would happen with someone else who is going through a legal situation with their BM, owns a business, etc etc - if it was a bit of a vague prediction I’d be open to it being someone else, but NAH lol

josh34

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2019, 12:35:19 AM »

Currently I have 2 guys around me: my POI (the one referenced in the topic of this thread) and the “New Guy”

So just an update - while most of my positive predictions came true through March as predicted (things getting better) - the reality is, NOTHING has happened since the end of March.

While I’ve been in contact with my POI, I have not seen him in a month. There are some reasons why this has happened (1: he stated he wasn’t ready for a relationship, which is fine, but some things he said threw me off and, 2: I said something that threw him off for a while) - however I didnt think that those things would keep us in this “separation” as long as we have now.

Now, I will say - when readers say things will get “BETTER”, yeah it means exactly that (if it comes true). Better doesnt mean forever. It’s like a weather front that comes through and doesnt last. It just like being “happy”, no one is happy consistently, content maybe, but not necessarily happy. Basically this term is as vague as SOON and MAYBE.

Anyway, in the meantime I met the new guy. No real updates there yet, as he is still new.

Basically given the weather of emotions I’m dealing with now (not necessarily a Thunderstorm because I’m not torn up about it now, however I’d call it a Thunderstorm about 3 weeks ago when it was all fresh when we had our tiff), but now I’d say my emotions are more or less like Partly Sunny skies. So I’m good.

I say this to say here are what my readers have predicted - yet at this point, I am over the POI. Maybe the new guy will be the new POI who knows. But I’m good on him.
Now that I’m “good” meaning “I’m done”, I dont see how in the world any of the following predictions will come true.  I know, I know I thought it was THE END before, but this time, I’m so over it lol.

- Yona - Specifically said I would be offered a commitment from him at the end of the year and I would sleep on it and think “is this the right choice” - she says I will say yes and stick with it. This was a very detailed prediction (over 20 mins long) describing the POI exactly and how it would happen
- Kisha - Specifically saw POI getting better and improving his life to where we would have a solid relationship in the fall - Companionship, Relationship and Partnership she said all of the above
- Cookie - Now she flipped on me - she said all these positive things would happen between us after I knew him a year. Here we are and nothing. She also mentioned him inviting me to things, meeting family (clearly she saw the wrong person) and me feeling complete and in a good place at the end of the year. Now, she doesn’t see me in a relationship with him or anyone else this year.

Indio, Tajah, Venus, etc all of my other readers saw this moving forward, however they DID warn me about his inconsistency. ALL OF THEM. Lol. I’m just done with the inconsistency for this long, I mean, its just retarded.

So, I’m good! I’m not sad or disappointed (he has disappointed me enough). I do not see how Kisha and Yona could be right because the POI has gone far beyond no return. We could possibly still be friends, but thats it.

And no I don’t want to “hope”....actually I’ve never “hoped” in this situation, I took it as it came. So no need in mentioning not to lose hope, because it was never there

Again, if anything changes, I’ll update. Some predicted events that happen between me and him may happen, but I doubt I’ll be in a committed relationship - he isn’t ready for one and I dont even want one with him after all this anyway (I questioned it the entire time but, yeah I’m good)

Sounds to me like he may come around, offering that commitment, and you'll be asking yourself, "Is this the right choice" BECAUSE of the lesser interest in him. Like, maybe you'll find that when he comes around, you're missing him, and then you'll be emotionally conflicted and maybe Yona will end up being right? It wouldn't be the first time this happened;)
Either way, I do hope she's right for you this time, too! If not for the guy, for the fact that you'll have that reader who's "always" accurate for you! You deserve that! Hope you're doing well <3 <3 <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2019, 12:39:00 AM »
Thanks Josh!

Sounds to me like he may come around, offering that commitment, and you'll be asking yourself, "Is this the right choice" BECAUSE of the lesser interest in him. Like, maybe you'll find that when he comes around, you're missing him, and then you'll be emotionally conflicted and maybe Yona will end up being right? It wouldn't be the first time this happened;)
Either way, I do hope she's right for you this time, too! If not for the guy, for the fact that you'll have that reader who's "always" accurate for you! You deserve that! Hope you're doing well <3 <3 <3

josh34

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2019, 12:47:59 AM »
Thanks Josh!

You're welcome Sparkle! <3 <3 <3 You deserve that happiness, in whichever form you desire! Please stay positive! If not about this man, then about the fact that Yona can be, and would be, consistently accurate for yo. You deserve to smile:) Hope you have a wonderful rest of your night!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2019, 01:55:55 AM »
I'm sorry you're going through that but also glad that you aren't torn up emotionally about it and that you have a new POI in your life.

I was told so many times that things would improve and he would make xyz effort, and it did happen, but it only lasted like a week or two then back to the same old crap for a few  months. It definitely gets old especially when the "improvements" and "efforts" last one or two weeks but the distance and the rest of the crap seems to last months. A few weeks just doesn't seem worth it to me and then over time after repeating that same cycle for so damn long, feelings naturally dissipate. They don't leave you with anything to feel about them other than exhausted by the inconsistent bullshit.

My situation is the same. He came forth, put in some baseline efforts, that lasted a few weeks, now back to the same old distance stuff and rarely communicating. The new guy that Kisha and Kira told me I would meet in April did not appear. So, all in all, everything's been an epic fail for me so far. But I'm sure glad you have a new one. That should help totally get past the old one. Good luck and keep us posted! Blessings to you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2019, 09:27:47 PM »
Aww thanks Miss P!

Yes I TOTALLY AGREE! It’s like all these improvements are only for the short term and then it goes right back into inconsistency. Inconsistency is the death of me - I swear almost every guy Ive dated is like that and it’s ANNOYING.

And unfortunately the NEW GUY didnt last long....Cookie told me he was going to be inconsistent and well HE IS. Last I spoke to him was Friday (I sent a text) and he has not responded. So there is that. Usually when guys start off this way, it stays this way. So oh well to the new guy!

To add to this, Mattie saw specific things related to this New Guy that were talked about but didnt necessarily HAPPEN.
1) The walk or hike - he was the only guy (the new guy) were we talked about doing this (I typically don’t date a bunch of outdoorsy guys so I know this is him) but IT NEVER HAPPENED.
2) She said this guy would talk about going out and wanted to get married one day -Yep this was him (but I guess this is what guys say now days to hook girls - shame)
3) She said I would be welcoming this guy home - he has been at a distance - Well, he was on a trip last weekend, he came back and I saw him (I didnt welcome him home at all - we were in contact)....but then he had to go on another trip (Thursday to Tues) this weekend and I haven’t heard anything. So I dont think Ill be welcoming him home or ANYTHING. Mattie kept picking him up on a trip or at a distance, but totally didnt pick up on inconsistency like COOKIE. She really was having trouble seeing either if it was the POI or the New Guy that was going to start to come forward - but after listening it sounded like the new guy...either way, BOTH aren’t doing JACK.

So basically I’m back at square-one and dont consider myself dating ANYONE.

I’m surprised that YONA didnt pick up that I’d consider myself single at this point, usually she is correct on that.

Yona, Kisha, Mattie and Indio see a relationship before the end of the year (Indio thinks its with SOMEONE, not necessarily the POI)

Cookie - sees NO relationship at all this year. But she did say she saw a guy who would come in and want marriage - well whenever that is.

Based on what is going on right now, COOKIE is in the LEAD.

I'm sorry you're going through that but also glad that you aren't torn up emotionally about it and that you have a new POI in your life.

I was told so many times that things would improve and he would make xyz effort, and it did happen, but it only lasted like a week or two then back to the same old crap for a few  months. It definitely gets old especially when the "improvements" and "efforts" last one or two weeks but the distance and the rest of the crap seems to last months. A few weeks just doesn't seem worth it to me and then over time after repeating that same cycle for so damn long, feelings naturally dissipate. They don't leave you with anything to feel about them other than exhausted by the inconsistent bullshit.

My situation is the same. He came forth, put in some baseline efforts, that lasted a few weeks, now back to the same old distance stuff and rarely communicating. The new guy that Kisha and Kira told me I would meet in April did not appear. So, all in all, everything's been an epic fail for me so far. But I'm sure glad you have a new one. That should help totally get past the old one. Good luck and keep us posted! Blessings to you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2019, 11:39:16 PM »
Aww thanks Miss P!

Yes I TOTALLY AGREE! It’s like all these improvements are only for the short term and then it goes right back into inconsistency. Inconsistency is the death of me - I swear almost every guy Ive dated is like that and it’s ANNOYING.

And unfortunately the NEW GUY didnt last long....Cookie told me he was going to be inconsistent and well HE IS. Last I spoke to him was Friday (I sent a text) and he has not responded. So there is that. Usually when guys start off this way, it stays this way. So oh well to the new guy!

To add to this, Mattie saw specific things related to this New Guy that were talked about but didnt necessarily HAPPEN.
1) The walk or hike - he was the only guy (the new guy) were we talked about doing this (I typically don’t date a bunch of outdoorsy guys so I know this is him) but IT NEVER HAPPENED.
2) She said this guy would talk about going out and wanted to get married one day -Yep this was him (but I guess this is what guys say now days to hook girls - shame)
3) She said I would be welcoming this guy home - he has been at a distance - Well, he was on a trip last weekend, he came back and I saw him (I didnt welcome him home at all - we were in contact)....but then he had to go on another trip (Thursday to Tues) this weekend and I haven’t heard anything. So I dont think Ill be welcoming him home or ANYTHING. Mattie kept picking him up on a trip or at a distance, but totally didnt pick up on inconsistency like COOKIE. She really was having trouble seeing either if it was the POI or the New Guy that was going to start to come forward - but after listening it sounded like the new guy...either way, BOTH aren’t doing JACK.

I’m surprised that YONA didnt pick up that I’d consider myself single at this point, usually she is correct on that.

Yona, Kisha, Mattie and Indio see a relationship before the end of the year (Indio thinks its with SOMEONE, not necessarily the POI)

Cookie - sees NO relationship at all this year. But she did say she saw a guy who would come in and want marriage - well whenever that is.

Sorry it turned out this way, but it sounds like you're in a decent place with it. It's amazing that Cookie of all readers is in the lead...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »
Aww thanks Miss P!

Sorry it turned out this way, but it sounds like you're in a decent place with it. It's amazing that Cookie of all readers is in the lead...

Thanks Fidget....yeah I’d say I’m in a decent place. I try not to hold on to inconsistent men or predictions...it makes it a bit easier to let go. I’m surprised but not surprised about Cookie. She has consistently been able to predict which men would stay or leave or be inconsistent. She said even tho my POI is inconsistent he is still in my life for while, which is annoying.

Typically Yona is right for me (actually I’d give it to Yona, then Cookie and Kisha as a tie for me) then Indio....

So with Yona, unless there is another POI that magically has a baby mama situation where he is taking her to court or vice versa I dont see this happening. As a matter of fact - hell no, I’m not going to date anyone in this type of situation again lol. They will have to have all of that sorted out.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2019, 01:46:06 AM »
Aww thanks Miss P!

Thanks Fidget....yeah I’d say I’m in a decent place. I try not to hold on to inconsistent men or predictions...it makes it a bit easier to let go. I’m surprised but not surprised about Cookie. She has consistently been able to predict which men would stay or leave or be inconsistent. She said even tho my POI is inconsistent he is still in my life for while, which is annoying.

Typically Yona is right for me (actually I’d give it to Yona, then Cookie and Kisha as a tie for me) then Indio....

So with Yona, unless there is another POI that magically has a baby mama situation where he is taking her to court or vice versa I dont see this happening. As a matter of fact - hell no, I’m not going to date anyone in this type of situation again lol. They will have to have all of that sorted out.

Kisha has been pretty good for me despite the hate she can get. Yona and Cookie are too soon to say. They seemed a little general to me. Have you ever read with Micah? I'm not encouraging you, just curious. His reading had a lot of validations and the info/predictions on my POI were almost exactly the same as Kisha.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2019, 02:34:36 AM »
Aww thanks Miss P!

Kisha has been pretty good for me despite the hate she can get. Yona and Cookie are too soon to say. They seemed a little general to me. Have you ever read with Micah? I'm not encouraging you, just curious. His reading had a lot of validations and the info/predictions on my POI were almost exactly the same as Kisha.

Haven’t read with Micah

I believe Kisha’s negatives 100%...even tho some of her positives have come through ...I say “some” because when i started with her she was 50/50 in the readings ....the first half was right and second was wrong. So, what I’ve seen is if her predictions match Yona’s they tend to come true...only in tandem tho. Funny, in this case, their predictions are the same but i feel it’s impossible...or if it does happen and i say yes to commitment it probably won’t last but a week lol! But at least predictively it came true

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2019, 04:49:16 PM »
@Sparkle: I'm sorry the new guy ended up being a flake. It's so hard to find anyone that's not a flake these days anymore. Especially the older we get, well, for me anyway. I'm starting to believe all the negatives in readings but never the positives. It's like, now, if I get any positives, I don't even pay attention anymore. When I get negatives, I'm like yep, welp, I already know that's going to happen then. So for me, I'm like why am I even wasting my money on readings anymore. I'm gonna get a general from Kisha though in a week or so. That's gonna be my last one for a long while. Last general I got was November 21st and it went up to May. So, gonna have one more for the next however long. Outside of that, sort of lost all faith in readings.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2019, 05:39:30 AM »
@Sparkle: I'm sorry the new guy ended up being a flake. It's so hard to find anyone that's not a flake these days anymore. Especially the older we get, well, for me anyway. I'm starting to believe all the negatives in readings but never the positives. It's like, now, if I get any positives, I don't even pay attention anymore. When I get negatives, I'm like yep, welp, I already know that's going to happen then. So for me, I'm like why am I even wasting my money on readings anymore. I'm gonna get a general from Kisha though in a week or so. That's gonna be my last one for a long while. Last general I got was November 21st and it went up to May. So, gonna have one more for the next however long. Outside of that, sort of lost all faith in readings.

I’m sooo with you on that! I just feel the negatives are true and the positives are not or if they are they last for a short while

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2019, 05:56:33 AM »
All, I ended the situationship with my POI today. It honestly was unexpected. I didn’t plan to do this.
But it happened in a natural way. He finally came to see me after 5 weeks and after discussing different topics he wanted to have sex. I said it wasn’t going to happen. He said he thought we were on the same page and I looked him in the eye and said my page has turned. I’m ready for something more and it doesn’t have to be with you. You are free to do what you like as its your life. Basically we ended cordially. He wants to be free and I want to be caught. And we both respect each other’s wishes.
 THE END