Author Topic: THE END  (Read 157530 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #315 on: February 04, 2020, 01:13:07 AM »
UPDATES

"FEBRUARY"

Hey guys! This is the month that I'm supposed to be in a Committed Relationship! YAY ME!
To bad it won't HAPPEN LOL....hence why the title of this post is so Fitting ....literally every guy I meet it ends up as "THE END". lol

Look at how all of my readers who predicted that this would be a month full of LOVE AND COMMITMENT LOL.

What's funny is that in my most recent reading with Kisha, she completely contradicted herself in the same reading.
So as to not make this post too long, check out my next post. Basically she describes the IT DIRECTOR as the CURRENT GUY AND NEW GUY BOTH COMING UP IN FEBRUARY LOL...

This is simply entertainment at this point...you'll see..

UPDATES

"February" - This seems to be a consistent timeframe for my readers and this new dude.
Basically ALL of the NON CP Readers (except Tajah) get FEBRUARY

See below in blue - just as a note, I never ask if I will be in a relationship, I just ask whats coming up and they all have come up with the relationship stuff on their own.

Specifically - the following readers see the same thing:

Kisha, Matilda, Sherri Lynn, Tajah, Indio

- The guy works in IT
- The guy has dark hair - wavy or curly (All said dark, Indio, Kisha and Sherry Lynn said that he could be mixed or have the curly wavy hair) - All see the dark hair
- He is between 5"11 and 6ft

(These are recent details on this dude) however....

Tajah told me today that there are 2 guys coming up -
1) Works in the medical field, like a medic or a radiology tech or something - this kind of matches what Cookie has been seeing - she said a guy who works in a hospital wears a green uniform or scrubs and works around others who wear green
2) THe other guy works in IT and she saw me working closer with him? I dont know - Kisha said the same but she didnt see him working at my job (I work in IT though) she did see him doing the same type of work I do , Cookie has been seeing a guy that could be at my job and he could do the same type of work I do

Who knows

Stay Tuned!

On the next episode of the **SPARKLE SHOW**

"Hot Girl Summer"

Well guys, I’ve had a couple of guys circling around me that I have been dating just as Mattie, Cookie, Kisha and Matilda said (starting back from this April - except Matilda, my first read with her was last month). None have been consistent just as Cookie predicted (she said anyone I meet online will not be consistent and here we are lol) - but the guy/s that I meet in person will be...that hasn't happened yet

Since then, yes I have dated a couple of guys outside of POI 1 and POI 4. Yet, both of them are still in the picture. ALLLLL of my readers picked up several guys around me and boy oh boy let’s say its been crazy!

Anyway, everything comes down to THESE KEY THINGS that ALL readers have picked up:

1. I WILL BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP - all are saying I have not met this guy yet, I will meet him between September and November and will be in a committed relationship with this person by or before February of next year. They have all said I will meet this guy out and about and NOT online.  I did not ask about being in a relationship - this was picked up on their own  ;) (asked only GDT because she requires specific questions, and only asked because everyone else was picking it up on their own.)

2. POI 1 WILL COME BACK AND WANT A RELATIONSHIP - yes, you heard that right folks. Everyone has been picking this up recently for me and I'm quite shocked. Why? Because the last year most of them said he didn’t want a relationship - but was tied up with the Baby Mama. While this was true, he definitely still has feelings and all that but isn’t consistently around at the moment. However, Kisha, Matilda, Cookie and Mattie all SEE HIM COMING BACK AROUND AND WANTING A RELATIONSHIP (not just coming back).  They all saw the period of time he would be in the background and distant through the summer but will become more consistent maybe starting around September where he is wanting to offer a relationship by next March. Cookie said I will be confused and not want him in the future. Kisha said I won’t want him because I’ll be in a relationship. Cookie stated that it could last up to 2 years with me and POI 1 and that is what seems on track <-- Although he came back and took me on a nice date - in Kisha's recent reading she said he wouldn't be ready for any type of relationship until a year from now. She did see he does have romantic feelings there (true). She also said I wont care because I will already be in a relationship (she has been consistent with this) - and even if or when POI 1 is ready he prob wont be able to offer what I want. SOOO True. As you all know I dont want a relationship with him - I told Kisha that - she just went in the direction of relationship on her own. What's funny is that Tajah, Kisha, Cookie and Venus saw this dude around for years and years and is never really going away lol. Which is fine because we do have a friendship so that makes sense.

3. I WILL HAVE A CHOICE - Apparently I am supposed to have a REAL choice (not the type of "choice" Yona says lol) between the NEW GUY and POI 1. They have been predicting this consistently for the last 6-8 months and the new guy wanting commitment over the last year.

4. MY EX CAME BACK  - my ex that started me on the psychic calling back in 2014 (we ended our situation in 2016, but started dating in 2012) - COOKIE predicted his return TWICE, MATTIE saw him as well, and I believe RUSTY picked him up. Let me be clear - he did NOT come back for a relationship, his dumb ass just wanted to have sex. SMH

5. POI 4 is STILL in the picture - since the blowup things have gotten back go a nice space (Venus, Matilda, Golden Dawn Tarot all saw that we would be coming back together) - HOWEVER - KISHA, MATILDA and COOKIE continue to not see a committed relationship from him. GDT initially saw potential, but when I asked directly (without asking about potential) she saw dating but nothing committed. Venus said he will be saying things he hasn’t before and will be showing care that I haven’t seen and this literally just happened. Per my last post, he has been different - caring, communicating more and all that...even talking about future plans (so all readers where right in the sense that he is emotionally connected when he said he wasnt emotionally connect to me -  he is showing that lately)

With that being said - here are the following readers that said I would be in a relationship
and/or I will meet the person who wants a relationship by SEPTEMBER: <--CLEARLY THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. I DID MEET A GUY RANDOMLY IN NOVEMBER but nothing will come of that.
* GDT - by end of the year
* VENUS - September
* CELESTE
* Leanne  - September
* Indio - September
* Delores
* Rusty
* Mattie

* Kisha - September/End of the year <-- Recent Reading from November stated February - so she changed the timeframe lol
* Matilda - November, solid relationship by Feb 2020 <--Has been consistent with February and also saw July as stable
*Sherry Lynn - Sees me in a relationship in Feb 2020 (from August Reading)

* QoC- no mention
* Yona - no mention
* Tajah- no mention <--Read with her today and she saw the exact same guy/s Cookie and Kisha saw and said February
* Tara- no mention (haven't read with her in a year)

* Cookie- no relationship “this year” (as of June 2019 reading)<--SHE WILL BE CORRECT (the JOKER WINS) However, in a recent reading she said "I could say you will be in a relationship in 2 months (February) but I don't want to say that because you haven't met the person yet, then 2 months will come and maybe wonder why you aren't in a relationship. So you have to meet the person first"

I will definitely update if I meet this new guy lol

Until the next episode!   ;D 8)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 01:56:53 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #316 on: February 04, 2020, 01:46:53 AM »
The case of the twisted predictions…

UPDATES

"I HAVE TWINS"

This post is simply an analysis of Kisha's latest reading from the end of January of this year.

Here is the deal - she describes 2 people -
The first guy is the current guy in my energy...she mostly accurately picks up the IT DIRECTOR.
The second guy is someone she sees as TOTALLY NEW coming up in February.

The description I swear of this NEW GUY Kisha gives is LITERALLLLLY what Matilda, Cookie, Indio, Delores and Barbara have been telling me word for word about the IT DIRECTOR. I would quote all of them but its too long but basically all said that the IT DIRECTOR was the following
1) Attractive,
2) Will be a friend,
3) Works in IT at my job
4) A lot of flirtation,
5) Will pursue me more in February
6) It would start off slow
7) I didn’t necessarily know this person or pay any attention to this person at first

They all finally picked up that he is attached and has 2 kids (after I gained the knowledge of course)…

CURRENT GUY #1 (IT DIRECTOR)

“Okay, so from what I'm getting with your love life. It looks as if though there is going to be someone that shows up like on your path here. I don't feel like as if though this is Someone that you maybe are going to necessarily meet future wise this may be someone that's already on your path or someone that you've connected with. However, it's not someone that you actually have like a relationship with in the present or really even anything thats dating it just this looks as if though there is this energy on your path right now that you're going to have some sort of like a romantic connection here with I do get that there is going to be like some sort of flirtatious energy in your this is want to be someone that you kind of feel as though there is some sort of interest in there but you're also maybe to an extent going to fulfill this something that kind of is a little bit like a hidden or where you kind of feel like you don't necessarily know a full story about this person. <—Well yeah, its not hidden anymore! LOL He told me he was married. I didn’t necessarily feel like something was hidden at ALL. I think she felt like I felt it was hidden, but it wasn’t necessarily that way. “So I'm seeing someone that shows up here that is kind of technically in your face, but also at the same time, it seems as though this person maybe has certain things that are kind of hidden or maybe they're not as transparent about. <—Hell I don’t really know him. So at this point, when we went on our little lunch dates, nope he didn’t “offer” the married thing up because he thought I already knew. “This is an energy that comes up as someone that you're going to feel as if though you're somewhat limited with almost. So I think that what happens here is you may have someone that you feel you connect with, and that connection seems to be mutual here. I get that over the course of and this could be over the course of the next two to three months or just between February March it looks as if though, Someone on here around, you already, you're going to feel as if though there is like a bit more flirtation, flirtation, but not really anything that is major in terms of development. So you think in the short term, you don't necessarily have a very anything that's promising a solid with this person, but it's almost more so as something that you're not really certain of why this person may be on your path here<—I don’t care really, not once wondered this.  “because it seems to be something that potentially could be complicated. So this is because of some sort of complications or so that are here. Even though you kind of have maybe energy, thats here you're also going to have to, in a way, um somewhat ignored also, or create some sort of boundaries when it comes to the flirtation.”<—The only way Ill ignore it is if I know that Im attached to someone else tbh lol.

NEW  GUY #2, (ALSO IT DIRECTOR)

I get that there is also going to be another energy that comes up here that you do not know. And this is going to be someone who actually kind of shows up Maybe within the next in the month of February or possibly in the next two months, I guess you were surrounding there being someone new coming into your energy. And this is going to be someone that you kind of have your you're open minded about this, this person, you're not really going to know whether or not this is someone that instantly kind of has an interest here or if maybe that, you know, this is just someone that is going to be like a friendship <— See that? Friendship. And yes I was initially closed minded about him and didn’t even pay much attention to him, then I became open minded when Cookie told me to "look up"... it literally started off JUST LIKE THIS with the IT DIRECTOR. …”or so but as you get that this want to be someone that pursues you that you actually have the opportunity to start to develop a pretty steady relationship with but the relationship kind of starts off as more of a friendship, opposed to anything that is really romantic. You'll have the opportunity to get into A little bit more development on a romantic level, and where you start to feel as if those things are starting to become a little bit more consistent and where you have more knowledge of each other. So I feel kind of like a growing or developmental period that shows up like throughout the summer, or the warmer month could be late spring, early summer, going into the colder months again, and this will be kind of between summer and fall. That's going to be a period where you actually feel as though your relationship is more so in a very stable place. It's actually a defined relationship you have gone through the process or the phases of kind of building things up and getting to know each other throughout this period in the summer months. So I did get that you will be in a comfortable space when the relationshipwise not fully into the summer months, but it does go into like the fall months. This is also an energy that I do get you in some way, being able to the guides are saying that this is someone that you can, that you can make money with.<—WE WORK WITH MONEY. I'm not really certain how the connection is with making money with each other. I don't know if this person has maybe their own business or you guys are collaborating with something. And this could also be someone that you actually connect with maybe on a business level or work projects or something of that nature. I'm not sure exactly the nature of that. But it looks as if though you and this  person, at some point, have like some sort of financial connection. This is the energy that I'm seeing here. The mail that I actually get there being a bit more development with an actually turning into something that's solid this man visually to me appears to be rather tall, maybe about six, two,<— THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY CLUE THAT LETS ME KNOW THERE IS A DIFF GUY - The IT Director is like only 5’10”.  “it's not someone that's very short. And he does seem to have like a very thick, dark hair, maybe curly or like, what do you, but it's very thick. << YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS THE SAME DESCRIPTION OF HIM. He is someone that you would find attractive or actually I think many people would find attractive. < THIS IS THE SAMMMMME DESCRIPTION ALL READERS USE TO DESCRIBE HIM. They all say "Attractive". His nickname at work starts with “Pretty …””. LOL. “So he seems to be very attractive and very kind of charming. So nonetheless, this is someone that's on your path,

Back to GUY #1…
but I dont see you having like a solid relationship with I'm not certain about the energy right now I dont feel as if though,  um this is really any thing that can really go anywhere. But it doesn't seem to be for lack of interest. I just think that this person has other circumstances or obligations on their end that kind of prevent that. Well, that's kind of only what's coming up for you. You do have other interests. That kind of show was being somewhat playful Or having an interest or maybe flirting, but that's not really anything that's significant that would be an actual partner.

In conclusion - they dont know what the hell they are seeing....
Of course, Matilda, Cookie, Indio and Delores do see another guy coming up that IS CONNECTED TO MY JOB.
They said that the IT DIRECTOR will get possessive and potentially jealous.
The only things I know about this newer guy is that he is 6'2, Grayish Greenish eyes, and works at my job and he comes in by March.
All of the other descriptions are for the IT Director.

Allz I know is, it sounds like its about to GO DOWN at the workplace LMAO. Just kidding...of course Im thinking there is literally no way in HELLLLLL
Id bring this kind of drama to my job my goodness!!

All In ALL, I dont think Ill end up with ANY of these dudes!

If you want to place a bet with me send me your Cash APP ID and I will PAY if I loose hahah
BETS:
1) I'll Date the IT Director just as all of the readers initially predicted (where it would grow into something more by the summer months)
2) I'll Date the NEW GUY coming in March and HE is really the relationship GUY
3) I wont be in a committed relationship with EITHER

So we will basically have to wait until the end of the SUMMER for this BET - Ill just say by September 1st.

Why not make it fun lol
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 03:58:02 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2020, 02:06:18 AM »
Just a thought, but have you asked any of your gotos if the guy is someone you already know? I almost always ask this question just to see if they are getting the right energies.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2020, 03:23:23 AM »
Sparkle, have you ever read with Gaylene?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #319 on: February 04, 2020, 05:20:38 AM »
Just a thought, but have you asked any of your gotos if the guy is someone you already know? I almost always ask this question just to see if they are getting the right energies.

Yep sure do...even with Kisha in the last read...but she maintained it was someone different.
Usually, they stick to their guns tho when I do ask smh, but then again they have been right (well at least about someone new coming in),....also I just ask them to describe who they see and I can determine myself and that usually helps :)...most of the time the descriptions of the new person is spot on, but I always wonder if it could be the same person with NEW energy...idk...

She has mixed up a prediction before similar to this though...describing the current person, but then it was someone different.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #320 on: February 04, 2020, 05:22:29 AM »
Sparkle, have you ever read with Gaylene?

I actually haven't...I did want to try her at one point, but I understand its hard to get to her or something

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #321 on: February 27, 2020, 05:22:23 AM »
On the New Season of the Sparkle Show!

*The Road to Nowhere*

*Disclaimer* - Details included in this story are real-life scenarios that happened and Im only sharing as a way to share predictions and how they unfold along with what is happening in REAL LIFE. As a warning, there may be details in the story you may be uncomfortable with or that go against  your morals of relationships and that is fine but request not to be judged for this post. Again, take this post as a way to compare Predictions to Real life and how they play out….

*Dun Dun*

Soo…this month has been a slow build-up.....  where things that were predicted that I didn’t think would happen, all happened literally in the past 2 DAYS.

1. POI # 1 - Matilda, Cookie, and Barbara all saw him coming back around (after me not seeing him for 2 months) and BINGO he hits me up on Monday and I see him. Kisha did mention in an old reading a while back that he would be coming around the same time as this new energy who wants a relationship (which would be the IT Director at my job). So that brings me to the next topic….

2. The IT Director - so many predictions all happened all on the same day
    1. Cookie and Venus both saw specifically that I would be going to brunch with him and we did. I found a brunch spot on yelp randomly, then he says “You want me to go to a place that I know? I said sure. Little did I know he STILL took me to a brunch spot like it was meant to be lol. Cookie saw his car and I would be getting into a “fancy silver truck”…well he drives a high-end SUV that is Silver. She also said “it looks like a date”, well we left work during lunch time and we were dressed up and he paid for my meal. Venus was even more specific in her description - she said “I smell bread, I smell bread, its like you guys are laughing. - he has quite a personality, but you both are laughing an happy”….I kid you not, we went to early lunch today during work, I got in his car - he took me to BRUNCH and there was a SMELL OF BREAD in the air…and we were laughing and had such a great conversation he thanked ME for lunch (even though he paid! Lol)

2. Cookie - she said she saw me and him KISSING. This happened YESTERDAY. She also saw him taking me home - THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY. So of course he takes me home and yes we made out. And it was amazing (no sex) but we both KNEW that it would be amazing. Which scares both of us.

3. Matilda - She said we would have an in depth conversation in FEBRUARY about WILL WE OR WONT WE….HAPPENED TODAY
        1. Basically the conversation from brunch led over to an even more in depth conversation we had in his office. We freely and openly talked about the chemistry we had and that we didn’t want to hurt each other’s feelings. We definitely valued our friendship, but didn’t know how to deal with the connection or how to proceed. So we Both agreed that we remain friends - to the point we will stay aware and be empathetic to each other’s needs.
        2. I then revealed that I knew that I was going to kiss him and saw it all play out. He said “Wait, you had a premonition?” I said “yeah I actually did, I saw me running my fingers through your hair and kissing you and it happened just like I saw”. He was like “wow” do you see anything else between us you see?” I PAUSED. I WAS LIKE OMG…I DO KNOW WAY MORE< I EVEN KNEW YOU BEFORE I MET YOU!!!…..and guess what? I told him just that!! I revealed to him I knew about him almost a year and a half before I met him though predictions and told him that I got readings…he always came up in my general reads. HE WAS AMAZED AND WANTED TO KNOW MORE. He even revealed to me he has had premonitions here and there. I just thought it was amazing to be able to share that with him and we talk about it. We literally talked about all the predictions and everything.

He was like “Wait now that I know this, do you think you want to change anything, I mean do you think revealing this to me could change the future?” I said “I DONT KNOW”. “He said well I value you as a friend and don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want to get hurt either. I wondered the other day if you thought if I was a bad person after I kissed you” (since he has never done this or cheated before - and ALL readers said this on their own). He said “Did the readers pick up that I was a good guy? I try to be…I said “As a matter of fact they did! Several of them AND they all said you were attractive” He was like “ OH WOW lol”.  He said I really do care about you as a friend….and I can’t deny the strong chemistry we have - I said - “so what do we do about it?” He said “The only thing I can suggest is that we be friends - and keep each other in mind, be empathetic to each other and take it day by day - I don’t know maybe this is something that needs to be played out (not only talking sexually) - we will see”. I said well it was disappointing to find out you were married I mean all of my readers said we would be in a relationship” - He said “Well technically lol….” I was like a “COMMITTED relationship lol”…and if we happen to take the next step, Im afraid emotions will grow and I would want to see you more...he said “I understand…well it would be my responsibility to honor that, so we really are in a quote on quote relationship”…
            * SO NOW I know why readers saw what they saw about me being in a relationship with this guy in FEBRUARY - wow..>SMH its like they saw it but it wasn’t WHAT I THOUGHT
            * Also, I did give him the warning that Cookie gave me about him - she said he would be sad or depressed from March - May (Cookie specifically said it would be about his wife…and how they would eventually divorce, and every other reader said this as well). However in real life, he has not mentioned his wife not once, never complained about her or anything…so from my side everything “appears” to be fine. Even when I gave him the warning he asked me what exactly he would be sad about -infidelity, money, kids? And I said you know what ,I don’t know, but its something about your wife. I couldn’t bring myself to say that they could have issues and get a divorce because I really don’t know. I told him the readers could be wrong about being depressed but - I said just be aware

So for those readers who saw FRIENDSHIP - yep they were right - I definitely see a friendship here very nice guy….but random situation. So many readers picked up on this FRIENDSHIP that would GROW INTO SOMETHING MORE, or have a romantic element to it - basically a relationship, that’s not committed. But they see us as soulmates and it is a very unique connection (this is not the bs soulmate stuff bs readers say)…

Delores, Cookie, Venus, Tulsa, Indio, Tajah, Kisha (she thought it was a different energy but the description is him), Matilda, Barbar4846 all said FRIENDSHIP with this guy, and the following readers saw HIM falling IN LOVE with me Cookie, Delores, Barbara, Indio — all of them recently said that we would get CLOSER AND CLOSER and the relationship would get deeper - I told him this…

Mind you, ALL my readers SEE ME DATING ANOTHER GUY so don’t worry about me getting caught up with this one. LOL.  Cookie said it would be harder on him than it is for me. They did say that the IT Director will get jealous though - I don’t see it yet, but maybe …we’ll see on the next episode of the Sparkle Show!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 09:24:22 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2020, 05:43:22 AM »
I don't understand what empathetic means in regards to the relationship. Do both of you have an intent to show an ability to understand and share each other's feelings, which in essence would bring you closer?

He may honestly be a great guy, but I feel I read some manipulation in what he said to you. It's minor, but it's there. Perhaps it's an innate trait for males.

Didn't you say earlier he mentioned trouble with his wife or they were having trouble? I thought it was predicted, and I thought he mentioned it as well. I might be wrong, so I wanted to check.

I believe that telling him about the predictions will sway how he acts, although he may not have acted on it previously. We all do this at some point basing things on what readers tell us. And yes you can change the present course. It's your story. Psychics only give options of possible things they see at the time of the reading.

Also, he should thank you for lunch, you're the prize and he should be honored that he shares the air you breathe.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2020, 06:45:56 AM »
I don't understand what empathetic means in regards to the relationship. Do both of you have an intent to show an ability to understand and share each other's feelings, which in essence would bring you closer?<--Yes exactly! I think we are doing that now. In a way, its like actively trying to be careful about not hurting each other...I guess...Ive never been in this situation before so we'll see

He may honestly be a great guy, but I feel I read some manipulation in what he said to you. It's minor, but it's there. Perhaps it's an innate trait for males. <--Hmmm maybe it's the way I wrote it - not sure? I didn't get a sense of that from him in real life, but I won't deny the possibility

Didn't you say earlier he mentioned trouble with his wife or they were having trouble? I thought it was predicted, and I thought he mentioned it as well. I might be wrong, so I wanted to check.<-- Yep just predicted - Ive heard it via predictions so much it sounds very real, but he hasn't mentioned a peep about his wife yet - Matilda, Cookie, Indio, Barbara specifically told me that I will hear something specific about their relationship and issues surrounding it.

I believe that telling him about the predictions will sway how he acts, although he may not have acted on it previously. We all do this at some point basing things on what readers tell us. And yes you can change the present course. It's your story. Psychics only give options of possible things they see at the time of the reading. <--We'll see! The only thing I really told him about predictively about "our" future is us getting closer and the potential issue with his wife (everything else was predicted and happened)...and ya know, Im fine with that...this isn't going anywhere from my perspective so what he does may or may change the outcome, but I don't even know what the outcome looks like other than I already know we wont be in a committed relationship. I feel it would have to be a conscious effort on his part to change it though - to do the opposite of not getting closer.

Also, he should thank you for lunch, you're the prize and he should be honored that he shares the air you breathe.<-- Haha well thank you!! Makes sense to me!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 02:01:32 PM by Sparkle002 »

beachgal214

« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2020, 01:30:20 PM »
love your updates - the details you get from cookie in particular are so crazy to me.

I have had two readings with her - both knowing how to go into it- letting her pick up what she sees - and both times, she basically got nothing, asked questions, "are you two currently together" ? and "I see separation, has that happened?" and that was all the "info" she could spit out, everything else was just sort of tuning in and I knew not the "good gems" of predictions she can get. was more reading on the relationship which from what ive read might be tuned in but not necessarily actual predictions. anyway all this to say I wish she could connect with me like she can you! its fascinating!!

maybe this sort of thing wasnt meant to be revealed in my readings which is totally possible.  but anyway! I love reading your show. 

Good luck with everything.  You are a lot stronger than I think I would be. I get so caught up in making out and emotions and would have a hard time backing down. but maybe if it felt authentic struggle on both sides and it was it was and mutual understanding of wanting more but timing nit right it might be easier?  but for me I doubt it. I am who I am! wish I could step feelings aside more! 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #325 on: February 27, 2020, 03:17:13 PM »
love your updates - the details you get from cookie in particular are so crazy to me.

I have had two readings with her - both knowing how to go into it- letting her pick up what she sees - and both times, she basically got nothing, asked questions, "are you two currently together" ? and "I see separation, has that happened?" and that was all the "info" she could spit out, everything else was just sort of tuning in and I knew not the "good gems" of predictions she can get. was more reading on the relationship which from what ive read might be tuned in but not necessarily actual predictions. anyway all this to say I wish she could connect with me like she can you! its fascinating!!

maybe this sort of thing wasnt meant to be revealed in my readings which is totally possible.  but anyway! I love reading your show. 

Good luck with everything.  You are a lot stronger than I think I would be. I get so caught up in making out and emotions and would have a hard time backing down. but maybe if it felt authentic struggle on both sides and it was it was and mutual understanding of wanting more but timing nit right it might be easier?  <<WHOA THIS IS DEEP. Maybe! I experienced an authentic struggle with my POI 1 as well and Cookie basically walked me through that entire relationship (with a few others)I almost want to say I was stronger because I knew what was gonna happen, but even with that experience I feel like Im stronger overall - Cookie even predicted me getting stronger. My friends say the same to me too and are quite honestly surprised at how I can handle this stuff emotionally. Even still it comes down to the person right and self control...not everyone is able to control or handle emotions - its a tough thing - even if they knew the other person was struggling with them... but for me I doubt it. I am who I am! wish I could step feelings aside more!

Thank you! Yes her predictions are crazy specific and happen about 99% of the time for me - it is pretty fascinating. Yes in situations like this I always think of my friends and others and wish she could connect to youguys as well as she does with me. Its crazy when you do find a good reader its like a gem. Not that Im dependant on her - I just found myself quite bored the last 2 months and wondered when she saw all this stuff happening...and boom it started lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #326 on: March 08, 2020, 04:55:15 PM »
On the Next Episode of the Sparkle Show…

*SPOOKED*

Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions.

Im spooked because literally everything all of the things my readers have predicted about this guy predicted has come to pass regardless of the fact that he is married. Its like every single thing predicted is happening…and ITS SPOOKING ME OUT.  For starters, in Kisha’s last reading on 1/27 she describes 2 different energies - where one is the married man who will flirt with me but will go no where and he would not pursue, and another that is a new energy coming up very soon (in a month or so from the reading) that will be someone who would pursue me in a relationship - but literally described the SAME GUY. I even confirmed with her if it was truly a different guy because the description of him was the SAME. Dark WAVY HAIR, works in IT and works WITH ME, etc. She said NOPE NOT THE SAME GUY.

Well Im here to tell you, as of 2/25 - everything completely CHANGED. This guy who was reluctant to pursue me and definitely tried to refrain for pursuing me…has totally FLIPPED and started to PURSUE me. Its like KISHA SAW 2 Energies that are the SAME GUY. Because BOTH are correct. Click here to see exactly what she said —> http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg108658.html#msg108658

Where we were once not talking every day - we are now talking daily. Cookie mentioned “you guys could grow deeper into each other., He has a lot of feelings for you. You could start to communicate through email or text and he could say good morning or good evening.” I said yes we communicate through email because we work together. Cookie said “no no I mean outside of work, you could communicate more outside of work”

THIS ALL HAPPENED, but NOT IN THE WAY YOU THINK. I GOT SICK ON 2/27. This is where the change happened. Once he knew I was sick, he literally checked on me EVERY SINGLE DAY several times a day to make sure I was ok. And from there it morphed into us communicating everyday about other things.

The most recent thing that happened was what Cookie said word for word  in my 1/26 reading “And its been women, its been women that have wanted him, but it doesn’t look like he has ever been attentive to any of them like he has been with you” Its a lot of women around there that have found him attractive, he is more or less like you - there was something about you, but he knew it was something about you - he would go home and sit in his chair and think about you and didn’t understand why”

Fast forward to about 4 days ago - we had another long conversation and not only did he confess his feelings for me but in that same conversation he said that “Ive had women who have tried to approach me, even here in the workplace, sometimes even temps or contractors and I didnt entertain them. Im the type of guy that doesn’t do that, I never have even before I was married - you know, mess with random women. So I asked, “Why me?” He said - “ Its the connection. There isn’t a way to explain it. When we met up for happy hour back in January I just knew there was something there. There is something about you that makes me want to help you in anything that you do and support you, I feel like I really care about you. I don’t see you out of my life (he says my name) and repeats this 3 times. And..and I even feel like I could fall in LOVE with you…Im serious.  This isnt about sex for me, I want to just enjoy getting to know you. So what do the psychics say next about us? I hope they don’t see us going our separate ways I don’t want you to go anywhere. I feel like if I can help you with anything, I will.”

So Yeah guys - yeah this was like a no BS moment here. Like Cookie predicted last December (if you look at my past posts) she said DUDE COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. And so did Barbara…so when he said those words I WAS SPOOOOOKED.

SO THIS BRINGS ME TO THE NEXT WEIRD THING ABOUT THIS SITUATION.
He asks “Whats next” based on the predictions - I even told him Cookie said he would fall in love with me. He wasn’t even scared about that. He said “I am a grown man and I own up to my decisions”.

SO WHATS NEXT? I was scared to even tell him because it had to with him and his wife!
SO BASED ON about 5-6 readers, THEY ALL SAW SEPARATION AND DIVORCE and that he would GO THROUGH GRIEF from MARCH - MAY. They said there is discord and fighting going on in the marriage and would not last (they ALL said this on their own automatically). They even said he didnt love his wife - yes even Cookie said this. Specifically, 1) That he was unhappy in his marriage 2) His wife was causing him grief and when I told him about both - he basically said NONE of that is happening.

The following readers said divorce/separation - divorce wouldn’t be anytime soon, but the separation would be: Cookie, Matilda, Uma, Barbara, River, Delores, Indio, Tajah

So to him right now things are good in his marriage. Readers have even picked up that he doesn’t love his wife, and he confirmed that he does.

AGAIN - HE SAID HE IS HAPPILY MARRIED, LOVES HIS WIFE and IS UNAWARE OF ANY ISSUES THAT WOULD CAUSE A SEPARATION/DIVORCE. I JUST PRETTY MUCH CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND CAUGHT HIM OFF GUARD. (Side note: now, Im sure some of you are skeptical about this and its healthy to be skeptical, Im not like totally gullible here - Im just being cautious. The only thing that is probably saving him at this moment that makes it seem like he is telling the truth about him never stepping out is the fact that literally no one saw him as a cheater - no one. Even when Cookie predicted him into my life almost 2 years ago - she said this guy “was very faithful”. These same readers would pick up my POI #1 and all his discretions and 3rd parties and lies …and literally - nothing with this guy. So we will see.)

So Wait - did you see that!  NO ISSUES IN THE MARRIAGE LOL. I told him I am so glad I am able to speak to you about this because #1, I would never want to wish that on you and #2, the readers could totally be wrong (predictively).  He said well - “You know men, we are dumb. We think that everything is going well, but maybe it isn’t. To me, arguments or whatever are normal parts of a relationship (which is true) but I see nothing that leads to that but again I could be blind. You never know. People change.” He then continued to say “you never know you never know” He then asked what specifically would be the reason for the break up…I said “NO ONE SPECIFICALLY SAID WHY” NO ONE.

SO THE FACT THAT I AM GETTING ANSWERS FROM THE HORSES MOUTH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT!! LIKE WOW.  Again, I never hoped that he would leave his wife or anything…BUT LOOK AT HOW THEY CAN SEND YOU DOWN THE WRONG ROAD. SMH. I WILL EAT MY WORDS if this happens While they have been right specifically about my involvement with him, I believe this prediction (for him - not for me) is WRONG.

HE asked, “What else?” I said - basically, it seems so far fetched, but they not only saw separation but US LIVING TOGETHER !!  lol. I said I don’t believe that. He continues to say “you never know, anything could happen”. I think that is just his deflection - I could hear it in his voice.
I did say - "So Lets get out of fairytale land, and talk about the real - like what would this look like - I mean I know you dont want me out of your life, and you could have feelings for me, but what in the world do you see that looking like? (Because hell for me Im going to keep dating like Im not getting caught up in this lol) - "He was like you never know, we'll see". I guess thats all you can really say I mean I dont expect a man to say Im going to completely uproot my life for this person I met like 5 months ago...lol

The following readers mentioned us living together: Matilda, Indio, Tajah, River, Delores, Barbara. Matilda specifically saw him leaving and then going back.

Just a note - Im not getting readings solely on this guy. There is a new guy that was predicted for March so I wanted to get details on him (even though Kisha predicted the same dude) - but Matilda and Cookie mentioned this new guy…

I find this all fascinating based on what’s picked up and what is actually happening….

SO WILL THERE ACTUALLY BE A SEPARATION or is this just FOOLS GOLD?
Stay tuned for the next Sparkle Show!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:00:32 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #327 on: March 08, 2020, 05:42:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing your updates, I always look forward to reading them. What was his reaction when you told him about the readings--was he surprised, accepting, etc.? I feel like I'd be super worried about telling others I've read on them, I'd be worried that they would think I'm spying on them or something

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #328 on: March 08, 2020, 07:55:52 PM »
Thanks for sharing your updates, I always look forward to reading them. What was his reaction when you told him about the readings--was he surprised, accepting, etc.? I feel like I'd be super worried about telling others I've read on them, I'd be worried that they would think I'm spying on them or something

Aw thank you!

He was very accepting of them. I thought I would be surprised, but before I revealed I had readings...He could tell, or asked if I had premonitions before and he revealed he has had them as well so it organically led to me telling him about the readings. He was like "wow it seems like you knew more about me than I know about myself lol...so this whole time you were holding in all this information lol"

He said he wasnt scared or tripping at all - I even asked him if he thought I was crazy and he was like no way. So I would say its nice to be able to bounce stuff off of him and validate what the readers are saying.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 07:58:11 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #329 on: March 08, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
would you still say cookie is right for predictions or just the current since you have been able to confirm what is true or false by asking him

Aw thank you!

He was very accepting of them. I thought I would be surprised, but before I revealed I had readings...He could tell, or asked if I had premonitions before and he revealed he has had them as well so it organically led to me telling him about the readings. He was like "wow it seems like you knew more about me than I know about myself lol...so this whole time you were holding in all this information lol"

He said he wasnt scared or tripping at all - I even asked him if he thought I was crazy and he was like no way. So I would say its nice to be able to bounce stuff off of him and validate what the readers are saying.

anything