Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156377 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: THE END
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2019, 04:49:30 PM »
I am so happy for you!! That's great!!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2019, 05:11:46 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Always love hearing about these stories. Hope it all continues on a good positive path for you and your POI! Much love to you dear!

Offline Mon

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2019, 05:17:47 PM »
Whaaaaat that’s whats UP

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2019, 05:20:38 PM »
wohooooooo !!!! SOOO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU SPARKLE !
keep up the good vibes everyone and so happy for you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2019, 05:22:51 PM »
As an FYI the following readers GUIDED me through - it’s been almost a year and their guidance truly helped me with great insights - they gave me all the positive and negatives so i knew what to expect!

Also - me and my poi were never in an official relationship - we were just dating. We never broke up or went out of contact for a long time (longest was 3 weeks). This wasn’t s situation where I wanted an ex back - because he never was an ex. When we met he told me about his situation up front and told me he was leaving the BM. It’s just who knew if that would really happen! Lol

Yona, Cookie, And Indio literally coached me through this

ladya

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2019, 05:23:08 PM »
 Congrats Sparkle!!!!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2019, 05:28:45 PM »
Congrats Sparkle!!!!! Amazing!!! So happy for you things are going in the right direction!

By chance did Effie see this happening in this timeframe? Would you say Effie was accurate on picking up what was happening accurately?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
Hey Sparkle, did they give you any accurate timeframes?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 05:36:10 PM »
Congrats Sparkle!!!!! Amazing!!! So happy for you things are going in the right direction!

By chance did Effie see this happening in this timeframe? Would you say Effie was accurate on picking up what was happening accurately?

I’ll say the ONLY reader who got the time right was Kisha, Celeste (CP)and Cookie.
Yona saw through March.

No one else really gave me a timeframe - Effie just saw a really positive outcome - “the Lovers Card”
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:20:43 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 05:37:43 PM »
Hey Sparkle, did they give you any accurate timeframes?

Cookie, Kisha, Celeste (CP)and Yona
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:21:02 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »
So now you’re saying the readers you listed in this thread were all correct?

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

- Delores - saw a lot of good details but was negative about progression until the most recent reading in december

and QoC?

She was positive but vague lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2019, 05:43:52 PM »
Good to hear that Kisha got it right!

josh34

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2019, 09:02:35 PM »

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

- Delores - saw a lot of good details but was negative about progression until the most recent reading in december

Mattie has been wonderful for me! What did she say, specifically? Any timelines? If you do not feel comfortable giving this information then don't worry about answering its ok. I'm happy for you!!!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2019, 09:11:37 PM »

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

Mattie has been wonderful for me! What did she say, specifically? Any timelines? If you do not feel comfortable giving this information then don't worry about answering its ok. I'm happy for you!!!!!

Thanks Josh!!

Honestly the only readers that gave alot of specifics were Yona, Cookie and Indio ;).

Mattie was pretty vague - but she saw the current situation and saw a positive outcome. However she didnt give any timelines tho - I only read with her once for 10 mins lol

timelinewise - Kisha, Celeste (CP) Cookie and Yona got it right
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:21:52 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2019, 09:20:26 PM »

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

and QoC?

She was positive but vague lol

So so happy for you sparkle

I haven’t tried QoC in about over a year and half ... almost two yrs. I gave in about two weeks ago - I do remember giving her a bad review but not sure which account (since I had so many- I now cut down to two- but at the time I was so upset her outcome didn’t come out and so mad at my situation). However, she did take my call (didn’t block me)- doesn’t sound like she remembered me. But she was positive and the outcome came thru that same day as she predicted.
Sigh... I just still don’t trust her when she has good news for me. I don’t know if I’ll be trying her again. I might ... but I think I still have ptsd from the era of calling her. Sigh, it’s not her- it’s me. I was about to write “wish I could trust myself” but had to stop myself. It’s about trust in higher power first, then me, then let the SO show me? YES!!! MY INTUITION GUIDED ME THROUGH THIS THING SERIOUSLY. (not to say its all done and roses n stuff but still its a pretty big breakthrough). I dunno. I’m still trying to figure out and am going thru it. Some days are obvious, some days I just dunno, and it hard not to constantly ask what will be.

Sigh- and it sound general but letting your POI/SO “show you” they can be trusted- it’s hard. Another general but good advice “give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise”. Reading all these comments I am very happy for you sparkle but can imagine how hard it must have been from Nov thru now. My prediction seem to be all positive and yet I still get anxiety about it. Must be my issues of control and wanting things now. <-- This is what kills it for most people. We have to have self control and be willing to release control of the situation. I was pretty much detached as much as I couldve been through this process (and still am honestly) ;)But I wish you and everyone blessings with their outcomes.

Yeah Im not a huge fan of her really - she is way too vague for me. Even tho she did get stuff right she only could predicted at least up to 2 weeks out....

But in my situation - this situation hasnt been just since November of 2018 - its been since I met him LAST MARCH !(2018) lol. He told me about his Baby Mama situation last year the same week I met him. Most women wouldntve entertained him at all, but I did - it was something about him...but at the same time I didnt really know what was the real or not

anyway lol

I literally was patient throughout the whole thing - but I DID NOT WAIT - I continued dating - (like up to about 5 different guys last year!)
It was hard at time is was - but I totally did not focus on the outcome (im still not because literally the only 2 outcomes are either we get together committed or we break up - I mean literally 50/50 and Im OKAY with that).

anything