Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156360 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2019, 11:13:22 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE

MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specifically told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:48:37 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2019, 11:44:26 PM »
Oh my gosh!! That’s crazy!

ladya

« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2019, 11:53:48 PM »
thats crazy! maybe cookie is wrong?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE

MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specifically told me that the woman was the reason....

Omg I read your story back then, never thought the guy would come back apologizing, what did you tell him? Did you believe him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2019, 12:01:43 AM »
I'd go with the woman story. It sounded like he was "occupied". Regardless of the reason though, he's pond slime.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2019, 12:31:34 AM »

That shit is public record, too.... do some research and find out if it’s legit 😂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2019, 12:36:05 AM »
Here are my thoughts:

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2019, 12:42:11 AM »
Cookie specifically told me -

"There is a man who comes out of hiding"
"When he gets over the SHAME - he will come out of hiding"
She also said “he could tell you a story about what happened”...oh he sure did lol

In an earlier reading she said
"He is not out of your life - he is going to want to see you and come to visit and explain what happened"

I asked her to described what he looks like:

"Well, well he looks like a dark person, doesn't necessarily mean that he is black, he is tall, likes to travel and has an accent"

Yep that was POI4 (he is East Indian, but from Canada) and travels for work.

Now - I honestly do not believe him AT ALL. This is where I'll take a Reader's word over what he is telling me.
BUTTTT - the fact that she said he has SHAME for what he did - did match how apologetic he was. However, I hadnt heard from him in 2 months since the incident. He told me the reason was because he felt like shit and felt so bad to have abondoned me like that ...

Then had the nerve to ask to see me for THANKSGIVING

These men lol
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 04:16:28 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2019, 12:51:33 AM »

That shit is public record, too.... do some research and find out if it’s legit 😂

Girlllll ha I have noooo time for the shenanigans! I know he is lyyy--eenggg lol

Yaz88

« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2019, 01:31:32 AM »

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2019, 01:41:18 AM »

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

Cookie and QOC said that he wasn’t even there🤦‍♀️

Oh man if I was emotionally invested I’d definitely look into it ...but nah

Thanks for the feedback tho! LOL

Yaz88

« Reply #176 on: November 08, 2019, 02:40:00 AM »

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

LOL I smell a rat!  How convenient to get a DUI in the very town you were supposed to meet someone shortly before you were supposed to meet said person.  This time I agree the psychics are right! 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #177 on: November 08, 2019, 02:44:45 AM »
Let me chip in! How did he get Acesss to talk to you if he was arrested? Smh...

LOL I smell a rat!  How convenient to get a DUI in the very town you were supposed to meet someone shortly before you were supposed to meet said person.  This time I agree the psychics are right!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #178 on: November 08, 2019, 03:34:06 AM »
My sentiments exactly! Like just lies all lies. How the HELL you texting me when you are arrested (mind you this is the day I arrived, and he told me he couldnt help me and to go back home, why not just say you are getting arrested?).

I just want to tell him I know everything - I really dont think Cookie or Kisha is wrong here.

She and Kisha saw and described the 3 same women (I said 3) - at different points in time.
He also brought them up to me on several occasions but referred to them as past relationships.

I didnt really know - Kisha saw them first (I read with Cookie at the same time) - this was back in June - so I wasnt sure if Kisha is right because she USUALLY isnt good on picking up 3rd parties...then in Sept - Cookie saw the same 3 women as described by Kisha - in which BOTH said 1 of them was his girlfriend! (I mentioned this earlier in this thread when I first got a reading about him). At one point he was getting "better" - Cookie even saw that part - she said "its like he gets better, then falls off, then gets better"

But the winners in this round kids - is *drumroll*   READERS = 1  POI4= 0

Let me chip in! How did he get Acesss to talk to you if he was arrested? Smh...

Offline sparky

« Reply #179 on: November 08, 2019, 03:50:27 PM »
Getting a DUI is such a lame excuse.  I highly doubt that was the reason since he doesn't live there.  If he randomly by chance did get a DUI in city he doesn't live.  Then it would mean he had warrant out on him from him not paying something.  So that shows he wasn't worth it either.

anything