Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156337 times)

Offline star1

Re: THE END
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 04:32:45 PM »
I find it quite worrying to be honest that top readers genuinely see an outcome and seem very sure of it, and it just does not happen anywhere close to what really happens. It must be that readers really can't see the future.

Most of us have called about said ex, and the reader has told us not to worry, the ex is coming back and isn't interested in anyone else. Then when we next ring them up, they're seeing someone or talking to someone. Well how the hell do they not "see" that coming up? It's suddenly jumped very quickly from "don't worry, your ex won't be with anyone", to the complete opposite.

I genuinely think that there must either be a free will, or spirit block things off on purpose that we aren't supposed to know about. But it would be easier if we did know that said ex was about to move on with someone else to save our heartache and wasting time and money.

In this situation with Sparkle, the top readers told her that she'd get her outcome and it didn't pan out the way that they saw it. She got her contact and things making progress, but then it reached a dead end again. I regret having readings on relationships, I think they're the most dangerous slippery slope because nobody can seem to predict what's going to really happen at the end of it all.

*Correction* There wasnt even any progress - it stayed the same the entire time. Also this guy wasn't an ex (not sure if anyone knew that lol).

I didn't mention anywhere in the post that he was an ex, and sorry. I thought he made contact with you and things were going good until the final outcome and it wasn't really going anywhere.

I know :) - I was providing clarification for the board. Your commentary mentioned an ex (I know it was a general statement but I didnt want folks to assume that was my situation) - just clarification thats all.

He always made contact - he was just way to inconsistant. I was the one who backed off, he gave me some space per my request but then decided to still contact me. There was literally no change even when he contacted me after I told him I need space. It was the same nonsense. Also, there wasnt really a final outcome - I made that outcome based on his current actions. This is why I said that this prediction was not going to come true because there is no way that I could see him being consistent and actually sticking to what he says he is going to do. Ive never heard of a guy doing a complete turn around like that ...like ever....

But Im just clarifying because some others on the board may have assumed the same thing - no worries.

Grr. This seems to be the common theme in men, inconsistent.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »
I haven’t really asked anyone for final outcomes....  mostly short term.  I guess I’m less worried about if we’ll get back together forever and more concerned with is he coming back. I kinda figure if he comes back it’s up to me to make things work...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:44:36 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 04:36:34 PM »
I find it quite worrying to be honest that top readers genuinely see an outcome and seem very sure of it, and it just does not happen anywhere close to what really happens. It must be that readers really can't see the future.

Most of us have called about said ex, and the reader has told us not to worry, the ex is coming back and isn't interested in anyone else. Then when we next ring them up, they're seeing someone or talking to someone. Well how the hell do they not "see" that coming up? It's suddenly jumped very quickly from "don't worry, your ex won't be with anyone", to the complete opposite.

I genuinely think that there must either be a free will, or spirit block things off on purpose that we aren't supposed to know about. But it would be easier if we did know that said ex was about to move on with someone else to save our heartache and wasting time and money.

In this situation with Sparkle, the top readers told her that she'd get her outcome and it didn't pan out the way that they saw it. She got her contact and things making progress, but then it reached a dead end again. I regret having readings on relationships, I think they're the most dangerous slippery slope because nobody can seem to predict what's going to really happen at the end of it all.

*Correction* There wasnt even any progress - it stayed the same the entire time. Also this guy wasn't an ex (not sure if anyone knew that lol).

I didn't mention anywhere in the post that he was an ex, and sorry. I thought he made contact with you and things were going good until the final outcome and it wasn't really going anywhere.

I know :) - I was providing clarification for the board. Your commentary mentioned an ex (I know it was a general statement but I didnt want folks to assume that was my situation) - just clarification thats all.

He always made contact - he was just way to inconsistant. I was the one who backed off, he gave me some space per my request but then decided to still contact me. There was literally no change even when he contacted me after I told him I need space. It was the same nonsense. Also, there wasnt really a final outcome - I made that outcome based on his current actions. This is why I said that this prediction was not going to come true because there is no way that I could see him being consistent and actually sticking to what he says he is going to do. Ive never heard of a guy doing a complete turn around like that ...like ever....

But Im just clarifying because some others on the board may have assumed the same thing - no worries.

Yep!! I swear this is why Im single LOL. Im even dating another guy - he is a really nice guy - but he is inconsistant too - but at least he is open with me and doesnt spin me a tale. He responds/initiates decently, sticks to what he says, etc. But just inconsistant. Ho hum

And for those of you who are curious if this other guy Im dating would fit the readers predictions - that would be a big fat NOPE. LOL. My predictions are way to specific to the other POI and it doesnt fit :P

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »

Yep!! I swear this is why Im single LOL. Im even dating another guy - he is a really nice guy - but he is inconsistant too - but at least he is open with me and doesnt spin me a tale. He responds/initiates decently, sticks to what he says, etc. But just inconsistant. Ho hum

And for those of you who are curious if this other guy Im dating would fit the readers predictions - that would be a big fat NOPE. LOL. My predictions are way to specific to the other POI and it doesnt fit :P

Sorry, I meant things seemed to be going okay up until before the outcome which didn't seem to happen, unfortunately. I do hope that things go better with this other guy you're dating, although it's hard when guys can be inconsistent and hot and cold. At least the one you're seeing is more upfront, I guess.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 04:40:56 PM »
I haven’t really asked anyone for final outcomes....  mostly short term.  I guess I’m less worried about if we’ll gevyigetger forever and more is he coming back. I kinda figure if he comes back it’s up to me to make things work... free willat that

YEP! Ive been dating this current POI since March and have never asked for an outcome, nor have I ever asked if we would be in a relationship. I just asked what was coming up thats it!! I steer away from outcomes because readers almost always get it wrong.

I will say Celeste from CP has gotten 2 Major outcomes right with 2 POIs within the last 2 years (I dated a guy in 2016 and another 2017 and she was right about both). One was that a guy would come back and he wouldnt last - but she specifically told me HOW it would happen so it wasnt just a negative prediction. The other guy she told me that we would just be Friends - which happened. So I cant say that was a negative prediction because we are at least just friends and never asked about a relationship.

However, her outcome for my current POI is consistent and hasnt changed - read with her 4 times this year and the outcome is always POSITIVE and she is a Straightforward reader -- so I dunno....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 04:42:37 PM »

Sorry, I meant things seemed to be going okay up until before the outcome which didn't seem to happen, unfortunately. I do hope that things go better with this other guy you're dating, although it's hard when guys can be inconsistent and hot and cold. At least the one you're seeing is more upfront, I guess.

Thanks Star!! again no worries!!

This other guy -- well we are cool - but the big romance part is missing so ....Im not sure what will happen there - He may just fade away (this was predicted with others as well - Yona couldnt really see anything specific with him which sucked lol) - she liked his energy though!!

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2018, 04:50:27 PM »

Thanks Star!! again no worries!!

This other guy -- well we are cool - but the big romance part is missing so ....Im not sure what will happen there - He may just fade away (this was predicted with others as well - Yona couldnt really see anything specific with him which sucked lol) - she liked his energy though!!

It seems like more casual dating, I hope you get what you wish for.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2019, 02:16:13 PM »
All - wanted to share an update to my story.

I’ve recently announced that I had a big prediction (specific) happen from Cookie and Golden Dawn Tarot yet failed to give credit to ALL THE OTHER READERS who got a HUGE hit right in conjunction with that specific prediction.

ALL LET ME TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID about being THE END.

ALL READERS PREDICTED THAT MY POI WOULD MOVE ON FROM THE BABY MAMA AND HE DID! HE MOVED HER OUT! He is now seeing me more and I have finally been inside his house, slept over and all of that. Not saying he has done  a complete 180 but he is definitely doing things he hasn’t done before.

I CANT BELIEVE IT! I will update the thread on the specifics of each (9) readers that picked this up!!

Again this doesn’t mean marriage or commitment but it does mean positive progresssion (although slow) as predicted!!

WOW

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2019, 02:19:00 PM »
Congratulations! I hope it works out....

I’ve recently announced that I had a big prediction (specific) happen from Cookie and Golden Dawn Tarot yet failed to give credit to ALL THE OTHER READERS who got a HUGE hit right in conjunction with that specific prediction.

ALL READERS PREDICTED THAT MY POI WOULD MOVE ON FROM THE BABY MAMA AND HE DID! HE MOVED HER OUT! He is now seeing me more and I have finally been inside his house, slept over and all of that. Not saying he has done  a complete 180 but he is definitely doing things he hasn’t done before.

I CANT BELIEVE IT! I will update the thread on the specifics of each (9) readers that picked this up!!

Again this doesn’t mean marriage or commitment but it does mean positive progresssion (although slow) as predicted!!

WOW

Offline sparky

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 02:28:58 PM »

WOW

Congrats Sparkle!!!

I am finding it really interesting how predictions lately have been seemingly coming to pass.  Even the ones that people had huge doubts with.  Whether that doubt was weeks or even months ago.  I'm glad to see a positive shift happening regarding predictions coming to fruition.  And yes I do I include even the negative predictions in that.  As it is good to see that predictions are happening even though I feel the pain for people who have negative outcomes come to pass.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 04:03:04 PM »

WOW

Congrats Sparkle!!!

I am finding it really interesting how predictions lately have been seemingly coming to pass.  Even the ones that people had huge doubts with.  Whether that doubt was weeks or even months ago.  I'm glad to see a positive shift happening regarding predictions coming to fruition.  And yes I do I include even the negative predictions in that.  As it is good to see that predictions are happening even though I feel the pain for people who have negative outcomes come to pass.

Thank you!

Something is in the air I guess lol!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2019, 04:08:55 PM »

WOW

YAY! Super EXCITED and HAPPY for you <3 <3 <3 Thank you for coming back and updating us all. can't wait to hear more. So so much love and hugs to you

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2019, 04:10:06 PM »
So now you’re saying the readers you listed in this thread were all correct?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2019, 04:30:11 PM »

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

- Delores - saw a lot of good details but was negative about progression until the most recent reading in december

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2019, 04:47:24 PM »

YEP!!

ALL TWELVE GOT IT RIGHT:

Cookie
Yona
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Betty (psychic source)
Indio (CP)
Venus
Golden Dawn Tarot
Tajah
Mattie
Effie
Tara
Celeste

- Delores - saw a lot of good details but was negative about progression until the most recent reading in december

and QoC?