Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

(1/109) > >>

Sparkle002:
Well peeps, I'm just here to update my story.

FWIW, The outcomes I got from the following readers about my current POI WILL NOT HAPPEN.

They all pretty much predicted positive outcomes very very specific to the current POI (so this is not a situation were another guy could come in and apply to him). Most were general reads, others were specific (for those readers who do better with specific questions)

The writing is on the wall with this one ;).

The following readers saw positive progression with my POI (and some even predicted him into my life -from 2 years ago) - and its going no where, no progression, no nothing: Yona, Indio, Venus, Tajah, Cookie, Celeste, Delores, QoC, Golden Dawn Tarot, Aries (Kisha) and Tara.

Yep alllll the good ones (for me at least) will get it wrong (LOL this is MY prediction).

While Im not saying the connection is completely over with the POI, but the situation is so far gone its IMPOSSIBLE for their predictions to come true. AND ALLLLL have given the same EXACT same prediction.

"New beginnings and a fresh start with the POI, that he will change and come forward" blah blah. Yeah NO.

Luckily Im in a place where my emotions were not caught up in the readings and have went on dates with others most of the time I was dating him.

But this is yet another situation that will not turn out the way that they say.

If anything changes, Ill come and update, but the likelyhood is that it wont.
And even if he does "change", I know it will only be for a hot second and then it falls flat.

The only person that didnt see a thing progressing was Delores from CP - however her specific negative prediction didnt come true.

Good Luck to everyone and their POI predictions!

star1:
So sorry to hear that, Sparkle. I honestly thought that you would be the rare 1% who will get lucky with their POI. Best of luck, and I do hope that things will change for the better.

Sparkle002:
LOL thanks Star...I kinda did too, but I think we all feel and hope that we are that 1%.

Yep so there is a time when you need to match REALITY to the PREDICTIONS and accept that it DOESN'T fit!

star1:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on November 11, 2018, 11:14:21 PM ---LOL thanks Star...I kinda did too, but I think we all feel and hope that we are that 1%.

Yep so there is a time when you need to match REALITY to the PREDICTIONS and accept that it DOESN'T fit!

--- End quote ---

You never know, if you let go, as they say!! But yeah, it's scary how inaccurate they can be without doing it on purpose (i.e sugarcoating).

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: star1 on November 11, 2018, 11:19:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on November 11, 2018, 11:14:21 PM ---LOL thanks Star...I kinda did too, but I think we all feel and hope that we are that 1%.

--- End quote ---

You never know, if you let go, as they say!! But yeah, it's scary how inaccurate they can be without doing it on purpose (i.e sugarcoating).

--- End quote ---

Right! I will give it to these readers tho - there were no fairytales spun - very realistic about the situation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version