Author Topic: Navada  (Read 16532 times)

Offline littlepinkcat

Re: Navada
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »
I read with her recently, here is my take. She was late, sounded like she was either doing the dishes or something else in the kitchen, and acted bored. We both have low voices but she periodically misstated things she wanted repeated, acting like she didn't catch them the first time. I would not recommend her.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2020, 12:21:28 PM »
I spoke to her twice and she flip flopped everything

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 07:34:49 AM »
So, I had a reading with her two months ago and read my notes today. She was spot on and all her predictions had came to pass accurately. So, I read with her again today and it was powerful.

Anyone have any recent experiences with Nevada?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 06:57:27 PM »
Back here to say that all of Nevada's predictions came to pass within 2 weeks - specific conversations, milestones/dates. She's the real deal.

Offline calista

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2020, 09:40:41 PM »
@Texmex Nevada said the exact same thing to me yesterday. She said my ex wanted to talk to me but was waiting for me to make the move and he still wants me. She said there is a limited window and I should initiate contact. I just read your post and feel jipped. She clearly played us both!

Just read w Nevada and she picked up POI in detail. She also called for a positive outcome. Her reading and prediction was aligned with my go to readers. Interestingly, she called my course of action going forward and it also matches my go tos. Told me to ratchet up the contact because POI is open and has not moved on. Told me she won't be reaching out to me but is open to me.

Now I just need to find the guts...lol! One last kick in the privates.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2020, 11:10:01 PM »
I think most of them have the same line for different situation  >:(

Offline buiji

Re: Nevada
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2021, 06:26:44 PM »
Nevada is a miss for me.

Offline buiji

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2021, 05:38:45 PM »
She flip flops. I stopped reading with her.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2022, 10:25:21 PM »
Nevada is great for in depth readings - she was able to pick up on specific things regarding our connection and what went on with poi and I. She also got contact right. She told me it would be "2 days" she didn't say the whole "i see a 2 - it could be days, weeks, months" like others do, she very clearly said two days and I got contact exactly two days later.