Author Topic: Navada  (Read 16535 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Navada
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 08:45:53 PM »
well, I'm not reading on POIs anymore since I'm married. But she predicted someone moving into the neighborhood and us setting up a hobby group. It came true about six months later.She did give me specific information about co-workers, and one in particularly liking me but knowing I'm married. I found her reading flowed more and offered specific details that most clients are interested in. I liked her way more than mattie.

thanks, @bstalling! I will give her a shot :) :)

I read with her 2x 2 years ago and didn’t have success with her predictions. I find CP psychics connect well, but they,and she,have a gift of gab, where they just spill info that makes you feel hopeful/good. They could be running the clock before real insight or answers to your questions occur. Anyway, that was my experience with her, and the other high price ones like Aliza (the queen of spewing) Red, Colette.....and Demi, who I really wanted to believe. my two cents : )

@Chelle9054 - sorry, I know this isnt the Aliza thread but you mentioned her as the queen of spewing. Is she not very good/bad experience with her? I just read with her today for the first time and she was interesting to say the least but talked a lot and a mile a minute. Curious as to your thoughts. Feel free to private message me if you feel! Please and thank you  :) :) :)

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 03:55:40 AM »
Mannnnn she’s so good it makes no sense. She’s so genuine and accurate and this has been our 7th reading together

Offline Penelope

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »
Any updates on her?  How is her timing? 

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2019, 12:02:53 PM »
I read with her but I’m not sure what to think. I asked her about this coming year and she gave me a reading on the year of 2018. She brought up a person I dated and no longer in contact with. I told her I dated this person and it’s over and we aren’t getting back together.  When I told her this guy is someone I’ve dated and ended things with, she confirmed with her guides whether it was him and they told her yes. I have no clue why he’d show up in a future reading. I think she interpreted the past as the future in my case. The things she said to me did not make sense in relation to my question. Wasted 15 minutes repeating the year I’d already lived to me.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 02:54:10 PM »
Bump. Any updates on this reader?

Offline mixielove

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019, 08:34:59 AM »
Nevada was great for me. She tapped in, gave spot on details,and things played as she said. Her timing was a bit off (she said June, but I made moves that allowed things to happen within the next 10 days) She did say freewill was king though. Still...she was right..knew exactly how both parties felt.

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 03:12:12 AM »
I really wanted to like her! Her reading felt a bit ramblly, and vague. BUT I could tell she was genuine, and that always counts for something for me. She predicted contact and reconnection with the POI in about (gulp) 6 months. And a specific connection over the summer. If anything comes to pass I’ll update but... my feeling was no.

I only spent about 10 minutes with her though so I’m wondering if maybe more time would have made a difference.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »
She sees a loooootttt. Her timing has been pretty spot on for the most part, and she is definitely not a fairy tale reader. For $5, she got a lot of info that more expensive readers never saw. She really connects for me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 02:26:49 AM »
Anyone know what times she is usually on?

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 03:44:40 AM »
She’s usually on between like noonish and 7ish EST I think, but there’s a lot of days she doesn’t come on. If you call customer service and ask her to email her, she may come on for you. She did that once.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2019, 10:15:24 AM »
I caved in and called her. She does seem genuine. I really liked speaking with her. We didn't get to all the questions I had. She rambled a little bit. First POI, she seemed to be accurate on. Predictions are for later this year. I'll update in due time. The other POI, she contradicted what my trusted ones have said, but at this point, I'm too tired to care.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2019, 11:53:59 PM »
i read with her again. She changed her predictions. *le sigh*

Offline SarahM

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2020, 07:56:10 PM »
Updates on her? She saw a lot for me. Doesn’t seem like predictions are her thing though

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2020, 07:51:31 PM »
Updates on her? She saw a lot for me. Doesn’t seem like predictions are her thing though

She was wrong for me (surprise surprise)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2020, 05:14:04 AM »

She was wrong for me (surprise surprise)

Wrong predictions or wrong on current?

anything