Author Topic: Navada  (Read 16629 times)

Offline Lovergrl

Navada
« on: November 11, 2018, 05:42:21 AM »
I read with Nevada not expecting as much as I got. She gave sooooo much information that I was overwhelmed. One thing that freaked me out was that she picked up on a shocking detail about the 3rd party that I never mentioned to anyone let alone a psychic. Once she did that she ended the call with a timeframe that both Jordan and petunia gave me for 2019. Will keep you guys updated. Has anyone else read with her . Please note that there’s someone else named neveah on CP as well and I don’t want anyone to confuse the two

Offline poorprincess

Re: Navada
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »
I read with Nevada not expecting as much as I got. She gave sooooo much information that I was overwhelmed. One thing that freaked me out was that she picked up on a shocking detail about the 3rd party that I never mentioned to anyone let alone a psychic. Once she did that she ended the call with a timeframe that both Jordan and petunia gave me for 2019. Will keep you guys updated. Has anyone else read with her . Please note that there’s someone else named neveah on CP as well and I don’t want anyone to confuse the two

Ooooo --- I will try her this afternoon! Will keep you posted!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 04:49:46 PM »
I really liked Petunia.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 05:23:52 PM »
I really liked Petunia.

@bstalling re. Petunia, I have been very curious to try her, is she good at the present or prediction? Or is she just one that feels like she really connects with the POI?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 06:23:17 PM »
well, I'm not reading on POIs anymore since I'm married. But she predicted someone moving into the neighborhood and us setting up a hobby group. It came true about six months later.She did give me specific information about co-workers, and one in particularly liking me but knowing I'm married. I found her reading flowed more and offered specific details that most clients are interested in. I liked her way more than mattie.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 06:27:39 PM »
well, I'm not reading on POIs anymore since I'm married. But she predicted someone moving into the neighborhood and us setting up a hobby group. It came true about six months later.She did give me specific information about co-workers, and one in particularly liking me but knowing I'm married. I found her reading flowed more and offered specific details that most clients are interested in. I liked her way more than mattie.

thanks, @bstalling! I will give her a shot :) :)

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 08:41:56 PM »

I read with her 2x 2 years ago and didn’t have success with her predictions. I find CP psychics connect well, but they,and she,have a gift of gab, where they just spill info that makes you feel hopeful/good. They could be running the clock before real insight or answers to your questions occur. Anyway, that was my experience with her, and the other high price ones like Aliza (the queen of spewing) Red, Colette.....and Demi, who I really wanted to believe. my two cents : )

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 08:46:02 PM »

I read with her 2x 2 years ago and didn’t have success with her predictions. I find CP psychics connect well, but they,and she,have a gift of gab, where they just spill info that makes you feel hopeful/good. They could be running the clock before real insight or answers to your questions occur. Anyway, that was my experience with her, and the other high price ones like Aliza (the queen of spewing) Red, Colette.....and Demi, who I really wanted to believe. my two cents : )

Thanks @chelle9054, just to clarify are you meaning Petunia or Nevada? Please and thanks!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:44:43 PM by poorprincess »

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 10:46:04 PM »
So I just read with Nevada. Not gonna lie, I really felt a connection. I think she picked up on some super important things that for sure can help me as I wait out my relationship difficulties.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 10:59:58 PM »
I like Petunia too. Very much.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
I like Petunia too. Very much.

Just read with Petunia!! I really liked her, too! Seems to tap into the person really well and felt all my energy! Even knew how well everything in my life is going minus my boy lol.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 11:03:37 PM »
Just went back to some notes on this reading with Nevada after finding out some info. I want to add that it’s against CP policy to discuss the unborn, health , natural disasters, etc. but Nevada picked up on the unborn child and blurted it out. Once I confirmed she then said I’m so sorry I was not suppose to mention that. I’ve had over a dozen readings and NO ONE. Picked up on this. Not even petunia or Jordan who both actually gave me the same timeline as Nevada. In fact Jordan and petunia couldn’t even pick up on the 3rd party and had actually told me there was none around. So I do want to add that while Nevada is at $5/min you guys should test your luck with her. She also told me from now until spring I’d have no communication with him (which is how it’s currently going) however Jordan said I would.

I want to add that back in August Aphrodite picked up on the 3rd party. Nevada and her have the exact kind of reading style in which they say a prayer before and use cards.
I will keep you guys updated as the months go on.

Offline texmex

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 12:25:43 AM »
Just read w Nevada and she picked up POI in detail. She also called for a positive outcome. Her reading and prediction was aligned with my go to readers. Interestingly, she called my course of action going forward and it also matches my go tos. Told me to ratchet up the contact because POI is open and has not moved on. Told me she won't be reaching out to me but is open to me.

Now I just need to find the guts...lol! One last kick in the privates.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 12:30:07 AM »
That awesome to hear! Did your go tos also say to take that leap to contact your poi?

Offline texmex

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 07:30:05 AM »
Yes, my go tos (Sansanvi, others) are telling me to reach out on a friendly basis to get communication going. They feel POI isn’t likely to reach out, that she wsnts me to fight for her and won’t make things easy. I’m reluctant to act on advice...

anything