Author Topic: Prediction That Came True  (Read 35943 times)

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: Prediction That Came True
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 02:06:26 AM »
Absolutely High, Keep us posted. Even I got another reading, well two in fact, but they were free to me cause I complained to CP about so many predictions for friends and me not showing any signs of manifesting. The supervisor gave me a total of 178 dollars in credit. One hundred dollars for my not being satisfied with results and then another 65 for some technical difficulties with the system receiving my pin number incorrectly. The funny thing is with me complaining about hearing for so long that the ex would be in contact at some point and nothing happening, they still say the same thing. I kind of thought they would get a message to just tell me its over, but I guess not. And I questioned and questioned and somewhat argued the point and discussed the circumstances but they dont back down. Both of them also came up with something that I did not give any indication of and I feel in my heart to be true. So who knows. Im moving on for sure, but not saying that they arent truthful.
At any rate, I am very happy for you and I hope things continue in the right direction. Please do keep us updated with your progress.  ;D

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 10:36:40 AM »
4ever - well who did you read with???? lol

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
PT, I read with Eve again of course since she was right about the infant thing, then I read with Piper. She is a very nice lady and seems to speak the truth without the fluff. Even though she said she did feel he would still contact me, no matter how long it has been, she didnt encourage a relationship. She thinks it would fall apart again. Who knows? Its my decision in the end if he does ever resurface, but like I say, Im not holding my breath and Im letting myself get angry about the way he ended things with me anyway. I deserved better than for him to just walk away. I think what makes it so hard for me is we never fought it out like most people do when they break up. He was still kind and soft spoken and seemed that he didnt want hard feelings. I dont know. I just know Im movin on even though I realize I will always love him, no matter how stupid that sounds, lol.

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:47 PM »
Well, I had a prediction come true. Not one that I WANTED to come true but it's ok. LOL. I wanted to try someone new but for work stuff - Tansy was recommended.

I went after a new job and Tansy told me I wouldn't get it and it would be offered to an internal candidate. She said I would find out this week. That is exactly what happened. Internal candidate, timing and all. Towards the end of my work reading with her she said she saw a romantic issue going on and I said yes........and gave me predictions around that as well. We shall see.................

She is only $4 a minute which is cheap by CP prices. She isn't going to knock anyone over with details etc but I'll report back if she is right about the other stuff. I will be psyched if she is for a number of reasons.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 11:33:46 PM »
Thanks you guys ))))HUG(((((

I just really love the support here. I can't speak freely to everyone about calling  you know. I just wanted some place to go where I wouldnt be judged and I could get real life referrals. As I said before I had never even heard of California Psychics  until July/August. I was reading this board and decided to give them a try. admittedly  I went overboard in one month. Would I do it again? NO! I'm just as shocked  that the prediction s came true!

Thanks, I will keep them coming  if and when they do happen.  Even the bad ones!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 03:01:28 AM »
Im so happy for you High. I think with seeing the comments of predictions come true for so many here it does give hope. But I think too that it speaks for free will. Ive been waiting a long time and it seems that his free will, even though Ive been told my many that he should be with me now from the energy they are feeling, is going to keep him away. But I am so happy for you and the others that are seeing things happen that were predicted. I wish you all the best of luck.

Seven11

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 03:53:23 AM »
Highlyfavored1 have your predictions with Nina come true?

Seven11

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
I had never really ever called a psychic or heard of CP until July as well! I went overboard calling as well and would i do it again- NO- but i did get a lot of support and strength during that time. I really didnt' believe nor did i sit around waiting, i just let go of control and what will be will be but it is amazing when the predictions come true

wakeupcall

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
I spoke to Ezra Gardner about 5months ago who predicted me tempory hop position and when a I asked about another position that I got three after I spoke to him
I then interviewed for a Permanonnt position and he said nomo I wouldn't get that job
He then said you would get a position in three months and sure it happened. Last months I called avolon who told me I would get a job this month with a company I already spoke. To and she was right
Ezra is on keen and avolon is on contact psychic.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »
Hi everyone!

I haven’t been on in awhile, but I have good news to report about readings that came true.  My SM and I are finally back together.  Its been a year since we broke up and I’ve called so many psychics so I will list for you who was right, and who did not work for me.  Sorry its so long.  I had a psychic dialing problem.  lol

Here are the ones that got it right:

Jacqueline, my favorite:  She was correct on just about every aspect of what was going on  in the present, his feelings and his actions.  At times, it was hard to believe because I had no way to confirm what she said was true, but turns out, she was right.  She even saw him traveling in June, and moved out of his apt in August and I thought that could not be right…it was.  She said things to me that my guy told me word for word when we finally talked.  She gets a huge WOW factor from me!  Now, I am just waiting on everything else she predicted to happen.  It will take time, but I’m willing to wait for the good stuff.

Alison:  Wow.  She’s great.  Her timing seemed to move all over the place when I would call her, but she was right about current and past events.  She told me things that my SM told me verbatim.  She saw that he had moved, like Jacqueline, but she saw it first, in June.  Eventually, she nailed down a time and it turned out to be correct.  Her predictions have always been the same.  Little things around the big prediction changed, but she got the big one right.

Susannah:  She had his thought and feelings so right.  She usually mirrored Jacqueline’s readings for me so I knew they had to be right.  She got some timing right for me, but not always.  Still, I like her a lot.

Eden: She has a big wow factor for me on timing.  She was so accurate in her descriptions it made me realize she really has a gift.  For timing she told me a certain month and described what would be happening at that time, she was correct.

Abrielle: She gets a big wow from  me on timing, too.  She was able to read emotions and events happening around my SM that I could not verify until recently.  So far, her predictions for me have been right.  I still have a few left to look forward to, but I am sure things will happen as she has seen.  Love her!

Seha:  I feel she is a great empath and can see past and current events accurately.  She was right about many, many things she said to me.  Her timing was right on about contact and when we would see each other.  I have recommended her to friends and would do it again!

Angel:  This woman is a mystery.   Sometimes I feel she knows exactly what she is talking about and other times it feels like she is rambling, but turns out, she was right.  Fabulous empath, just keep her focused.

Raven:  Good empath.  Very accurate .  Great psychic.  Good timing, not perfect but acceptable.  Got so many things right.  Love the price, too!  What predictions are left seem on track with what is going on.

Ginger:  I like her, if you can understand her imagery you’ll get a good reading.  She was right about his feelings.

Sonja:  Good empath and was right about what she told me, but she’s reeeeally expensive and I expected more. 

Here are the ones that got some things right, some things wrong:

Vega: Odd reading but she is a good empath,.  Only predicted a synchronistic event which hasn’t happened.

Deejay:  She got some timing right for me and is a very good empath and psychic.  She was right about my guy, wrong about something else I asked her about having to do with school. 

Marin:  Called me a loose end and scared me about our time coming to a close if I didn’t hurry.  Was right about something small.  Wrong about other things.  I am no loose end.

Rene
: Hmm…ok reading, was right about feelings and that my guy would come back, but convoluted the reading by telling me about another guy who I would have to choose from who never showed up.

Ariel: Good with timing but wrong about commitment.  Good advice.

Danni:  Hate to put her here, because her reading was great, but she promised a phone call and that did not happen.  Everything else was right on.

Here are the ones that did not work for me:

Anasela:  I hate to say that.  I liked her, but well, nothing happened the way she said and her timing was bad.  I did like her though, she was very nice.

Johnny George:  Wow…totally wrong.  Don’t waste your money.  Told me if my guy ever wanted to come back it would only be for friendship and that he wanted to move on.  Thankfully for me, he was wrong.

Maryanne:  I hate to put her in this category because I love to talk to her.  Her voice is so soothing.  She did say some things that were right, but after everything, I think it was a very calculated guess.

Gabriella:  Don’t waste your time.  Mostly advice and a lot of guessing.  Its so hard to tell when they get a few little things right that do not matter, but overall, for me, she was not good.

William:  Sorry, I know so many of you like him, but he just did not work for me.  He did not connect well with my SM to get the information he gave me correct.  Makes me mad…the reading upset me badly.  Glad he was wrong.

The Tarot Lady:  She was very general and totally wrong about my situation and relationship.  I felt like she was reading the description of what my astrological sign says about me.  It was nothing special, I’m afraid.

Eve:  She was just all over the map so I just couldn’t trust her.  Maybe she’s a good guesser.

Jolina:  She’s kinda mean and was totally wrong.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:26:45 AM by Elaan »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 06:09:18 PM »
Hi Elaan!

That's awesome!  I am so happy for you!  I'm glad so many CP readers got it right for you and saw you reuniting with your ex. 

I spoke to MANY of the readers you've listed, and most of them saw me getting back with my ex.  I think my free will is what may have changed our path because I did decide to move on with the new man in my life.  All of the readers who saw it working out for me and the ex did warn me that it would be a long road and that I'd have to be patient.  I couldn't hang in there through so much pain, but I am glad this has worked out for you!!!!!!! 

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »
Elaan
Thanks for the list and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear this all worked out for you. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »
Thank you all so much!  We are very happy, once again.  I wish all of you the best in your quest to have the love you desire.  It took a long time for me, and I realize so many of you have waited longer, but I just couldn't give up.  He truly is my soul mate and I'm very thankful, as much money as it cost me, that there are some truly gifted psychics out there who can get it right.  It helped me to hang on.

On a light note:  One of the fine members of this forum sent this to me and I thought it was great.  Very humorous.  Enjoy!  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumpology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4KHfHNPYRo

Offline violet

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »
Elaan, Congratulations!  I'm glad everything is working out for you.  Do you mean Raven on Psychic Source or another web site?

Offline Elaan

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
Thank you, Violet!  I am very happy. 

Sorry, I will clarify who is where:

Raven is at ContactPsychics.com with her sister Avalon.  Who is very good, too, BTW.  I forgot her.  Very calm and soothing.
Susannah, Johnnie George, and Rene are on Psychic Source.com.
The Tarot Lady has her own website, and all the rest are on California Psychics.com.  Although, I did not read with Seha on CP, I went to her personal website.  So much cheaper.