Author Topic: What spread do you use...  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

What spread do you use...
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »
I love trying to read for myself and a friend.

When you ask the cards a question, how many cards do you take for the answer.  For example how poi feels? 

Just trying to see what's the best way to get accurate answers or more complete answers from the cards.

Offline star1

Re: What spread do you use...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »

When you ask the cards a question, how many cards do you take for the answer.  For example how poi feels? 

Just trying to see what's the best way to get accurate answers or more complete answers from the cards.

It depends which deck you use.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 06:05:59 PM »

I would just start practicing and asking questions to try to get a sense of things. For me, its less of “what spread” and more something i create on my own.

For feelings in a relationship, i do a card for each person (“what is their position in this relationship”), another card for each asking “how does X feel about Y”, another for each that asks “what kind of feelings do they have” and another for each “what do they want from this relationship”.. it gives me a good sense of things.
for example, you can pull 10 of cups as feelings for smeone, but if the type of feelings they have show up as a friendly or work related card, that can indicate a different type of 10 of cups feeling... you know?

I suggest experimenting with a few different things. Goodluck!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:33:29 PM »
Daughter of cups is amazing...  Very detailed!

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »
Daughter of cups is amazing...  Very detailed!

Aww . Thankyou.!!! That made me smile!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »
Thank you for the response. :)