Author Topic: Exposed  (Read 7401 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Exposed
« on: November 08, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »
Any One else wanna expose anyone here for being a undercover psychic...i advise everyone to not post anything personal because we have lurkers and snakes among this forum using people for more evil than good...and ofcourse promoting themselves to trap stressed people here goin thru anything that may cause a binge to read. Be careful with how you use this forum it has gone left which is why i dont post or never have post personal  stories just my experiences with a few psychics. Be safe than sorry! You dont know who youre talking to on this site anymore!

Offline jas

Re: Exposed
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 12:53:17 AM »
You must have had a bad experience on here.  I feel like most people on here give opinions of psychics and only very general information about their stories.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 02:12:07 AM »
You must have had a bad experience on here.  I feel like most people on here give opinions of psychics and only very general information about their stories.

No i actually havnt personally but i have seen it happen this week to someone else thus the reason for my post.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 03:26:30 AM »
You mean they gave out too much information and it was used by a psychic?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 03:38:09 AM »
You mean they gave out too much information and it was used by a psychic?

U have to read the thread.  Psychic was here posing as a Client .she gave a few readings in private and someone exposed her. When that happened the fraud psychic revealed the buyer of said readings personal info on forum. Go back read the threads

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:02:16 PM »
Oh wow!  which thread is it? and thanks, for the warning.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 01:55:44 PM »
Oh wow!  which thread is it? and thanks, for the warning.

yes which thread?

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »
I didn't read all the pages and went back and saw where she posted some more advice to her client in the thread. Just ... wow.  And her excuse is that she is defending herself.  You never throw your client's personal business out for the world to see. One of the most important things a client has to have is trust that everything they say is confidential.  That shows such a complete lack of ethics and professionalism. And she's proud she did it. Uh .... no.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »
I must be stupid, which thread??

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 01:46:52 AM »
OMG - I found it!  What a load of crap.  Thanks for the warning.  Poke around in storefront psychic and look for psychic chrissy and you will see what is going on.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »
I was about to make a similar thread and I'm glad someone brought this to our attention. There is one member especially with j in her name that even admitted herself she was reporting to psychics like Chrissy and others. I'm sure there are other ones as well. Be careful guys what you are posting as some people here do not use the forum as it is supposed to be used--exchanging honest experiences without any psychics interfering.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 11:26:26 AM »
I had a bad experience somewhat in reverse.  My favorite psychic will no longer read for me - she cut me off completely.  I had been speaking with her for 10 years and I revealed something personal about her on this board.  I thought I was doing her a favor and defending her.  She saw the post....the next time I called her she informed me that she could never read for me again and she asked that I take down what I had written.  I felt terrible - I did remove everything I had written but I feel like I'v lost a good friend.  I realized we weren't exactly friends but she had been my most trusted advisor for over a decade.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 03:00:39 PM »
I had a bad experience somewhat in reverse.  My favorite psychic will no longer read for me - she cut me off completely.  I had been speaking with her for 10 years and I revealed something personal about her on this board.  I thought I was doing her a favor and defending her.  She saw the post....the next time I called her she informed me that she could never read for me again and she asked that I take down what I had written.  I felt terrible - I did remove everything I had written but I feel like I'v lost a good friend.  I realized we weren't exactly friends but she had been my most trusted advisor for over a decade.

awr I'm sorry. Yeah i saw in another thread that someone had sent this website to a psychic and someone had bashed a psychic but decided to go back to them but the psychic would't read for them. Which i get both perspectives. but still weird that ppl are watching our post.

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 11:41:39 PM »
I could completely understand a psychic not wanting to read for someone who had based them, I would feel the same way.  I didn't bash the psychic I was speaking of but I did reveal something personal she had told me about herself.  I feel terrible about it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 11:52:01 PM »
I think people sharing their experiences with a reader doesn't mean to give out all your personal info.  This is a public forum so you never know who is reading these things.