Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development

Exposed

(1/4) > >>

Natashanyc:
Any One else wanna expose anyone here for being a undercover psychic...i advise everyone to not post anything personal because we have lurkers and snakes among this forum using people for more evil than good...and ofcourse promoting themselves to trap stressed people here goin thru anything that may cause a binge to read. Be careful with how you use this forum it has gone left which is why i dont post or never have post personal  stories just my experiences with a few psychics. Be safe than sorry! You dont know who youre talking to on this site anymore!

jas:
You must have had a bad experience on here.  I feel like most people on here give opinions of psychics and only very general information about their stories.

Natashanyc:

--- Quote from: jas on November 13, 2018, 12:53:17 AM ---You must have had a bad experience on here.  I feel like most people on here give opinions of psychics and only very general information about their stories.

--- End quote ---

No i actually havnt personally but i have seen it happen this week to someone else thus the reason for my post.

jas:
You mean they gave out too much information and it was used by a psychic?

Natashanyc:

--- Quote from: jas on November 13, 2018, 03:26:30 AM ---You mean they gave out too much information and it was used by a psychic?

--- End quote ---

U have to read the thread.  Psychic was here posing as a Client .she gave a few readings in private and someone exposed her. When that happened the fraud psychic revealed the buyer of said readings personal info on forum. Go back read the threads

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version