Author Topic: Why predictions aren't coming true.  (Read 823 times)

Offline PokeyPokes

Re: Why predictions aren't coming true.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 04:33:18 AM »
well im not going anywhere.... so yall get over it like i said. i will comment on trends and i will create trends. i dont care about haters.

back to the program, yeah your predictions arent coming true because youre too focused on it.

Well that too is not true. Devil advocate. Be to focus does not negate prediction. That just is excuse for being wrong. Just as they should be kind you should to. Please?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:36:16 AM by PokeyPokes »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 08:09:43 AM »
u have been reported! So think watever u wish! Have fun getting IGNORED!
well im not going anywhere.... so yall get over it like i said. i will comment on trends and i will create trends. i dont care about haters.

back to the program, yeah your predictions arent coming true because youre too focused on it.

Offline 11jlady

• I'm a walking contradiction
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 08:45:39 AM »
Not sure how you feel you are qualified to preach about higher self or anything else for that matter. You may want to get in touch with your higher self. If you had been, you wouldn't be conducting yourself in such a wretched manner. You wouldn't be attempting to deceive others and con them into getting a reading from you. If you were pure and truly spiritual, you would understand that honesty is a very important part of the universal laws. I do see you are reaping what you have sown though. Everything in the darkness always comes to light at some point.

Lastly, you haven't dropped any kind of a knowledge bomb that everyone on here didn't already know with regards to opinions about why predictions don't happen. Everyone here has been told that by at least one psychic prior to crossing your path. You aren't helping though. You're simply judging. Predictions don't come to pass for many different reasons. It isn't always just because a person thought about it or waited for it. There are many times I waited on a prediction and thought about it alllllllllll the time but it still came to pass. Your logic is very flawed. Sometimes they don't come to pass simply because they were bullshit in the first place. Other times they don't come to pass because it isn't the right time for it to happen yet. The lesson is to live your life and accept a situation for what it is and as it is and not wait around for one person out of 8 billion people on this planet. We all do it from time to time but at some point, we then have to practice the art of letting go. Letting go of waiting. That's it.

Your one size fits all reasoning as to why predictions don't come to pass is snake oil bullshit. Have a nice night.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 07:30:40 PM »

Just leave....no one wants you here.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 09:50:42 AM »
Not sure how you feel you are qualified to preach about higher self or anything else for that matter. You may want to get in touch with your higher self. If you had been, you wouldn't be conducting yourself in such a wretched manner. You wouldn't be attempting to deceive others and con them into getting a reading from you. If you were pure and truly spiritual, you would understand that honesty is a very important part of the universal laws. I do see you are reaping what you have sown though. Everything in the darkness always comes to light at some point.

Lastly, you haven't dropped any kind of a knowledge bomb that everyone on here didn't already know with regards to opinions about why predictions don't happen. Everyone here has been told that by at least one psychic prior to crossing your path. You aren't helping though. You're simply judging. Predictions don't come to pass for many different reasons. It isn't always just because a person thought about it or waited for it. There are many times I waited on a prediction and thought about it alllllllllll the time but it still came to pass. Your logic is very flawed. Sometimes they don't come to pass simply because they were bullshit in the first place. Other times they don't come to pass because it isn't the right time for it to happen yet. The lesson is to live your life and accept a situation for what it is and as it is and not wait around for one person out of 8 billion people on this planet. We all do it from time to time but at some point, we then have to practice the art of letting go. Letting go of waiting. That's it.

Your one size fits all reasoning as to why predictions don't come to pass is snake oil bullshit. Have a nice night.

Hm.... I’m aware of my higher self so I can only speak for myself

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 10:13:14 AM »

Hm.... I’m aware of my higher self so I can only speak for myself

dont worry. its cause your name isnt aries intuition that she behaves like this.just look at her posts.
they are bordering on a lil obsessive about her

Offline 11jlady

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 03:34:36 PM »
@spiritual rose: I'm sharing my experiences on the thread about HER. Just the same as everyone else is sharing their experiences regarding her and other various psychics. I'm not sure how that's "obsessed". She's simply the only one, besides one other one, that happens to work very well for me. What's your issue?

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »
@spiritual rose: I'm sharing my experiences on the thread about HER. Just the same as everyone else is sharing their experiences regarding her and other various psychics. I'm not sure how that's "obsessed". She's simply the only one, besides one other one, that happens to work very well for me. What's your issue?

Every single other post you make is about aries and this other user.
we get you like them. but your coming across as obsessive.

Offline 11jlady

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 05:00:05 PM »
@spiritual rose: Perhaps you should spend less time judging other people and their posts and just either ignore them or respond. You don't have to be so condescending. It really isn't that serious. I've seen many others repeat who their favorites are/were etc. Perhaps you shouldn't be on a forum if it annoys you that much.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 05:02:57 PM »

Every single other post you make is about aries and this other user.
we get you like them. but your coming across as obsessive.

If this person wants to share their experiences with one particular reader, I don’t see what the issue is. This board is specifically for sharing that information so others can be better informed. I’d rather see kishas predictions listed and dissected than having to read about how PsychicPrincessFairie3000 is flipping some cards on keen, personally.

Offline 11jlady

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2018, 05:09:50 PM »
@Apalm: Lmao. Thank you for sharing your opinion. That is greatly appreciated. I thought that's what this forum was for in the first place. It seems that there are some that are jaded. Maybe I can understand the jadedness if stuff didn't happen for them. I've felt jaded myself many times. I just learned not to take it out on other innocent people. I hope good things happen for her at some point.

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2018, 05:10:35 PM »
@11jlady.perhaps you are the issue that you need to work on.
You are pretty nasty to people on the forum and when somebody puts something to you.you cant handle it.
Maybe before giving me advice on if I should be on a forum.work on your personal issues with your bf.and stop obsessing over kisha.you were ok to complain to others on here who are obsessently writing about readers.but with your narcissism cant handle critisim.
apalm its funny how if a user comes on you all slate them for constantly posting about a reader and it looks suspicious.but when @11jlady does it.its ok.im not the only one today who s said her posts are a little obsessive.
Look at how many posts she's put up about aries.
she made her point many times that aries and this other reader are good for her and i think she should leave it at that.
for the record. fyi.i used kisha this year in march and she gave me contact prediction to happen.it did.but i dont obsess over her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2018, 05:14:59 PM »
I’m jumping in on a comment on this thread because I’m not sure where else to put it and it seems relavant here... I had pretty much the best advice from a psychic I’ve had so far yesterday. And what happened was that this reader advised me how she saw the situation and that my ex would reach out to me during the holidays some time but we would not reunite romantically. Then she explained to me that he saw me in this certain way - that I wanted this commitement and serious thing and etc (which I really honestly just want to take things slow and be in the moment as much as possible) - so I sighed and reluctantly said “okay.”

Because honestly it makes sense and lines up with why we broke up that he seems to jump to this thinking of what I want that he can’t fulfill but I don’t want what he thinks I want! My task is to somehow make sure he knows this if he decides to contact me again!

So anyway... what she said was, listen, everythin changes with an action. Okay? So after he contacts you see how it goes and call back then. Because things may change with that action.

And I’ve read it before here - but it really beats repeating to me. She gave me an outcome that depressed me but then was really honest and ethical and said something that gave me a chance to maybe respond differently to him that maybe will help shift things when he does reach out.

Or maybe it won’t. But I definitely believe in actions/ decisions having the influence to possibly change things.

Offline 11jlady

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 05:18:08 PM »
@spiritual rose: I have been nasty to no one other than the person that posted this because she created another post posing as a third person trying to con people into getting her readings. I find that unethical and fraudulent. I'm far from narcissistic. I don't go out to harm people or use them for self gratification. You may want to look up the definition of narcissism.

I don't create posts talking about myself in third person, as a fake review, trying to get people to get readings from me. You defending this behavior says a lot about you.

I don't obsess over Kisha. I just really like her as a person and have a good connection with her and I post my experiences with her for other people's benefits. I always look to reviews about psychics before I try them out so I thought it may be helpful for some others. If it isn't helpful for you, ok then great. But it has been for some others so my purpose has been served. Ignore my posts if they annoy you. That's your choice and has zero effect on my life.

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 05:22:43 PM »
@spiritual rose: I have been nasty to no one other than the person that posted this because she created another post posing as a third person trying to con people into getting her readings. I find that unethical and fraudulent. I'm far from narcissistic. I don't go out to harm people or use them for self gratification. You may want to look up the definition of narcissism.

I don't create posts talking about myself in third person, as a fake review, trying to get people to get readings from me. You defending this behavior says a lot about you.

I don't obsess over Kisha. I just really like her as a person and have a good connection with her and I post my experiences with her for other people's benefits. I always look to reviews about psychics before I try them out so I thought it may be helpful for some others. If it isn't helpful for you, ok then great. But it has been for some others so my purpose has been served. Ignore my posts if they annoy you. That's your choice and has zero effect on my life.

we know very well you like kisha as you mentioned it hundreds of times lmao.you are very narcissistic if someone posts negative about kisha you dont let them.you come on saying maybe the time hasnt happened maybe this maybe that.and were quite nasty to that user.she might be a reader and she didnt go the right way about herself on here.but she may of learnt her lesson now.and you dont know how upset she might be feeling.i think before picking on people you need to look at yourself.she did things wrong im not defending her behavior on this board.but she has backed off posting now and we can only let her learn a lesson.people who do wrong always get punished in there own way.