Author Topic: Why predictions aren't coming true.  (Read 1622 times)

Offline omggirlitsher

Why predictions aren't coming true.
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:43:59 PM »
You may believe this or you don't but when you overfocus on something it'll delay. I learned this the hard way. When you hear a predictions try not to think about it and let it happen naturally and it usually does. But if youre calling psychics EVERY SINGLE DAY... it just causes stress which affects your energies. Higherself plays into this. My predictions come true when I didn't think about it - randomly.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Why predictions aren't coming true.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »
You may believe this or you don't but when you overfocus on something it'll delay. I learned this the hard way. When you hear a predictions try not to think about it and let it happen naturally and it usually does. But if youre calling psychics EVERY SINGLE DAY... it just causes stress which affects your energies. Higherself plays into this. My predictions come true when I didn't think about it - randomly.

ADVICE FROM CON ARTIST IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS FORUM.  U CANT BE TRUSTED. NOBODY WANTS A READING FROM U AFTER U TRIED TO FAKE LIKE A CLIENT ALL THIS TIME. DELETE YOURSELF

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 01:01:24 AM »

ADVICE FROM CON ARTIST IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS FORUM.  U CANT BE TRUSTED. NOBODY WANTS A READING FROM U AFTER U TRIED TO FAKE LIKE A CLIENT ALL THIS TIME. DELETE YOURSELF

girl bye  ::) ... im still gonna post on this site.

Hun you can post BUT U WILL NOT GAIN BUSINESS. KARMA IS A B***** REMEMBER THAT WHEN U POST PEOPLE PERSONAL INFO AND PREY ON WHO U THINK IS WEAK HERE. JUST DONT INBOX ME CUZ IM NOT ONE OF THEM

ALSO GET SOME PSYCH MEDS...IT CAN'T BE HEALTHY TALKN IN 3RD PERSON! 😂😂😂

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 01:26:18 AM »

Well said Natashanyc
Please omggirlitsher go away! As I am catching up with this site from being away and reading all  your disgusting posts “what is wrong with you?”
You disguise yourself as a non psychic
Then talk in third person
Promote your “friends”
Then claim to be psychic -which you probably suck since you’re coming on here praying on people. It’s time to find a new job honey

You seriously need help

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 01:27:40 AM »
please do not be rude ): I can not stand all negative. Please.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:36:43 AM by PokeyPokes »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 01:36:48 AM »
please do not be rude ): I can not stand all negative. Please. What if you wrong about them?

Don't be so sensitive none of this is meant to be a attack toward u. We are just tired of ya repetitive questions and we see patterns in u that remind us of ourselves when we were at a place u are in now. We are trying to SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF before it gets BAD.

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 01:38:30 AM »
This poster attacked me first, and if they were psychic they would see that my comment was not from harmful place at all! seriously anyone defending this individual is not paying attention to the comments of this harmful imposter.

You don’t have to be psychic to know this individual is not only a scam con artist but running out of options- and coming on this forum promoting their business and attacking people who genuinely want spiritual guidance. They are sick sick sick sick sick!

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 01:54:08 AM »
please do not be rude ): I can not stand all negative. Please. What if you wrong about them?

Don't be so sensitive none of this is meant to be a attack toward u. We are just tired of ya repetitive questions and we see patterns in u that remind us of ourselves when we were at a place u are in now. We are trying to SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF before it gets BAD.

i am sensitive. i like that bout me. it help me understand and be empathetic. there no shame in sensitivity and empathy. you are attack other member. it does not matter if try to promote. they are human. would you like be treat like to be treat like that? the answer is no. just be kind. if you are not be kind you are part of problem. it is not hard to be kind. that is all. just let them know in kindness that you do not like what they are doing. there no rule go against it. you might not like what they are doing but there no rule against it so it is not hard to be kind. if you feel like be rude and call some body psychotic that is not kind is it? why be rude? i am not arguing for what they doing i am just arguing for kindness. if you be rude it better not to say any thing at all. how would you feel bout being talk to like that? just be kind. that is all.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:59:52 AM by PokeyPokes »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 02:09:50 AM »
There actually is a rule against it. Psychics are supposed to present themselves according to the terms of service.

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
There actually is a rule against it. Psychics are supposed to present themselves according to the terms of service.

o. i was un aware. i still think there could be more kindness toward them regardless. i hate see some body treat some body in a way they would not like to be treat

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 02:18:35 AM »

i am sensitive. i like that bout me. it help me understand and be empathetic. there no shame in sensitivity and empathy. you are attack other member. it does not matter if try to promote. they are human. would you like be treat like to be treat like that? the answer is no. just be kind. if you are not be kind you are part of problem. it is not hard to be kind. that is all. just let them know in kindness that you do not like what they are doing. there no rule go against it. you might not like what they are doing but there no rule against it so it is not hard to be kind. if you feel like be rude and call some body psychotic that is not kind is it? why be rude? i am not arguing for what they doing i am just arguing for kindness. if you be rude it better not to say any thing at all. how would you feel bout being talk to like that? just be kind. that is all.

There is rules against not exposing urself as a psychic here. Shes been reported for the snake she is dont worry. Maybe u should go over the rules of this forum before u defend some one who is not only hurting others here but most importantly doesnt give a sht about ANYONE HERE.

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 02:23:32 AM »

There is rules against not exposing urself as a psychic here. Shes been reported for the snake she is dont worry. Maybe u should go over the rules of this forum before u defend some one who is not only hurting others here but most importantly doesnt give a sht about ANYONE HERE.

i am not defend her action i am defend the lack of kindness. report them fine. but how would you feel bout be called snake? why can one not report with out being rude? we are all human. if what they do against the rule then take the proper action but please do not be rude. no human deserve that. if you were in there shoe would you like being called psychotic? a gain the rule is a separate point and irrevelent to why i was defend. my point is to just be kind. no human deserve to be called names you do not understand how that can effect some body. just please be kind. there is far to much negativity in this world. there is no need to add to it. please be kind. if not for me then please for you self? please?

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 04:33:18 AM »
well im not going anywhere.... so yall get over it like i said. i will comment on trends and i will create trends. i dont care about haters.

back to the program, yeah your predictions arent coming true because youre too focused on it.

Well that too is not true. Devil advocate. Be to focus does not negate prediction. That just is excuse for being wrong. Just as they should be kind you should to. Please?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:36:16 AM by PokeyPokes »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 08:09:43 AM »
u have been reported! So think watever u wish! Have fun getting IGNORED!
well im not going anywhere.... so yall get over it like i said. i will comment on trends and i will create trends. i dont care about haters.

back to the program, yeah your predictions arent coming true because youre too focused on it.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 07:30:40 PM »

Just leave....no one wants you here.

anything