Author Topic: How do you deal with a negative reading  (Read 2808 times)

Offline aquarian_81

How do you deal with a negative reading
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
So my POI has disappeared in the last 6 weeks which has left me feeling confused, frustrated, and somewhat depressed. This man has been in my life for 2 years, and it's been a start and stop relationship. I'm 37 years old, and I have never met anyone that I've had a surreal connection with. I know this connection resonates with him.

This is not the first time he's gone silent, and as per usual I reached out to a handful of popular psychics including my go to, searching for some clarity and answers regarding my POI's behaviors. Generally most of the readings I have had, have been positive, stating that he does have deep feelings for me and he is eager to pursue me and make it work, however, due to the distance and logistics, he has been hesitant on his end (we both live in different countries). Some readers have been very fairytale like indicating that we have a powerful connection, and he even considers marriage in the future.  ::)

Today, I received my first negative reading from Micah, but I do feel that Micah's prediction aligns to how my POI is currently behaving. How do you guys deal with a negative reading?  Have you experienced a negative reading or outcome that did not pass?? It is so confusing when you receive an opposite reading from another psychic. I think for now I am going to take a break from psychics, and just leave this situation to the universe.

Offline star1

Re: How do you deal with a negative reading
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
Having psychic readings, you will usually get bad news. I've noticed a pattern on here that people get negative readings and then come on here, ask others about the reading in the hope that they go "Well don't worry. They were crap for me, anyway", and it calms them. I know, because I've done it. But having readings, usually you will get bad news. The best thing to do (very easy to say) is to try and put it aside. Either use it to help you to move on, or put it to the side because there is a possibility that they could be wrong. Just because a reader is negative - doesn't mean that they're correct, also.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »
Well said. Negative doesn't equal correct. It plays on fear 1st and changes our own energy and intuition. Ever notice if you get a negative reading and try to get another to feel better and it is still another negative one? If we get amped up and psyched out that reading was bad, our energy is in a negative place and a good psychic can maybe pick up on that. Slippery slope for sure.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:41 PM »
Well said. Negative doesn't equal correct. It plays on fear 1st and changes our own energy and intuition. Ever notice if you get a negative reading and try to get another to feel better and it is still another negative one? If we get amped up and psyched out that reading was bad, our energy is in a negative place and a good psychic can maybe pick up on that. Slippery slope for sure.

Readings are bloody confusing, lol.

11jlady

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 08:57:13 AM »
Yeah. I learned that getting too many readings from too many different people will cause the WORST emotional roller coaster ever. I say that if you spoke with one or two that have been super accurate and things actually happened that they said would, stick to those and that's it. If you go reading with a bunch more for confirmation of the prior one or two, you'll drive yourself insane and put yourself on the worst emotional roller coaster ever. That's how it was for me anyway. I stick to the two that have been right for me for years and years. When I did go try others for my "fix" in the in between, it messed me up emotionally and I'm pretty sure they were full of shit anyway. Like star said, negative doesn't mean correct.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 11:27:40 AM »
I had a negative reading once that left me feeling physically ill.  An empath told me once that if you feel that bad after a reading, than you probably know why?  Again - trust your gut.....  I knew deep, deep down that it was correct! 

11jlady

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 03:49:58 PM »
Law1974 also has a great point. Your body does talk to you. Pay attention to it. Usually if you get a sick feeling about something, it's correct, unless of course, you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Hell any thought will make you feel sick that you conjure up in your head. Lol. That's what my problem is.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 04:02:06 PM »
Law1974 also has a great point. Your body does talk to you. Pay attention to it. Usually if you get a sick feeling about something, it's correct, unless of course, you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Hell any thought will make you feel sick that you conjure up in your head. Lol. That's what my problem is.

same here, I suffer from both, so it's tough to distinguish if I'm picking up correctly or if it's just my anxiety kicking in.

11jlady

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 04:07:40 PM »
I think that's what makes me call psychics the most, the thoughts that I conjure up in my own head. It drives me crazy. I need some chillax juice but I'm naturally a worrier. I tried to meditate and continue to try but my mind seriously just won't ever shut up.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 04:28:22 PM »
I think that's what makes me call psychics the most, the thoughts that I conjure up in my own head. It drives me crazy. I need some chillax juice but I'm naturally a worrier. I tried to meditate and continue to try but my mind seriously just won't ever shut up.

same! LOL.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »
So my POI has disappeared in the last 6 weeks which has left me feeling confused, frustrated, and somewhat depressed. This man has been in my life for 2 years, and it's been a start and stop relationship. I'm 37 years old, and I have never met anyone that I've had a surreal connection with. I know this connection resonates with him.

This is not the first time he's gone silent, and as per usual I reached out to a handful of popular psychics including my go to, searching for some clarity and answers regarding my POI's behaviors. Generally most of the readings I have had, have been positive, stating that he does have deep feelings for me and he is eager to pursue me and make it work, however, due to the distance and logistics, he has been hesitant on his end (we both live in different countries). Some readers have been very fairytale like indicating that we have a powerful connection, and he even considers marriage in the future.  ::)

Today, I received my first negative reading from Micah, but I do feel that Micah's prediction aligns to how my POI is currently behaving. How do you guys deal with a negative reading?  Have you experienced a negative reading or outcome that did not pass?? It is so confusing when you receive an opposite reading from another psychic. I think for now I am going to take a break from psychics, and just leave this situation to the universe.

Yup! You take that break from those psychics and I promise you will feel a weight lifted off your shoulder. I stopped having reading for now, I got too engrossed in what they told me, some wad good and some was bad news. I took what I needed to from the negative reading because there was some truth in it. I think it's inevitable that going to multiple psychics for a reading will results in a mixture of outcome/predictions. Does more hard then good in the long run!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 09:37:10 PM »
a few negative readings ended up being right for me. like anything else, you take it stride. I have deveoped a pretty accurate way of detecting BS tho. So, even if its "negative" I can often hear the truth in it. After all, not everything in life is gravy. And if negative readings hurt you, you have to check why you are calling..and its usually to hear that everything will be OK.

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 10:59:30 PM »
The thing is, is a reader good just because they're telling you bad news? I think doom and gloom readers are just as bad as sugarcoater readers. Why? Because anyone can say, "he can't commit", "you're too good for him", "he won't change". Also, if they're using opinion on your situation and telling multiple people the same thing, then they're not giving genuine info. It's recycling readings. If I'm being given bad news, I can accept it but want validated evidence. I want a little more than, "yeah. He has A, B & C issues". Yeah, I get it (that's why I'm calling. He must have SOME issue), but I want you to back up why you're getting that info. I want to know more, so I know you're just not recycling the reading. Just like if a reader gives you good news, you want evidence of validating, otherwise you'll think they're a fairy reader. So far, all of the readings that have been negative have been just as bad as positive ones. The same guesswork and barnum. If a reader can break you bad news, but give you deep rooted reasons like "This happened with his ex partner", or "in his childhood, I sense that so and so happened" and go into detail, then that's a backed up reading and something you know that isn't easy to guess.

I've only had 2 negative readings so far and they've both been readers who are doom and gloom or don't like being positive about relationships..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:04:09 PM by star1 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 12:06:45 AM »
well, i actually got some form of validation or "this will happen before that" then you will know. So, they did give a reasoning. I guess a negative reading isnt that bad when they give you detailed when, where, why info.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 12:08:03 AM »
well, i actually got some form of validation or "this will happen before that" then you will know. So, they did give a reasoning. I guess a negative reading isnt that bad when they give you detailed when, where, why info.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I agree. When they validate well and explain why it won't work out, I can accept it. I haven't sadly had anything like that, yet. Just general stuff that when I come onto the board, they've told others the same stuff.