Author Topic: How can two proven psychics (with valid details) get opposite current feelings?  (Read 7018 times)

josh34

Does your POI have mood swings?

That, too. Depression, bi-polar, you name it mental health wise can have effect on readings. Readers can't always see if a person has "issues". I know my POI has depression or something going on. I had a reading once and the reader was getting really spaced out and confused trying to concentrate on what he was thinking. She was honestly really struggling to get into his head, it can make readers disorientated.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with this, Star, Still Tired. My ex haissues like that and the readers I went to would always read "below the surface" and give predictions that would pass. I never found changing "in-the-moment" feelings (bipolar, depression, etc.) to have any impact on my readings. I feel it gives readers a bit more leeway to say, "Oh I wasn't wrong." But that's just been my experience.

But as I said, different readers have different reading strengths.. Some readers may get confused when they're trying to get into his mind. People in general struggle to understand someone with mental health issues, imagine trying to get into someone's head who has conflicting thoughts and feelings. I find it a fair statement to use. Yes, it's frustrating when readings change, but the poster isn't talking about predictions.. She's saying different readers seeing different things.
Oh, no, I understand haha. If you're talking to a psychic who's good with connecting to you (and of course if they're real) you can ask something like, "How are they feeling about me in the current moment" vs "How do they feel about me? Like, overall?" and you may get very different answers. That's another thing I've learned. it's important to ask a specific way sometimes, especially, for example, with Tarot readers. And sometimes other psychics too.

I'd rather a reader was honest with me and said "whoa, this guy is a bit all over the place. It's going to be hard for me to give an accurate reading", than "oh. Well he cared the last time, but this time he doesn't care for you". And yeah QOC is like that, I guess. Best for current, apparently. That's what I ask, now. I just ask what he's feeling for me currently, worryingly most haven't picked up that this guy is unstable and has issues going on. Less than the fingers of one hand.

Oh of course! I completely agree. I've had my accurate readers tell me how someone is feeling about me, and they can only pick up "in the moment", and I'd have others who pick up the "overall feeling". For the former, they might say, "Right now they're really not in a good mood. Not thinking about romance at all. No feelings toward anyone at this moment", whereas another psychic who can get the "overall scheme" would say, "I can see they feel very deeply for you, but they're really not in a good place right now". I've always found it to be how "deep" a reader can read certain things. But yeah, hahaha! The in-the-moment answers kind of drive me crazy, haha!

See because I'm young, age always comes into play and it's about how immature my guy is. I believe that his behaviour and.. His "issues" go way deeper than immaturity. It's that and whatever else is going on. I've known 18 year olds to be more mature than he is. That's why I hate giving DOB's, lol.
Shit, I just want to say I'm sorry. I know how it can be when the POI you're interested in is a little immature, especially, like, when you say the issues can go deeper than that. It's a hard thing to deal with sometimes, when trying to understand what's going on in their head. I wish you the best of luck with that! And yeah haha! I used to see date of birth as a red flag, but over time I've learned that it probably is just a question they're either A) required to ask (I know some do not read for some under 18) and/or B) it helps them connect a bit "easier". :P

Yeah, it's a toss up between immature and got issues going on for sure. It's just the moment they hear age, they blame it all on the immaturity. Hardly any pick up on his deep issues, which for me is a validation. But thanks for your support, and yeah some sites require you to give DOB and for better connection. It's frustrating when you get the stock lines, haha.

I'm not psychic by any means, so I wonder if possibly, it can be hard to differentiate between "brain" and "abilities" *cough*Tara*cough*. Maybe that's why they get "immaturity" sometimes? Yeah stock lines are really rough :/ I'm sure there are some legit psychics out there who come up with things that could be considered "stock lines", and still have ability though. So that's good! The only thing is it can make you doubt haha! For example, barbara4-whatever gets some insane details when she connects! But she also throws out some of the same gibbrish for everybody haha! Maybe it's a "Brain" vs "Abilities" type deal again. But yeah, I really wish you the best! I know how hard it can be not knowing what's going on :/ If you need anybody to talk to, please let me know! I'll be here! This goes for anyone and everyone else here, as well.

Sorry to derail, Dascallie!

Thanks so much Josh, I really appreciate it, you too.

Someone on another board tried Tara and liked her. Their situation is certainly unique, but I don't know if I want to try her after hearing the things about her on this board. Most of them don't pick up lots of crucial parts to my situation, unfortunately. Only a handful. But I think that that's the same with most people on here.. I've read so many stories where only 1 or 2 ended up being correct for someone. Typical, lol  ;D
You're welcome!:)

And she's... interesting. She can be very accurate, but she's just very judgemental and will often put her "psychic abilities" on hold, and replace them with her assumption and opinion. And with that, she can often take back her previous readings after learning something negative. You can tell she lets her judgements get in the way of a proper read.
She can be kind, but she lets her judgements and assumptions manipulate her reading, and get in the way of her gift. And she tries to recommend books sometimes and interject random questions which I really don't care about. I'd have to redirect her. But don't get me wrong! When she uses her abilities, she is fantastic! Or at least she has been for me! I know I've written a lot about judgements, but most of the time, she's been very VERY sweet to me and had been very very accurate for me. You just have to be careful because remember, you're spending 7.50/m haha.

I don't know if I have the patience for that 🤔 lol. I am in a bish bash bosh mood with my readings and just want to be told the answers, if I wanted opinion - I've got friends and family for that (FOR FREE!).
RIGHT?! Haha! i completely agree. I'm really sorry because I know how tough it can be :(
Have you tried Mattie? I know she can be pricey but I'm feeling pretty good about her! Thing is she just upp'd her price from what I read, so that's kind of worrisome. Angel Readings (Bitwine) was someone who was good for me. I've been trying to get less readings and focus on meditating. It's tough but it helps!:)

Offline star1

That, too. Depression, bi-polar, you name it mental health wise can have effect on readings. Readers can't always see if a person has "issues". I know my POI has depression or something going on. I had a reading once and the reader was getting really spaced out and confused trying to concentrate on what he was thinking. She was honestly really struggling to get into his head, it can make readers disorientated.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with this, Star, Still Tired. My ex haissues like that and the readers I went to would always read "below the surface" and give predictions that would pass. I never found changing "in-the-moment" feelings (bipolar, depression, etc.) to have any impact on my readings. I feel it gives readers a bit more leeway to say, "Oh I wasn't wrong." But that's just been my experience.

But as I said, different readers have different reading strengths.. Some readers may get confused when they're trying to get into his mind. People in general struggle to understand someone with mental health issues, imagine trying to get into someone's head who has conflicting thoughts and feelings. I find it a fair statement to use. Yes, it's frustrating when readings change, but the poster isn't talking about predictions.. She's saying different readers seeing different things.
Oh, no, I understand haha. If you're talking to a psychic who's good with connecting to you (and of course if they're real) you can ask something like, "How are they feeling about me in the current moment" vs "How do they feel about me? Like, overall?" and you may get very different answers. That's another thing I've learned. it's important to ask a specific way sometimes, especially, for example, with Tarot readers. And sometimes other psychics too.

I'd rather a reader was honest with me and said "whoa, this guy is a bit all over the place. It's going to be hard for me to give an accurate reading", than "oh. Well he cared the last time, but this time he doesn't care for you". And yeah QOC is like that, I guess. Best for current, apparently. That's what I ask, now. I just ask what he's feeling for me currently, worryingly most haven't picked up that this guy is unstable and has issues going on. Less than the fingers of one hand.

Oh of course! I completely agree. I've had my accurate readers tell me how someone is feeling about me, and they can only pick up "in the moment", and I'd have others who pick up the "overall feeling". For the former, they might say, "Right now they're really not in a good mood. Not thinking about romance at all. No feelings toward anyone at this moment", whereas another psychic who can get the "overall scheme" would say, "I can see they feel very deeply for you, but they're really not in a good place right now". I've always found it to be how "deep" a reader can read certain things. But yeah, hahaha! The in-the-moment answers kind of drive me crazy, haha!

See because I'm young, age always comes into play and it's about how immature my guy is. I believe that his behaviour and.. His "issues" go way deeper than immaturity. It's that and whatever else is going on. I've known 18 year olds to be more mature than he is. That's why I hate giving DOB's, lol.
Shit, I just want to say I'm sorry. I know how it can be when the POI you're interested in is a little immature, especially, like, when you say the issues can go deeper than that. It's a hard thing to deal with sometimes, when trying to understand what's going on in their head. I wish you the best of luck with that! And yeah haha! I used to see date of birth as a red flag, but over time I've learned that it probably is just a question they're either A) required to ask (I know some do not read for some under 18) and/or B) it helps them connect a bit "easier". :P

Yeah, it's a toss up between immature and got issues going on for sure. It's just the moment they hear age, they blame it all on the immaturity. Hardly any pick up on his deep issues, which for me is a validation. But thanks for your support, and yeah some sites require you to give DOB and for better connection. It's frustrating when you get the stock lines, haha.

I'm not psychic by any means, so I wonder if possibly, it can be hard to differentiate between "brain" and "abilities" *cough*Tara*cough*. Maybe that's why they get "immaturity" sometimes? Yeah stock lines are really rough :/ I'm sure there are some legit psychics out there who come up with things that could be considered "stock lines", and still have ability though. So that's good! The only thing is it can make you doubt haha! For example, barbara4-whatever gets some insane details when she connects! But she also throws out some of the same gibbrish for everybody haha! Maybe it's a "Brain" vs "Abilities" type deal again. But yeah, I really wish you the best! I know how hard it can be not knowing what's going on :/ If you need anybody to talk to, please let me know! I'll be here! This goes for anyone and everyone else here, as well.

Someone on another board tried Tara and liked her. Their situation is certainly unique, but I don't know if I want to try her after hearing the things about her on this board. Most of them don't pick up lots of crucial parts to my situation, unfortunately. Only a handful. But I think that that's the same with most people on here.. I've read so many stories where only 1 or 2 ended up being correct for someone. Typical, lol  ;D

And she's... interesting. She can be very accurate, but she's just very judgemental and will often put her "psychic abilities" on hold, and replace them with her assumption and opinion. And with that, she can often take back her previous readings after learning something negative. You can tell she lets her judgements get in the way of a proper read.
She can be kind, but she lets her judgements and assumptions manipulate her reading, and get in the way of her gift. And she tries to recommend books sometimes and interject random questions which I really don't care about. I'd have to redirect her. But don't get me wrong! When she uses her abilities, she is fantastic! Or at least she has been for me! I know I've written a lot about judgements, but most of the time, she's been very VERY sweet to me and had been very very accurate for me. You just have to be careful because remember, you're spending 7.50/m haha.

I don't know if I have the patience for that 🤔 lol. I am in a bish bash bosh mood with my readings and just want to be told the answers, if I wanted opinion - I've got friends and family for that (FOR FREE!).
RIGHT?! Haha! i completely agree. I'm really sorry because I know how tough it can be :(
Have you tried Mattie? I know she can be pricey but I'm feeling pretty good about her! Thing is she just upp'd her price from what I read, so that's kind of worrisome. Angel Readings (Bitwine) was someone who was good for me. I've been trying to get less readings and focus on meditating. It's tough but it helps!:)

I want to try Mattie, but I think $15 a minute is a little.. Greedy, in my eyes. Also, I'm worried about the risk running of her being inaccurate. I liked KnowingAngel on Bitwine/Kasamba, she was the most realistic for me so far.

josh34

I want to try Mattie, but I think $15 a minute is a little.. Greedy, in my eyes. Also, I'm worried about the risk running of her being inaccurate. I liked KnowingAngel on Bitwine/Kasamba, she was the most realistic for me so far.

Yeah that worries me a bit too! I make ~that much in an hour, so spending an hours' worth of work for ten minutes of speak seems a little excessive... Maybe wait for a sale? I know it's not much, but at one point, I believe, if you signed up for the mobile app, you got 20 dollars free. I know it won't go far, but saving up those little promos can help! And maybe there will be a sale at some point! And who knows? Maybe you'll run into a random chunk of monies ;)

I've never heard of KnowingAngel! - Well, I've heard of them. But I never read with them! That's Karen Jo, correct? It's been a whiel since I've heard that name haha! I'm glad she works well for you!:)

Stay positive, okay? I know it can be tough, scary, etc. But we are here for YOU! If you need anything at all. :)

Offline star1

Yeah that worries me a bit too! I make ~that much in an hour, so spending an hours' worth of work for ten minutes of speak seems a little excessive... Maybe wait for a sale? I know it's not much, but at one point, I believe, if you signed up for the mobile app, you got 20 dollars free. I know it won't go far, but saving up those little promos can help! And maybe there will be a sale at some point! And who knows? Maybe you'll run into a random chunk of monies ;)

I've never heard of KnowingAngel! - Well, I've heard of them. But I never read with them! That's Karen Jo, correct? It's been a whiel since I've heard that name haha! I'm glad she works well for you!:)

Stay positive, okay? I know it can be tough, scary, etc. But we are here for YOU! If you need anything at all. :)

Oh I joined with CP and tried to spend my discount on Mattie, it wouldn't let me. I found it really cheeky, and asked customer services who said I couldn't use promos on top rate readers. Karen was good for me, and I also liked my email with Kisha but I'm scared to jinx it and nothing happens, and I'm wanting a phone reading with her next week and don't want to jinx that and be disappointed by it. The reason I want to call Kisha is incase voice connection she can connect even better. Thanks, I'll try my best  ::) You too!!

josh34

Oh I joined with CP and tried to spend my discount on Mattie, it wouldn't let me. I found it really cheeky, and asked customer services who said I couldn't use promos on top rate readers. Karen was good for me, and I also liked my email with Kisha but I'm scared to jinx it and nothing happens, and I'm wanting a phone reading with her next week and don't want to jinx that and be disappointed by it. The reason I want to call Kisha is incase voice connection she can connect even better. Thanks, I'll try my best  ::) You too!!

Oh no, that's not good! :( I'm really sorry!! Maybe there will somehow be some discount someday soon? I like Mattie. I do think that 15/hr is insane, though. Even somebody who is like 2.50/hr, you'll be spending a few hundred FAST. Maybe Mattie will lower it for a bit, or during some form of sale or something ;) I love Kisha! She worked very well for me! I have 2 friends though, who she was totally off for. I'm talking couldn't get any information int he current moment, and any predictions given were way off. But I guess we all connect with different people, yeah? Star, I REALLY hope you find that reader who works for you:) If you ever have the money, I'd suggest Angel Readings on Bitwine. She got information without me prompting, which was cool! I just read a review and she apparently blurted out a name of someone's POI, without prompting. She can be wrong though, as any psychic can. And I haven't had my predictions pass yet; they're too far out. But I'd recommend her! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, okay?:)

Offline star1

Oh no, that's not good! :( I'm really sorry!! Maybe there will somehow be some discount someday soon? I like Mattie. I do think that 15/hr is insane, though. Even somebody who is like 2.50/hr, you'll be spending a few hundred FAST. Maybe Mattie will lower it for a bit, or during some form of sale or something ;) I love Kisha! She worked very well for me! I have 2 friends though, who she was totally off for. I'm talking couldn't get any information int he current moment, and any predictions given were way off. But I guess we all connect with different people, yeah? Star, I REALLY hope you find that reader who works for you:) If you ever have the money, I'd suggest Angel Readings on Bitwine. She got information without me prompting, which was cool! I just read a review and she apparently blurted out a name of someone's POI, without prompting. She can be wrong though, as any psychic can. And I haven't had my predictions pass yet; they're too far out. But I'd recommend her! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, okay?:)
[/quote

Thank you, nice to see someone positive on the board, lol. I do hope she lowers her prices. Kisha got my situation via email well, but I don't want to jinx saying that, lol. Nothing has come to pass as of yet, and I'm hoping she's just as good over the phone. That's right, everyone connects differently. Thanks, and I send positive thoughts to you, too.

josh34

[/quote

Thank you, nice to see someone positive on the board, lol. I do hope she lowers her prices. Kisha got my situation via email well, but I don't want to jinx saying that, lol. Nothing has come to pass as of yet, and I'm hoping she's just as good over the phone. That's right, everyone connects differently. Thanks, and I send positive thoughts to you, too.
You're so welcome!:) And thank you so much! I do try to stay positive haha! I think it's the best policy! And remember, just because one readers been wrong for others, does not mean that they'll be wrong for you;) I hear about psychics telling someone all the same thing, similar timeframes, etc. But let me tell you that it can also work the other way around. As human being we just focus on the negative. If we see something scary like that, we think, "Oh, fuck. Welp. There go my chances of having this happen." but that's not right! Because it may work for us! Everyone is different!;)

I really hope some opportunity allows you to read with Mattie, and if you do, i hope she is super accurate for you:) I also hope you find an inexpensive reader who is amazing for you! you deserve it, Star. You really do!

Offline star1

[/quote

You're so welcome!:) And thank you so much! I do try to stay positive haha! I think it's the best policy! And remember, just because one readers been wrong for others, does not mean that they'll be wrong for you;) I hear about psychics telling someone all the same thing, similar timeframes, etc. But let me tell you that it can also work the other way around. As human being we just focus on the negative. If we see something scary like that, we think, "Oh, fuck. Welp. There go my chances of having this happen." but that's not right! Because it may work for us! Everyone is different!;)

I really hope some opportunity allows you to read with Mattie, and if you do, i hope she is super accurate for you:) I also hope you find an inexpensive reader who is amazing for you! you deserve it, Star. You really do!

Thanks, I haven't had any luck so far, but perhaps when I move on things may happen, although I'm doubtful (Sorry, but Yona was right - I am pessimistic!  ::)). I am a huge worrier, and I always worry I'm jinxing things or I have a good reading with a reader and then come on here to see people say something bad about them so I begin to panic, which I think alot of us do. Thanks, Josh. I hope something comes to pass for me, and you!

Offline HornetKick

Wow, I’ve never seen such a quote cascade like this before. It looks like a one shoulder dress.

josh34

Wow, I’ve never seen such a quote cascade like this before. It looks like a one shoulder dress.

it's so bad-good. Haha

Offline dascallie

[/quote

$15/HR would be the sweetest bargain of all bargains...however Matttie's $15/MIN puts her rate at $900/HR! ( sorry couldn't resist--as if I have room to poke fun-- I am the typo queen ;-)))