Author Topic: Yona success stories?  (Read 6549 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Yona success stories?
« on: November 08, 2018, 03:57:29 AM »
Your experience? was she accurate on what she picked up and if her predictions came true? Was it a general reading or a specfic reading? What do you guys recommend?  I'm contemplating if i should spend my coins on her lol

Offline star1

Re: Yona success stories?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 04:04:04 AM »
In all honesty, I can't see what she saw for me happening. I read with her the start of last month, first card was the tower. She kept stressing to me that it'd happen imminently (within 6 weeks, she said). Hasn't happened. I didn't get lots of info from her, she seemed confused or struggling to connect the dots together. I had to help her out and explain things to her at various parts in the call. Some stuff about people (and my) personalites were spot on, though.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 05:44:54 AM »
My tower happened one year later than she predicted.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 10:06:32 AM »
In all honesty, I can't see what she saw for me happening. I read with her the start of last month, first card was the tower. She kept stressing to me that it'd happen imminently (within 6 weeks, she said). Hasn't happened. I didn't get lots of info from her, she seemed confused or struggling to connect the dots together. I had to help her out and explain things to her at various parts in the call. Some stuff about people (and my) personalites were spot on, though.

@Star1 - my first reading with Yona in May 2017 she said she saw the tower card in the next couple weeks. The tower didn't come until about 10 months later.

Thankyou.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:22:46 AM »
Pokey Pokes, I could not agree with you more.

That is my opinion exactly.

She kept saying with predictions that involved anything with another person “I’m
not sure if it’s romantic or a friendship and person in your life”.

One was “someone who bedtrayed you and disappointed you will try to contact you. I’m not sure if it’s romantic or not”.

Another one was “someone who you don’t hate will have an awkward run in with you. I’m not sure if it’s romantic or not. I think they have dark hair”.

She made generalizations that could apply to anyone over the course of the next few years.

I was told that I'd bump into someone who I shouldn't trust with brown eyes and dark hair in a shop by December.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »
I got the brown eyes and dark hair for description as well /:

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »

Oh dear. Lol.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 11:11:10 AM »

I mean to be fair -- its very common to have brown hair and brown eyes so this isnt that big of a stretch right?  I mean this isnt like the guy who told everyone they were going to win the lottery or something?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 11:19:46 AM »
I have read with her twice -- they were 6 weeks apart which Yona doesnt like to do but she said my cards move quickly and it helped with timeline.  In the first reading she did see POI in the Crystal (as described to me) She did not see anything in the crystal on second reading, she said sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesnt.  The read was similar but it helped clarify the first read for me and tightened up the timeline a bit!  A few of my predictions should happen before the EOY, so I should be able update!

Can someone explain what it means when she pulls a tower?  That you keep talking about?  Im not sure I understand that

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 11:21:50 AM »
I have read with her twice -- they were 6 weeks apart which Yona doesnt like to do but she said my cards move quickly and it helped with timeline.  In the first reading she did see POI in the Crystal (as described to me) She did not see anything in the crystal on second reading, she said sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesnt.  The read was similar but it helped clarify the first read for me and tightened up the timeline a bit!  A few of my predictions should happen before the EOY, so I should be able update!

Can someone explain what it means when she pulls a tower?  That you keep talking about?  Im not sure I understand that

The way how she described it to me is "you'll see/hear something that makes your heart sink. But momentarily". Sometimes it can be quite bad news, like if really bad, health (she doesn't usually like to go into health apparently, unless it's important).

Offline Sag78

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 11:42:56 AM »
In my case Yona explained that The tower is a life changing event . The tower destroys everything what was build up before .

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 01:08:54 PM »

I mean to be fair -- its very common to have brown hair and brown eyes so this isnt that big of a stretch right?  I mean this isnt like the guy who told everyone they were going to win the lottery or something?

Agreed. Right is wasnt like she said a guy with brown eyes and brown hair with a mole on his face and a receding hair line - now that would be weird or the same person lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 01:35:19 PM »
She barely described anything for me.

She couldn’t even verify if a person she was speaking about was a love interest or a friend (on at least 2 predictions).

She specifically described my future husband as a guy with brown eyes and dark hair. That’s the most specific she got for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »
She barely described anything for me.

She couldn’t even verify if a person she was speaking about was a love interest or a friend (on at least 2 predictions).

She specifically described my future husband as a guy with brown eyes and dark hair. That’s the most specific she got for me.

Wow she brought up your future husband? Did she bring it up in a general read or did you ask that question specifically?

Offline user5942

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 04:17:27 PM »
She brought it up in general.

Also said I’d meet this man “before the end of the year”.

We’ll see, it’s Novemeber. This could be a prediction that happens yeeeaaarrrssss out

anything