Author Topic: Marriage predictions....  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Marriage predictions....
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:39:09 PM »
Just curious has anyone talked to an advisor about an ex and was told that they see marriage with that person in the future?

I just wonder if that's a common thing especially when you are just looking to see if the relationship is finally over.

Offline star1

Re: Marriage predictions....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 02:59:53 PM »
Just curious has anyone talked to an advisor about an ex and was told that they see marriage with that person in the future?

I just wonder if that's a common thing especially when you are just looking to see if the relationship is finally over.

I think we've all pretty much been told by an advisor that we would get married to said ex. Hasn't happened. Lol.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:05:23 PM »
There have only a FEW people on this board that have actually gotten married to the person they called about (well a few that actually mentioned it on this board) and I'm talking about like 1%

11jlady

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »
I've actually never been told I was going to marry someone.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:00:33 AM by 11jlady »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 01:22:44 PM »
Interesting question.... Im divorced and not sure I really want to get married again!  I have had advisors/readers talk to me about "commitments" and so when I dig in and say what do you mean you dont see him committing in the next 6 months?  Theyll say like a ring..... Im like, you can commit for a lifetime without getting married.  Ive had this with QoC many times.  I have to break down what she means a little!  No Ive never been told I will get married.  But again divorced, with kids and blending families is tricky and I admire those who make it work but Im not sure it's what I want.  So again, it's also a way to know if an advisor is real because of course the normal fairytale is..... girl meets boy, boy proposes, they have kids and live happily ever after.  If someone gives me this tale than I know....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 02:22:51 PM »
Yes my situation is complicated and so there have been a few who stongly predicted marriage with my POI.  We've never discussed this so to hear someone who gets the present situation correct made me wonder if they do say this often.

Thanks you all for sharing.

anything