Author Topic: I am finished with KEEN  (Read 1833 times)

Offline 852712

I am finished with KEEN
« on: November 08, 2018, 03:24:53 AM »
I am so sick of the keen advisors. Once says this one says that and then when the seeingme getting back with my POI it keeps getting pushed out farther and farther. I just wish I could find a reading that is true to me :( I should of posted this under the vent session but I wish I never would of read with psychics.

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: I am finished with KEEN
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:30:12 AM »
Stay away from keen it’s horrible. Try someone like Yona Farrell who is not on a hotline.

11jlady

Re: I am finished with KEEN
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 07:32:00 AM »
I'm sorry you didn't have much luck with keen. I've read with at least a hundred of those readers and they all sucked for me. All bs. Only thing good that I found on keen was Aries Intuition aka Kisha. She's been absolutely amazing and stellar since 2010 for me. I hope you find one that works for you somewhere. I'd say california psychics suck as well. In fact, most of the "readers" on these psychic hotline sites really do suck. It does seem better to never get them in the first place. The ones that really suck will always cause confusion and make you feel worse which is what leads you to calling another. :/

anything