Author Topic: Jackie Anne  (Read 3092 times)

Offline jas

Jackie Anne
« on: November 07, 2018, 03:17:30 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  I just did and she was fast. Hoping she is accurate.

Offline jas

Re: Jackie Anne
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 03:53:33 AM »
Bump

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:24:21 PM »
Awful. Stay away. Believe her to be a cold reader - her profile says she only needs a name but on the phone she asked if I had a question. Then when I said I wanted a general reading about a relationship she completely mischaracterized it. This to me is the mark of someone who needs you to ask a question so that they can give you an answer that feels specific but is actually general and a cold reading technique.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 03:02:51 AM »
She gave e a reading back in November and not one single prediction came true.  I was just looking for a general reading and asked about the upcoming 90 days.  I wasn't involved with anyone at the time and she told me by March of 2019 I would have someone who be permanent in my life.....didn't happen.

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 04:36:02 PM »
UPDATE - Well after four years, I will have to revise what I said back 2019 - I had completely forgotten about Jackie Anne and she popped up on Keen the other day - I had no recollection of ever having talked with her, so I called.  Her reading was fantastic!  So I came in here to see if there were any reviews and I find MY OWN NEGATIVE REVIEW.  As stated in the post above I though she was completely wrong in her statement that someone permanent would come along.  Now after four years I can look back and say she was correct.  I did meet someone and he has become VERY permanent in my life, but not in the way I expected.  It was someone who has become like family to me and he completely changed the trajectory of my life and he is the closest thing to family that I have in my life.  Yesterday she described the guy I am dating and the first thing she said is "he is like a big stone"  OMG, he is!!!