Author Topic: Newbie with a story to share  (Read 12642 times)

Offline violet

Re: Newbie with a story to share
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »
I didn't know where to post this because it's just something I want to share and get off my chest, so I'm adding it to this thread.

Anyways, today is my work holiday party.  I am attending with Chance, and my ex will see us together.  I am really nervous.  Not because I'm afraid of ruining things with my ex... I honestly don't want him back, but because I know he can be a real jerk, and I'm worried he'll say something off color or will just try to make me feel bad (even though I have nothing to feel bad about, he's the one who dropped me like a hot potato). 

I am really excited to attend this event with Chance, and I know he'll make me feel like a princess, but I don't want it to be ruined by the idiot.  I'm not going to call any readers today, so I wanted to let it all out here.  Haha.  I should be so happy with this new man, and really I am, but there's always some way that my ex creeps in and causes me some form of anxiety. 

You all have been so supportive and helpful during this whole personal crisis, so thank you for just letting me vent right now!  My friends don't want to hear about my ex anymore because they think I should be over it, and sometimes I don't know who to talk to because I just feel crazy.

Synergy,

Don't feel bad.  He should see what he gave up and realize that you are happy.  I know how you feel about not having anyone to talk to.  My friends are sick of me too talking about this man.  Have a good time and be cordial to your ex.  Have you told Chance about your ex?

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 06:56:57 PM »
Hey Synergy:
Dont worry everything will go well. Dress your best & hand in hand walk in with Chance at the party! You deserve to be happy! Smile, laugh & have a wonderful time with the man that has brought this happiness for you.

All the best at the party & dont let anyone or anything ruin it for you. Even if your ex says something, smile & walk ahead!

Have fun!

LIL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »
Thanks you guys!!!

Yes, I was completely honest with Chance about the ex, and he's been completely understanding.  I'm feeling a lot better!!  My ex stopped by to see me a little bit and made small talk.  I almost told him not to be surprised that I'd be at the party with someone, but I don't owe him anything, so I guess he'll just see tonight. 

Thank you all for letting me share this with you!  I can't wait to tell you how it went!!!  ;) 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »
I hope you have a great time! I totally understand how you feel. I am always worried my ex will see me with my new guy, and I shouldn't be. He hasn't done anything to encourage me to feel like he even considers me a friend anymore. So glad you told Chance of everything. I know all the r/s experts say you should never talk of the past with a new person but it's part of what makes us who we are and we are all in kind of bizarre situations, especially those of us who are still physically near our ex's!

Can't wait to hear about it!  :)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 12:21:51 AM »
Good luck Synergy, I hope the party goes well and I agree that it is good that you told Chance about the ex. He knows you have a past just as Im sure he does also. If he understands then he is worth hanging onto. I hope you have a wonderful time and Im so happy that things are working out for you. You go girl.  WOOHOO!!!! I think you are on the road to real recovery.

Offline misty

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 03:44:33 AM »
Hey Synergie! I'm so happy for you!! I read about the Cabo part too. Like wow there actually are good and thoughtful men out there. Who knew?

Hope you're enjoying your the party!

(btw I'm so sorry I haven't replied back to your email yet.. I've been under the weather and I just came back home from my last final of the year)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:46:42 AM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 06:54:16 PM »
Update!

Last night was AMAZING!!!  Chance and I had a wonderful time.  I am so glad I've allowed myself to explore this and give up on my ex.  The ex, by the way, is a total douchebag!!!!!  He was staring at us at the party with an angry look on his face.  I don't get it!  He could've had me, but he just let me go.  I have every right to move on. 

The worst part is that my ex won't leave me alone today!!  He came over here this morning to ask me if I had "recovered" from last night.  Then he came over again just to smile and wave.  Now he came over to ask me if I needed something from the store because we have a potluck today.  I'm not going to let myself get excited about this because he's only talking to me because someone else is interested in me, not because he wants to get back together.  He's an idiot, and I'm tired of settling!!!  Whatever you do, friends, DON'T SETTLE!  If your guys come back, please make them work for it so they can earn your trust and love! 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »
Hey Synergy:
I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful time last night! Thats great! Too bad fo the ex missing out on having you as a partner! You deserve to be happy. So happy for you dear!

I just wanted to ask you about Healings by Rob on PPN. I know you read with him a little while ago & just wondering if he had anything to say about Chance to you? I know you said he read both the guys amazingly well & didnt give you a prediction or so but just wondering if he told you if things with Chance would make your ex realize what he may be losing out on.

I did read with Rob as well & OMG he is phenomenal in reading the feelings of the person in question. He was so freaking accurate about my guy he totally blew me away. He did not give me any predictions about contact or being together but he did describe my ex's personality to the T. He was really really fantastic. He told me exactly what my guy is like, his personality & the health issues my ex is going thru which I can confirm for sure. He did tell me at the moment things are not looking too well but to call within two weeks to see if things changed. He accurately picked up on those two people again influencing my ex & he also knew that the two people are a married couple.

I was really really amazed with the reading. It didnt give me hope with getting back but atleast I know the feelings of my ex. Rob did say the love is there & that my ex is missing me much but until my ex doenst realize it things will be on hold sort of. I am going to call him in a few days again to see if any change has come about but I was thoroughly impressed with his emphatic abilities.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2011, 09:54:04 PM »
LIL,

I am so happy you liked Rob!  He blew me away with his descriptions of my guys.  Interestingly, Rob told me to forget about my ex.  He said that even though my ex has deep feelings for me and would like to be with me, he will not do what it takes to make it happen.  He's too focused on success and on himself to take the necessary steps to get me back. 

Rob told me that Chance has fallen fast and hard for me, and that he would be the one who could offer me what I want.  This is really obvious, but I didn't lead off with any information.  I just told Rob that I had two guys and I wanted him to read them.  He accurately described them both without asking me any questions.  It was awesome! 

I think I said it in a previous post, but if you're looking for straightforward predictions and timeframes, this isn't the right reader for that.  Rob is an excellent empath, and I've been calling him just to know what Chance (and the ex) are feeling. 

Offline Tango

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 07:21:42 AM »
I'm happy that you had a good time at the party Synergy! It's so nice to hear a positive story on this forum! :)

anything