Author Topic: POLL-Let’s Play a Game:Prediction A or B? Which Scenario Matched the Prediction?  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Anyone who has read with Yona knows that she can be confusing at times. So I want to know what you all think about this prediction.

**Disclaimer: PLEASE COMMENT ONLY IF YOU HAVE READ WITH YONA**
Im not trying to make this a bash thread here - just would like insight on this specific prediction - Thanks!!

I had a reading on 5/11/17 about making plans for a trip but those plans had to be cancelled. She said it works out better because there is a romantic breakthrough. She considers this is a pre-destined event. Also, this prediction was the last one she made further down in the spread - and I know her stuff generally goes in order - (the second to last prediction from that reading happened earlier this year by the way).

YONA:

“It says altering some of your plans or altering plans for trip. I don't think would it be on your own… I just… maybe somebody is showing around a place or where they used to live …it wouldn't be you're traveling on your own you're changing your plans because of an unexpected development but the changing the plans is actually better than going away.

It says spending time with the person that you care about. It's not carefully thought out, and not strategic you've had to alter your plans, things haven't gone quite - …..instead of it being a disaster. It's actually the opposite is more spontaneous. You enjoy each other's company you have a romantic breakthrough..it says bizarrely enough, although I think you try and plan you're trying to arrange and plan when something goes wrong. You have to alter your plans but it seems as if the moment is right because this is where you’ve got the 8 of wands…this is where you get a romantic breakthrough.

This could be the big snugging time or, you know, you get to get some action of some sort there and it's going to be completely spontaneous. You know, you can think, oh, no problem this where we're going to do [this and] that [but] plans have to change but actually, it's going to work out better. But if that's the case, and that's what destiny has got in store. It's not a disappointment. You still got your breakthrough around that point. But yet don't get don't get too stressed if there's some alteration or changing plan or you have to reroute or something like that it's gonna it's going to play out how it's meant to play out….”

Scenario 1: POI A

BEFORE my reading with Yona on 5/11/17, I was “thinking” about going on a trip for my birthday with either one of my friends or my  cousin. I hadn’t really planned anything, but It was a strong possibility that I was going to.

Anyway, the same day of the reading with Yona, my POI and Booked a trip to the Caribbean SPONTANEOUSLY. (A bit of background, this POI came back after 4 months of no communication, and still barely communicated but was available to take this trip smh lol). Basically any thought about going somewhere with my friend or cousin was trumped by going on a trip with a dude I liked lol - especially since nothing was set in stone.

So at the time of the reading, I already had a trip booked with him. Since this was already in progress, I thought that this was the trip that would have been cancelled, but we actually still went on the trip (I only cancelled the idea of planning with my friend/cousin). The outcome of the trip was that I didn’t have that good of a time because he was acting funny and basically in the end he told me he wasn’t available for a relationship (this could still be viewed as a breakthrough lol, but I was disappointed). There wasn’t much snugging time - I mean I really can’t tell you what that was lol.

Basically I took it as I changed my thoughts for a trip with my friend/cousin that wasn’t really planned, went on a trip with a guy and had a negative romantic breakthrough.

Scenario 2: POI B

In October 2018, I was planning a trip to see my friends at the end of October. This trip was planned. I knew what ticket I was going to buy, I knew that I wanted to go to some restaurants and go to the spa, and all of that. However, at the last minute, my plans had to change due to an unexpected development from one of my friends being invited on a trip by a guy. It was last minute, but I was fine with it because I wanted her to go and have fun.

Meanwhile, during this time, my current POI had been out of communication with me for about 2 weeks (per my request as I wanted space). Anyway, he randomly calls me that Friday - the day I was supposed to travel to see my friends. So it was more or less a reconnection (romantic breakthrough?). I was happy about the reconnection. However, we didn’t see each other until a few days later and there was more or less “snugging time” that happened when we did see each other.

Vote which you think was the actual prediction?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:19:01 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bostongirl

Having read with yona id say number 2.

Offline scarlora

I would guess scenario B

Offline Sparkle002

I have to get to work soon so I will up date with what I think after. I want to help! If I do not get to it after today please remind me ❤
Cant wait for your vote!  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

Having read with yona id say number 2.

Thanks BG! I honestly can say I agree as well.

Offline Sparkle002

I would guess scenario B

I was thinking this as well! Thanks for your input :)

Offline Sooshi

Plan B

Offline LAW1974

I think for sure scenario B:)  Mostly because scenario A you still went on trip  BUT more importantly the final outcome is positive in scenario B as was her prediction.