Author Topic: How much money have you spent on psychic readings this year?  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Dreamer23

How much money have you spent on psychic readings this year?
« on: October 17, 2018, 12:29:57 AM »
I don't know if anyone would be okay with answering this, but I was wondering what is the average amount of money people spend on psychic readings. I think I spend an enormous amount of money and I think it's way out of the norm, but I wonder how much others are spending.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: How much money have you spent on psychic readings this year?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 01:50:56 AM »
I don't know if anyone would be okay with answering this, but I was wondering what is the average amount of money people spend on psychic readings. I think I spend an enormous amount of money and I think it's way out of the norm, but I wonder how much others are spending.

A-LOT. I havent taken the liberty of counting the total dollar amounts of my readings tho.
I probably wont lol. Well unless I can use it as a write off for losses - then it would be an incentive to find out the total ;D.

If I could, I would count it as gambling lol ::).

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 01:20:36 PM »
When I realized that I'd spent enough on psychic readings in one year to pay for a weeklong all-inclusive vacation in an exotic location, I knew I had to cut back! Even with that realization it took me a long time to wean off of them. It's so embarrassing to think of the amount of money I've spent on psychics.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 06:35:47 PM »
In a past I could easily spent around $7k a year - that was addiction. This year, I've spent less than a thousand! Yayyyyyy!!!! A lot of working on myself and taking responsibility for my life has taken place for that to happen.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 07:14:49 PM »
In a past I could easily spent around $7k a year - that was addiction. This year, I've spent less than a thousand! Yayyyyyy!!!! A lot of working on myself and taking responsibility for my life has taken place for that to happen.

That's great! This is my first year of discovering keen and I wish I never discovered it. It led to a real psychic addiction that I was predisposed to before, but it's harder to find psychics in person to go to all the time. Because of keen I read with psychics all the time and I spent waaaaay more than I should have.

anything