Author Topic: Keen or Online Psychics  (Read 2708 times)

Offline 852712

Keen or Online Psychics
« on: November 06, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
Hello! I may be new to this forum but since July I have been calling psychics and a lot at that too :/ I haven’t been able to find many who were correct with predictions, so far none :/ I am limiting myself to readings and trying to make calls more informed. Does anyone have recommendations? I’m looking for specfic career question and a love question. Feel free to post on this thread or PM me. If you do have success stories please PM me them!

Offline 852712

Re: Keen or Online Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 04:27:26 AM »
How is the hope on love?

11jlady

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 06:17:43 AM »
I've been reading with Aries Intuition since 2010. She's been so bang on accurate about various situations. Aries is about 95% accurate with her prediction rates for me via telephone. I don't do email readings.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:15:52 AM by 11jlady »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
What type of insights are you looking for? Like the other commenters, I can make recommendations but not sure that they are the best fit to you. For me, I like outcome based and contact/timing readings for career, and feelings readings for love. So I lean towards clairvoyants for career and empaths for love.

I've read a lot with Aries Intuition as well, and while I believe she's very accurate, she will provide a different read than the Hope. When I've asked AI about career, she tunes in to the people involved if you ask about a specific company. For example, several years ago when I asked her about "How do you see things going with DNV?" she immediately tuned in on a contact I had made there. She said, "I see a tall blond man with fine features, he's interested in you professionally." This was TRUE, my contact was exactly as she described and was interested in my professionally. But I DID NOT GET A JOB with him. I've also asked AI for a general read on career, and she's said things like "I see a 5 or a 6 and there's a woman you will meet" which was true, I met a woman at a networking event in June of that year but it didn't lead to anything job-wise. AI was on point in many ways but the outcome may have been too far out for her to see. With the Hope, I wanted to do an outcomes based reading, but she needed some detail about me, my job, what's going on around me (and of course it's complicated so I won't go into it here) and then she was able to go with it. She was quick, terse (if you like someone who's going to run on with details like AI, The Hope is not for you), but I think her predictions may bear fruit (I'm still waiting on a few.)

Personally, I wouldn't talk to either AI or The Hope about relationships. AI is brusque and a few years ago when I was licking my wounds after losing a job offer, she kind of laughed and said "wow, you're really worked up about that aren't you?" which I thought was really insensitive. I didn't contact her for a long time after that. I can't imagine talking to her about someone I'm pining after. With The Hope, because I like a lot of detail in my relationship readings, I don't think she'd be able to do that for me. But if that's not what you want, she could be the right psychic for you.

For short term contact, I like Purple Mystic1 on Keen. When I'm going bat-sh1t because I'm waiting on someone to return my call I know I can call her and get insight into whether I'll hear back and when. No one is perfect, but she gets it pretty good for me. I wouldn't call her for love because when I've talked to her about relationships, she points out the obvious. "He's really busy" well, no duh, I was wondering why he seems distracted and of course, he must be busy.

For random insight, the best I've ever gotten was with Samantha's Insight the first time I called her. I asked "what do you see for career?" and she said she saw me going to Texas in June of that year. I was like, WTF, I'm never going to Texas, but sure enough in June of that year I went to Texas for an interview (the job would be based in my city but the organization's HQ was in Texas). I've called her a few times since then, hoping for another insight like that, but all her readings have been garbage for me. If anything, it goes to show you really can't know whether you're getting a good read or not even if you've gotten something amazing like that in the past.

For feelings and relationships, I like Queen of Cups. I have talked to her a few times for career, and she's terrible for that. Don't even bother. She really good for helping you see the other person's side and what they need from you. If you're able to take the step outside of your own hurt feelings (this is a huge challenge for me) she can help you understand your role in what's happening and what you can do to change things.

And, even though you didn't ask - try not to call too often. There are several psychics (Samantha's Insight is one of them) who assume familiarity with you when you're a "regular" and get kind of lazy in doing a read. The reading turns more into a bitch session/advice session rather than getting the information you're after.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 03:36:49 PM »
What type of insights are you looking for? Like the other commenters, I can make recommendations but not sure that they are the best fit to you. For me, I like outcome based and contact/timing readings for career, and feelings readings for love. So I lean towards clairvoyants for career and empaths for love.

I've read a lot with Aries Intuition as well, and while I believe she's very accurate, she will provide a different read than the Hope. When I've asked AI about career, she tunes in to the people involved if you ask about a specific company. For example, several years ago when I asked her about "How do you see things going with DNV?" she immediately tuned in on a contact I had made there. She said, "I see a tall blond man with fine features, he's interested in you professionally." This was TRUE, my contact was exactly as she described and was interested in my professionally. But I DID NOT GET A JOB with him. I've also asked AI for a general read on career, and she's said things like "I see a 5 or a 6 and there's a woman you will meet" which was true, I met a woman at a networking event in June of that year but it didn't lead to anything job-wise. AI was on point in many ways but the outcome may have been too far out for her to see. With the Hope, I wanted to do an outcomes based reading, but she needed some detail about me, my job, what's going on around me (and of course it's complicated so I won't go into it here) and then she was able to go with it. She was quick, terse (if you like someone who's going to run on with details like AI, The Hope is not for you), but I think her predictions may bear fruit (I'm still waiting on a few.)

Personally, I wouldn't talk to either AI or The Hope about relationships. AI is brusque and a few years ago when I was licking my wounds after losing a job offer, she kind of laughed and said "wow, you're really worked up about that aren't you?" which I thought was really insensitive. I didn't contact her for a long time after that. I can't imagine talking to her about someone I'm pining after. With The Hope, because I like a lot of detail in my relationship readings, I don't think she'd be able to do that for me. But if that's not what you want, she could be the right psychic for you.

For short term contact, I like Purple Mystic1 on Keen. When I'm going bat-sh1t because I'm waiting on someone to return my call I know I can call her and get insight into whether I'll hear back and when. No one is perfect, but she gets it pretty good for me. I wouldn't call her for love because when I've talked to her about relationships, she points out the obvious. "He's really busy" well, no duh, I was wondering why he seems distracted and of course, he must be busy.

For random insight, the best I've ever gotten was with Samantha's Insight the first time I called her. I asked "what do you see for career?" and she said she saw me going to Texas in June of that year. I was like, WTF, I'm never going to Texas, but sure enough in June of that year I went to Texas for an interview (the job would be based in my city but the organization's HQ was in Texas). I've called her a few times since then, hoping for another insight like that, but all her readings have been garbage for me. If anything, it goes to show you really can't know whether you're getting a good read or not even if you've gotten something amazing like that in the past.

For feelings and relationships, I like Queen of Cups. I have talked to her a few times for career, and she's terrible for that. Don't even bother. She really good for helping you see the other person's side and what they need from you. If you're able to take the step outside of your own hurt feelings (this is a huge challenge for me) she can help you understand your role in what's happening and what you can do to change things.

And, even though you didn't ask - try not to call too often. There are several psychics (Samantha's Insight is one of them) who assume familiarity with you when you're a "regular" and get kind of lazy in doing a read. The reading turns more into a bitch session/advice session rather than getting the information you're after.

I've heard this alot about Aries. That she gets all of the detail right but the prediction doesn't happen, or it happens in a twisted way she didn't see. Perhaps she can be a little like QOC where she's best for the "right now". However, I was a little unimpressed with QOC because I found her too vague. She gave me the "he can't commit but there's a friendship there", that seems to be said often on this board by her. Although, she appears to be good at picking up people around people.

I agree with others that Kisha is good on email and gets to the point. I haven't tried her on the phone, but she cuts to the basics and if you're asking about a situation, she gives advice to try and help make the situation better and stronger. I'd say that QOC and AI are probably best for the here and now, then.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 05:01:14 PM »
I thought this was a really good assessment of QoC, but terrible about career is an understatement. :-*

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 05:14:39 PM »
I thought this was a really good assessment of QoC, but terrible about career is an understatement. :-*

Yes but she also recently mixed up energies for me.  Asked for a read about one person but very clearly she was reading another's feelings.

anything