Author Topic: Advice to new users:  (Read 4781 times)

Offline star1

Re: Advice to new users:
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 05:15:36 PM »
Star - sorry for picking your post apart - but I respectfully disagree on just a few things ;)

Yep. It's something we all do, using a reader that's been raved about to us. Every reader I've been recommended so far by people I've been underwhelmed by (apart from Aries Intuition, who was decent). Talking of Aries, because there are so many comments on here saying how she validated well but nothing came true, it automatically puts a panic alarm in my brain and that's when people on here begin to panic and call other readers up. It's one huge slippery slope.

Also, because there is free will and rarely do predictions come through (when involving other people)<--I get this is a general statement but actually most of my predictions have come true (eerily) - but typically the ones I have seen that havent (at least what Ive seen on this board) had to do with a POI. Some predictions come true - its usually the "outcome" that typically doesnt. Also not everyone believes in free will - I believe in both free-will and pre-destiny., I just don't see the point of readings, because you're spending money to ask for a gamble on if the ex will come back.<--I get ya, but not everyone is calling about an ex. I did at one time. Now I was calling about someone new. The point of readings for me is basically a couple things - 1) To get entertained, and 2) I did use it to calm anxiety (not the best use but Im being honest) Timescales extend, excuses made, before you know it - your ex is happily married. When I get over my calling addiction, I'll never use readings apart from what I was brought up to use them for - speaking to mediums who bring in deceased loved ones, because there's no point in having readings if the future can change constantly.<-- This is definitely your belief - and you are entitled to that and I respect that! BUT I believe in pre-destiny as well. And I surely dont want to speak to dead people (dead loved ones rather. Well now if they speak to me than I have no choice lol). I dont think that psychic skills should be limited to just that when there are actual things that have happened through the clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc. You wouldn't place a bet in a bettings shop if the scenario/bet was constantly changing, as you know you'd never win.

Rarely do things pan out the way a reader sees them, and when people write "they were right, but years out with another person" - is that good enough?<-- I think so. It was a prediction. The scenario played out. It may not be with the current person, but what happened happened. Most of the time, it's so generic. <--Sometimes readers predict things and they do happen to be out with timings, but on the same person, which isn't their fault. They aren't God, and there's no sense of timing in the spirit world. I struggle to understand though readers mixing up energies. I believe our energies all are different like we are as people. They rarely rarely mix up your grandparents or your deceased Father for your Uncle. Almost all mediums are able to distinguish which family member in the spirit world is which. So they'll pick up your grandparent on Mother's side or Father's side. They can pick up on a "Mother" or "Father" energy. Why do they mix up someone who you are closely connected to now, with someone else way down the line? Some people might think I have unrealistic expectations of readers, but I disagree. Readers claim to be "psychic", so should be able to pick these things up. In Yona's case I can understand why she mixes people up and gets things slightly differed because she is not psychic, and is solely a fortune teller<-- I want to know what the difference is between a fortune teller and psychic. Fortune tellers often have a negative connotation - for people who only see the future - where psychics can give you more than just the future - maybe insights that will help you on your life path (this is typically what Yona does). I've seen a medium in person who trained at the Arthur Findlay College, and she got everything spot on about an ex (which was negative). No mix ups, no "happened, but years out with another person". I think truly gifted mediums can read individual energies with no mix ups.

That's fair enough. That's your experience and belief. If there is destiny, all of these exes would come back one way or another, or most things would come to pass. Everyone's is different and I haven't had a thing come to pass.

Funny enough the ex that I was pining over for 4 years came back. I let him go 2 years ago, blocked him from everything and there he was - he popped up randomly in my email (forgot to block that part!).

I think readers say exes come back because they typically do! But almost NEVER in the way we want/wanted.

In my experience, I've never had an ex come back apart from guys who keep trying to get into bed with you and think that they can charm you, so contact you once in a blue moon, or guys you were seeing but nothing serious. The serious ones - nada. You seem to be one of the lucky ones on here who has predictions come to pass, and if I were in your shoes, I'd probably also believe in pre-destined events.

I've also never had an ex come back, whether I wanted them to or not.  Just annoying guys who cant take no for an answer.

Typical, lol.  ;D

anything