Author Topic: Irishdonna  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Irishdonna
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »
I didn't see her own thread, so does anyone have any opinion of her? TIA

Offline sawthelight

Re: Irishdonna
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 10:18:50 PM »
She was dead wrong for me

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 11:24:22 PM »
She’s been pretty good for me for the past year. I don’t call her often but when I do, she’s usually spot on

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 01:20:04 AM »
She’s been pretty good for me for the past year. I don’t call her often but when I do, she’s usually spot on

What are her strengths? Present? Future? Timing? It seemed too good to be true, but she hit some details out of the park for present.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 01:29:18 AM »

What are her strengths? Present? Future? Timing? It seemed too good to be true, but she hit some details out of the park for present.

Present is usually accurate for me. As far as predictions go, she was one of the only to tell me I wouldn’t reconcile with my ex from last year. I don’t normally ask for timelines anymore because they never come to pass. You can pm me if you want specifics

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 01:31:48 AM »
Thanks. I'll do that.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 01:56:26 AM »
I would like to give her a try.  When is the best time to catch her on?  I don't like to arrange a call because I hate it when the call come in and I am not able to pick up.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 02:03:12 AM »
I would like to give her a try.  When is the best time to catch her on?  I don't like to arrange a call because I hate it when the call come in and I am not able to pick up.

She doesn’t have a set schedule from what I’ve seen. Normally when I catch her, there’s always a small line. I’ve never tried to email asking for her schedule but that may be worth a shot

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 02:34:07 AM »
I read with her a lot and none of her predictions ever came throgh

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 02:37:48 AM »
Thanks everyone. I appreciate everyone's feedback, good or bad. I already read with her, so we'll see what happens over the next couple months and update. She's not too pricey, so i didn't go over budget. Yay me. Lol

Offline psychicaddict22

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 03:38:51 AM »
I read with her a lot last year and nothing happened. She knows how to hit on small things so she does have a gift to a degree, but overall she was proven to be completely wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 04:02:05 PM »
I read with her a lot last year and nothing happened. She knows how to hit on small things so she does have a gift to a degree, but overall she was proven to be completely wrong.

yea she only hit on small things for me too..overall outcome, very wrong...she saw marriage LOL and we don't even speak anymore.

Offline Member5

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 12:01:45 AM »

yea she only hit on small things for me too..overall outcome, very wrong...she saw marriage LOL and we don't even speak anymore.

Omg she told me my POI was going to propose too. We don’t talk anymore either and he’s dating someone else now. She got a few tiny off the Wall things correct but none of them had much to do with me or him to be honest.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 05:30:45 PM »
she was horrible for me. Got all the present information wrong. Very nice lady and she tries hard to explain what the cards mean but wrong is wrong. Another 5.0 reader that disappointed me.

anything