Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28421 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2021, 10:12:01 PM »
I am fairly new to this forum but have been reading posts on here for months. Finally happy to be able to contribute, as have read with many readers on Keen (and other sites too) and would love share some of the stories .... Have read with Rosedreams three times so far and she has definitely gotten things right.
For instance, I asked whether I was going to like my new place and she basically said no and that I was not going to live there for long - it was a disaster and I moved out after less than three weeks.
Then, she got some things right about my POI - about his complicated ex and him not being completely over her (it was a very long term relationship), about him not being ready to make commitment promises.
She also predicted I would not get a full time job until June (this was in Jan and I didn't want to believe it and it's already end of April and still not in full time employment so it is likely she was right there too, but will update on here if I am working in June...).
I also like her attitude as some readers I have read with were unnecessarily rude/unhelpful. She sounds nice and I appreciate that she didn't sugarcoat anything for me.
She also predicted she saw me moving in with a man (said she didn't know whether my current POI or someone else) by the end of the year so will try and update on here as well...

Offline starGazer

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2021, 06:55:40 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently? I took a long break and seems she hasn’t been online in a while

anything