Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28409 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2020, 05:28:48 PM »
She’s good for the first couple of reads but as soon as she remembers you forget it, you won’t be getting fresh readings anymore. In terms of predictions, nothing she’s ever predicted has come to pass for me, she’s just accurate on the present

Offline starGazer

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2020, 10:19:37 PM »
She’s good for the first couple of reads but as soon as she remembers you forget it, you won’t be getting fresh readings anymore. In terms of predictions, nothing she’s ever predicted has come to pass for me, she’s just accurate on the present
^ this
I have found myself reading less with her because she remembers me and I don’t feel like I’m getting a fresh read

Offline SarahM

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2020, 12:22:29 AM »
^ this
I have found myself reading less with her because she remembers me and I don’t feel like I’m getting a fresh read

Yes I’ve had this problem with multiple readers.. it’s like the more you read with them the lazier they get.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2020, 07:57:03 PM »
I read with her a couple of months ago for a specific POI but she also gave a new man coming in July/August timeframe.

She isn't very descriptive in describing what my poi feels and tells me very generic stuffs like "he's more introverted than he leads on" and stuff.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2020, 02:48:07 AM »
I read with her last month and I believe she is a real empath. She picked up feelings and emotions incredibly well. It was kind of scary, but in a good way. She gave me a prediction for November so I'll update if she ends up being right or not!

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2020, 02:33:27 AM »
I actually have come to really like her. When you speak to her, sometimes she speaks what feels so casually like talking to a friend, but all of the things she has told me about his emotional state, etc have been validated to the tee. Some situations seem like common sense but I've never given her details to feed her. I would call and be like 'what's going on with x" and she would always tell me things that he later stated verbatim.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2020, 03:59:38 AM »
I actually have come to really like her. When you speak to her, sometimes she speaks what feels so casually like talking to a friend, but all of the things she has told me about his emotional state, etc have been validated to the tee. Some situations seem like common sense but I've never given her details to feed her. I would call and be like 'what's going on with x" and she would always tell me things that he later stated verbatim.

Ive read with her twice. The first time I was so impressed. She was accurate with past and present.
She was great at describing my poi personality. When I tried reading with her the second time, I was dissapointed. She was basically repeating the things she told me during my first reading. I feel like she had taken notes during the first reading and was reading from them.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »
I read with her a couple of months ago for a specific POI but she also gave a new man coming in July/August timeframe.

She isn't very descriptive in describing what my poi feels and tells me very generic stuffs like "he's more introverted than he leads on" and stuff.

Predictions came to pass, met the new man.

But POIs are kind of gone now from my life :/

Offline SarahM

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2020, 03:47:55 AM »

Ive read with her twice. The first time I was so impressed. She was accurate with past and present.
She was great at describing my poi personality. When I tried reading with her the second time, I was dissapointed. She was basically repeating the things she told me during my first reading. I feel like she had taken notes during the first reading and was reading from them.

Yes!! That’s exactly what happened with me as well. I hate when they take notes  >:(

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
I’ve been reading with her recently and I really like her. I don’t hold her to predictions (seem unlikely) but she’s pretty good at reading the present and POI.

I used to read with her a few years ago about a previous POI and while her predictions didn’t really pan out in terms of timing, she was very good at describing the guy and how he felt about me - which he had later validated.

Offline Bella728

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2021, 04:52:35 PM »
Nothing she said ever come passed for me.  I had about 4 readings with her on love relationship.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2021, 02:56:28 AM »
I also agree that once rosedreams remembers you, you will most likely keep getting the same reading after the first couple of readings. She was very accurate on me and my poi in september and with picking up his feelings and when I asked about if we would travel to see each other again she said "whoever is the younger one of you two will be traveling to the other person and meeting the family." That happened... I traveled to see my poi and he had me meet his family during that trip. She did not however pick up on the recent break up. And the past couple of readings have just been the same thing repeated... but she could still be right about how things will play out.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2021, 04:29:21 AM »
I also agree that once rosedreams remembers you, you will most likely keep getting the same reading after the first couple of readings. She was very accurate on me and my poi in september and with picking up his feelings and when I asked about if we would travel to see each other again she said "whoever is the younger one of you two will be traveling to the other person and meeting the family." That happened... I traveled to see my poi and he had me meet his family during that trip. She did not however pick up on the recent break up. And the past couple of readings have just been the same thing repeated... but she could still be right about how things will play out.

She’s definitely has a gift. It’s just, once she remembers you, it’s game over cause it’ll just be a repetition of previous readings.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2021, 12:48:24 PM »
Update- her predictions did not pan our or even come close to it...

I do still think she’s good for present but agree with the comments that once I started calling frequently, the readings began feeling inauthentic

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2021, 05:52:57 PM »
Have you read with Rosedreams recently?

Something else Rosedreams told me was just validated about a third party ugh. I thought she was reading it wrong. POI told me himself last night. She is definitely psychic - at least for me

anything