Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28287 times)

Offline tacobelle914

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 01:40:15 PM »
Hey guys, just thought I'd give my humble opinion here... if anyone else has a different perspective to offer I'd love to hear it!

I recently read with RoseDreams. The first time, I called her. I can't remember where, but I heard she was good and I had a good gut feeling about her.
When we spoke, I do feel like we connected... though not everything she said is what I wanted to hear! I've seen another user say she is an embellisher, but this was not my experience at all.

To give you a little context, she said that my POI is not ready, though he does care, and if I let him take the reigns things will progress very SLOWLY but smoothly - however, me taking a more proactive role could cause him to go into hermit mode.

Well, I called him out on something and he did go into hermit mode, right on cue! I can't help myself lol...

Anyway, after he went *poof* I contacted her again. This was a much more optimistic reading, but it was looking at short-term outcomes given the situation. This reading was yesterday... in 1-2 weeks we shall see if her prediction comes to pass.

Add on: I also read with Mother Dove yesterday, and her reading lines up with RoseDreams to a scary extent. They both picked up that he is avoidant, among other things I did not disclose. Both were fairly optimistic but not to an unrealistic extent, and both mentioned that I will have to focus on myself and not him for the time being.

However, I received a negative reading from NicoleListens ... at the time it seemed accurate, but looking at how many people get negative readings from her I kind of wonder whether this is her shtick (after all, if we are being honest a lot of people are looking for someone to tell them to just let go so they don't have to feel hurt anymore... and a lot of us NEED to just walk away regardless). I was also most upset when I reached out to her, so if she is emphatic she could have been influenced by that heavy energy. She could also just be right... interested to know your thoughts!

I've decided to detach myself from the situation and not get any readings for a while, to see how everything plays out naturally.

If anyone is interested, I can let you know how everything pans out after the Holidays.

For now, I would say that I felt a good connection with RoseDreams and think she is a genuine person, regardless of how things come to pass.

Hey guys,

Just following up. RoseDreams was correct about contact and his pacing. He is back, and a slow mover, but we are happy at the moment so no complaints. :P
Good that what she said come to pass. But if I said the same thing to everyone like 1 out of 50 I gonna get at least one right lol.

I can see that being right means a lot to you.

I'm not posting about statistics, just my experience for those who have requested a follow up. :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 02:51:23 AM »
I just read with her she seems in line with other big money Advisors

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 08:32:44 PM »
I just read with her she seems in line with other big money Advisors

Hi kdspirited, I am wondering what you mean by that?
In a good or bad way?
Do you feel she connected with you or not so much?

Interested to know your experience. :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2019, 02:04:59 AM »
In a good way because they aligned with Mattie, cookie Gaylene etc. but my predictions are so far out till this summer so cant say for sure if she is right or wrong

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2019, 02:18:36 PM »
In a good way because they aligned with Mattie, cookie Gaylene etc. but my predictions are so far out till this summer so cant say for sure if she is right or wrong
Thanks, good to know!
Hoping for a positive outcome in whatever your situation is. :)

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2019, 02:33:16 AM »
I read with her she picked up on things quite accurately her predictions are pending so we will wait and see what happens but I was impressed

Her reading and predictions were in line with all the "big"ones Mattie Effie etc.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2019, 05:22:07 AM »
I just spoke to her. She didn’t really stand out for any reason to me. Her predictions are in line with literally every other psychic I’ve spoken to, and I think it’s probably time I just stop and wait for something to happen.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2019, 05:27:52 AM »
I just spoke to her. She didn’t really stand out for any reason to me. Her predictions are in line with literally every other psychic I’ve spoken to, and I think it’s probably time I just stop and wait for something to happen.

I liked her and she picked up a few details for me that were more specific than I expected - but not super specific - but I enjoyed my read with her. She also said same thing to me as far as outcome and timing that a number of others have. But noooooo for me I had to go and call more and “make sure” so now ended up with others giving me negative outcomes (but with no specific info and / or no info I could be sure wasn’t a cold read technique). So I would say yes, try to take comfort in the same outcomes you’ve already received! I am trying to!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2019, 05:50:14 AM »
I hope I didn’t cause you to call more! She may be right ? Was she all positive about your situation? I think maybe I’m just negative or afraid of being let down, so I assume all flowery readings are bullshit. Who did you speak to that gave you a negative outcome? I haven’t had one yet, even QOC was nice yesterday, when generally she’s quite the opposite with me lol. I speak to Chanel Bader in an hour and then I’m done, I think

Offline flora0250

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2019, 06:04:47 AM »
I hope I didn’t cause you to call more! She may be right ? Was she all positive about your situation? I think maybe I’m just negative or afraid of being let down, so I assume all flowery readings are bullshit. Who did you speak to that gave you a negative outcome? I haven’t had one yet, even QOC was nice yesterday, when generally she’s quite the opposite with me lol. I speak to Chanel Bader in an hour and then I’m done, I think

Haha no no you didn’t - but since I was doing this and it related and I didn’t want you to go through what I’m doing that’s why I said that :) I actually just posted in the vent section about my negative read experiences and some about my positive reads and why I trust those few that for me personally have given me enough specific info without my asking anything or feeding anything that I felt like I could trust them. So when I look back at it that way logically it’s easier for me to let go of my anxiety about it.

But honestly? Really truly honestly I feel like in my deep intuition, I really really do believe this man cares about me. I think he’s going through a whole bunch of awful crap right now on a lot of levels and I feel actually really bad for him. I think when it’s all over he’ll have a decision to make as to whether or not he wants to contact me again or not. And that is just totally something I am letting go of. He may or may not reach back out - I have no control over it and it has to be up to him. It’s really all in his court as to what he’s going to want and I’m going to be okay either way I totally trust that to be true. And I am absolutely trying to put myself out there and open myself up to whatever the universe throws my way. But so far nada. So.... I don’t know. I’m focusing on my and being a parent and working my butt off at work and that’s about it! Lol :) Lots of hugs and good luck to you!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2019, 06:13:55 AM »
I can relate to this too. How long have you been out of contact? My boyfriend (or whatever he even is these days) and I have been back and forth since we were kids - 12 years. I know he loves me. But he is an active heroin addict. Not even a recovering one. He literally does heroin on a daily basis. So as badly as I love the guy, and I’m sure deep down somewhere he does love me, unfortunately if he isn’t willing to work on himself then there is nothing more I can do. It is heartbreaking. I wish I could force him to see what he’s doing to his life, but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. The fact I want him to get clean pushes him away. He thinks I’m controlling him, which I believe is probably normal for somebody with an addiction, trying to get rid of whatever is interrupting their high. But like you, I will continue to focus on my kids and work, and try not to take things personally.

Hugs to you too xx

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2019, 01:46:04 PM »
I can relate to this too. How long have you been out of contact? My boyfriend (or whatever he even is these days) and I have been back and forth since we were kids - 12 years. I know he loves me. But he is an active heroin addict. Not even a recovering one. He literally does heroin on a daily basis. So as badly as I love the guy, and I’m sure deep down somewhere he does love me, unfortunately if he isn’t willing to work on himself then there is nothing more I can do. It is heartbreaking. I wish I could force him to see what he’s doing to his life, but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. The fact I want him to get clean pushes him away. He thinks I’m controlling him, which I believe is probably normal for somebody with an addiction, trying to get rid of whatever is interrupting their high. But like you, I will continue to focus on my kids and work, and try not to take things personally.

Hugs to you too xx

So sorry to hear this. My POI's son is a recovering heroin addict. He's been ok recently, but it's been a 5 year rollercoaster ride. In fact, the codependency is the reason our relationship ended. Addiction affects everyone involved. It's heartbreaking, but explains why no one can predict what's going to happen. Addiction is completely unpredictable. ((Hugs))

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 07:49:26 PM »
I've spoken to Rosedreams many times.  She was helping me a lot with an ex.  She is definitely psychic and picked up on a lot of things very well.  For me, she was good at reading the recent past, current and very near future (like a week or two out).  Anything too far out was I kinda just ignored.  She is super sweet and does not sugar coat.  For this ex she told me to just let it go for now and keep living my life and he'll be back around this summer.  I'm not completely sure if I really want him back but I am curious to see if it happens.  Given our situation, it does definitely seem possible though so I never took it as her feeding me fairy tales.  She's not like that.

She is on my faves list actually because I really like her.  I'll wait to see what happens with the ex before I call her again but she really was super helpful to me and very accurate in what she picked up especially with the short term predictions.  I've never held her to exact timing and she never claimed to be good at it either.

I recommend her to others.  She's a good one.  No psychic is 100% though so even though she is good for me maybe she wont be for someone else but her rate is reasonable so she is worth a try IMO.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 01:40:20 PM »
I've spoken to Rosedreams many times.  She was helping me a lot with an ex.  She is definitely psychic and picked up on a lot of things very well.  For me, she was good at reading the recent past, current and very near future (like a week or two out).  Anything too far out was I kinda just ignored.  She is super sweet and does not sugar coat.  For this ex she told me to just let it go for now and keep living my life and he'll be back around this summer.  I'm not completely sure if I really want him back but I am curious to see if it happens.  Given our situation, it does definitely seem possible though so I never took it as her feeding me fairy tales.  She's not like that.

She is on my faves list actually because I really like her.  I'll wait to see what happens with the ex before I call her again but she really was super helpful to me and very accurate in what she picked up especially with the short term predictions.  I've never held her to exact timing and she never claimed to be good at it either.

I recommend her to others.  She's a good one.  No psychic is 100% though so even though she is good for me maybe she wont be for someone else but her rate is reasonable so she is worth a try IMO.

I agree - she definitely has a great ability, and in my experience will help you tap into your own intuition/inner guidance as well.

So far she has been correct on her bigger predictions, though the timing might not always be exact. :)

anything