Author Topic: Olu Elegun  (Read 2272 times)

Offline tpr123

Olu Elegun
« on: October 20, 2019, 04:16:43 PM »
Anyone?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Olu Elegun
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 02:30:45 PM »
and any updates on this reader? only found two mentions on this forum, seemed like he was accurate for people, but with yes/no questions, would be great if anyone could share their experience on here :)  ...

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:44:34 PM »
OK so I called him myself ... was doing really well NOT calling any readers for like 2-3 months, apart from calling a reader for timeframes on a couple of occasions, but have been feeling really down lately and needed to speak with someone to give me hope... ;D
Only spoke with him for 8 mins, but he was very friendly, he seems to only do tarot tho ... asked about my POI, he said that he sees it as way too much work and asked if that is something I am willing to do, not really tying to put me off, but also sounded like he wasn't too sure this was a relationship worth wasting my energy on ... mentioned that we need better communication, which is true - who doesn't... but me and poi have worked on this a lot and come a long way, but he is just way TOO busy with his job that I no longer feel like this is sustainable   .... then we also talked about me meeting someone else, he described someone whose energy is around me already or it must be super close (like less than a month away), spoke about him being highly intelligent and family oriented, someone very intellectual (I generally tend to go for men who are highly intelligent, it is a massive turn on for me, so this could be true, it also describers my current POI tho..). Said that before end of the year, I will have received a very good job offer (full time, now I am part time only). This also makes sense, as I have had an injury and need a surgery asap, the recovery will take a while and overall I won't be ready for full time before January anyway ... let's see if someone new is in my life before end of next month ....

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 04:20:44 PM »
Thank you! My reading with him was very short so even if he was incorrect, I wouldn’t have wasted much money, but will message on here if I end up meeting this amazing person in September :D