Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28124 times)

Offline 852712

ROSEDREAMS
« on: November 05, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
Any opinions on her? Debating on reading with her or not.

Offline Yt5587

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 02:36:09 AM »
Very very good. She knew a lot. Prediction is end of December. Very sweet too

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:17:14 AM »
Picks up on present stuff very well, good empath, gives good details, not just general stuff. Not sure about predictions...will have to wait and see.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 03:38:12 PM »
Hey guys, just thought I'd give my humble opinion here... if anyone else has a different perspective to offer I'd love to hear it!

I recently read with RoseDreams. The first time, I called her. I can't remember where, but I heard she was good and I had a good gut feeling about her.
When we spoke, I do feel like we connected... though not everything she said is what I wanted to hear! I've seen another user say she is an embellisher, but this was not my experience at all.

To give you a little context, she said that my POI is not ready, though he does care, and if I let him take the reigns things will progress very SLOWLY but smoothly - however, me taking a more proactive role could cause him to go into hermit mode.

Well, I called him out on something and he did go into hermit mode, right on cue! I can't help myself lol...

Anyway, after he went *poof* I contacted her again. This was a much more optimistic reading, but it was looking at short-term outcomes given the situation. This reading was yesterday... in 1-2 weeks we shall see if her prediction comes to pass.

Add on: I also read with Mother Dove yesterday, and her reading lines up with RoseDreams to a scary extent. They both picked up that he is avoidant, among other things I did not disclose. Both were fairly optimistic but not to an unrealistic extent, and both mentioned that I will have to focus on myself and not him for the time being.

However, I received a negative reading from NicoleListens ... at the time it seemed accurate, but looking at how many people get negative readings from her I kind of wonder whether this is her shtick (after all, if we are being honest a lot of people are looking for someone to tell them to just let go so they don't have to feel hurt anymore... and a lot of us NEED to just walk away regardless). I was also most upset when I reached out to her, so if she is emphatic she could have been influenced by that heavy energy. She could also just be right... interested to know your thoughts!

I've decided to detach myself from the situation and not get any readings for a while, to see how everything plays out naturally.

If anyone is interested, I can let you know how everything pans out after the Holidays.

For now, I would say that I felt a good connection with RoseDreams and think she is a genuine person, regardless of how things come to pass.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »
Hi tacobelle! Wish you the best with your readings. Keep us posted.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 05:34:27 PM »
Rosedreams was very realistic for me as well, definitely not a sugar coater. She actually got a lot of things in detail with what is going on, no info from me. Her and Divine Love’s readings were very similar. I even asked Divine if she knew Rosedreams bc I was skeptical lol but she said she didn’t know her, yes keep us posted!!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 07:54:46 PM »
I had a reading with her, it was pretty accurate. I don't know how she is when it comes to predictions...mine hasn't happened yet and it won't for a while.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 10:21:31 PM »
I tried her years ago, she was wrong on most things she told me

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 11:13:16 PM »
Hey guys, just thought I'd give my humble opinion here... if anyone else has a different perspective to offer I'd love to hear it!

I recently read with RoseDreams. The first time, I called her. I can't remember where, but I heard she was good and I had a good gut feeling about her.
When we spoke, I do feel like we connected... though not everything she said is what I wanted to hear! I've seen another user say she is an embellisher, but this was not my experience at all.

To give you a little context, she said that my POI is not ready, though he does care, and if I let him take the reigns things will progress very SLOWLY but smoothly - however, me taking a more proactive role could cause him to go into hermit mode.

Well, I called him out on something and he did go into hermit mode, right on cue! I can't help myself lol...

Anyway, after he went *poof* I contacted her again. This was a much more optimistic reading, but it was looking at short-term outcomes given the situation. This reading was yesterday... in 1-2 weeks we shall see if her prediction comes to pass.

Add on: I also read with Mother Dove yesterday, and her reading lines up with RoseDreams to a scary extent. They both picked up that he is avoidant, among other things I did not disclose. Both were fairly optimistic but not to an unrealistic extent, and both mentioned that I will have to focus on myself and not him for the time being.

However, I received a negative reading from NicoleListens ... at the time it seemed accurate, but looking at how many people get negative readings from her I kind of wonder whether this is her shtick (after all, if we are being honest a lot of people are looking for someone to tell them to just let go so they don't have to feel hurt anymore... and a lot of us NEED to just walk away regardless). I was also most upset when I reached out to her, so if she is emphatic she could have been influenced by that heavy energy. She could also just be right... interested to know your thoughts!

I've decided to detach myself from the situation and not get any readings for a while, to see how everything plays out naturally.

If anyone is interested, I can let you know how everything pans out after the Holidays.

For now, I would say that I felt a good connection with RoseDreams and think she is a genuine person, regardless of how things come to pass.
I remember this Lady I used to read with her said she said the same thing to me too. It will go very slow, dead wrong poi was not into me anymore that why he keep on ghosting me.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 03:41:40 AM »
Psychic girls: I'm sorry that was the case for you.
There was a little more to her reading than him being slow moving, but I am going forward with my life regardless of him or what he says/does. As far as I'm concerned right now, having interest isn't enough if it isn't acted upon. Outside of that, if predictions are meant to come to pass they will, and I will update you all!

Sawthelight: Do you mind if I ask what your reading was about?
Was it relationship related or was it more general?
You say she was wrong on most things... do you mean major or minor predictions (or both?)
I don't mean to bombard you with questions, and if you're not comfortable with answering that's cool too.
I'm just interested to know more specifically the strengths and weaknesses you observed about her reading and predictions. :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 03:47:51 PM »
She picked up on a personality trait of POI which is spot on and I could validate that. She also said how POI sees me and that is also true, I could validate that.

All in all, I thought her reading was one of the most accurate readings I got.

Again, waiting on predictions but I don't put a lot of faith in predictions, I never have.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
She picked up on a personality trait of POI which is spot on and I could validate that. She also said how POI sees me and that is also true, I could validate that.

All in all, I thought her reading was one of the most accurate readings I got.

Again, waiting on predictions but I don't put a lot of faith in predictions, I never have.

Me neither, my goal now is to stop resistance of the situation I desire and trust in divine timing. The hardest part is to let go and trust imo

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 04:07:57 PM »
Psychic girls: I'm sorry that was the case for you.
There was a little more to her reading than him being slow moving, but I am going forward with my life regardless of him or what he says/does. As far as I'm concerned right now, having interest isn't enough if it isn't acted upon. Outside of that, if predictions are meant to come to pass they will, and I will update you all!

Sawthelight: Do you mind if I ask what your reading was about?
Was it relationship related or was it more general?
You say she was wrong on most things... do you mean major or minor predictions (or both?)
I don't mean to bombard you with questions, and if you're not comfortable with answering that's cool too.
I'm just interested to know more specifically the strengths and weaknesses you observed about her reading and predictions. :)

my reading with her was about a relationship...and she said some bizarre things about POI that I know weren't true.  She also switched outcomes on me (I tried her twice)..first reading was negative, second positive. 

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 08:58:57 PM »

Hey guys,

Just following up. RoseDreams was correct about contact and his pacing. He is back, and a slow mover, but we are happy at the moment so no complaints. :P

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 07:19:22 AM »

Hey guys,

Just following up. RoseDreams was correct about contact and his pacing. He is back, and a slow mover, but we are happy at the moment so no complaints. :P
Good that what she said come to pass. But if I said the same thing to everyone like 1 out of 50 I gonna get at least one right lol.