Author Topic: For those whose anxiety is propelling them to call  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Snow-white8

For those whose anxiety is propelling them to call
« on: February 03, 2019, 07:47:02 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I've struggled with allowing myself to give my power away to psychic readings, men, etc for years.  There are periods in my life where I've gone awhile without a reading but sometimes you do go through a phase where dealing with uncertainty, wanting closure, wanting a reunion, wanting validation can get the better of you and you compromise your bank account.  Then I feel it can be an endless cycle where you can feel guilt or shame or self hate for spending so much and that it just makes you feel worse so you say "screw it" and keep calling more.   I feel like we can all empathize with each other as we're all on this board for a reason.  I've read many posts about helping each other out, and I love that.  Some insights I've been having and stuff I've come across that really just hit me that could help others I'd love to share.   If the reason you're calling is about an ex, poi, etc.  and if you really want to practice self love and stop wasting your emotional, and financial resources trying to figure him out... try saying to yourself, and really letting it sink in...

I CHOOSE MYSELF!!! And see what follows, see what thoughts and urges follow...

At our core I believe we all just want to be chosen.  But as we all know, your thoughts and beliefs are reflected back to you.  I feel like when I say "I choose myself" that leaning forward energy of trying to find stuff out whether its thoughts, feelings, or outcome, immediately pulls me back and I lean back and sit with my own energy.  It helps to put the focus back on myself and MY LIFE which I’m probably neglecting in some areas because I'm seeking love elsewhere. Its also sometimes easier to call then to stop denying the work I need to do.  I know how hard it can be, but I think its the little things we do, and really living with positive intention that can help us all feel more fulfilled within ourself to help us heal and trust ourselves and the universe more :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its all about focusing only on ourselves.  But when you put your energy onto things that are somewhat unhealthy, like a man who has hurt you, who isn't showing up for you, thats when you are neglecting yourself and your purpose, living your life in a fulfilling way that can include helping others too.  They say its impossible to feel bad when you are serving, and doing something for others.  Giving back with my time and attention has always helped me reconnect with my soul in a positive way and keeps me in a healthier state of mind.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:16:27 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline dascallie

Re: For those whose anxiety is propelling them to call
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 07:50:16 PM »
Beautiful wise words. Many thanks xoxox

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 09:39:10 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I've struggled with allowing myself to give my power away to psychic readings, men, etc for years.  There are periods in my life where I've gone awhile without a reading but sometimes you do go through a phase where dealing with uncertainty, wanting closure, wanting a reunion, wanting validation can get the better of you and you compromise your bank account.  Then I feel it can be an endless cycle where you can feel guilt or shame or self hate for spending so much and that it just makes you feel worse so you say "screw it" and keep calling more.   I feel like we can all empathize with each other as we're all on this board for a reason.  I've read many posts about helping each other out, and I love that.  Some insights I've been having and stuff I've come across that really just hit me that could help others I'd love to share.   If the reason you're calling is about an ex, poi, etc.  and if you really want to practice self love and stop wasting your emotional, and financial resources trying to figure him out... try saying to yourself, and really letting it sink in...

I CHOOSE MYSELF!!! And see what follows, see what thoughts and urges follow...

At our core I believe we all just want to be chosen.  But as we all know, your thoughts and beliefs are reflected back to you.  I feel like when I say "I choose myself" that leaning forward energy of trying to find stuff out whether its thoughts, feelings, or outcome, immediately pulls me back and I lean back and sit with my own energy.  It helps to put the focus back on myself and MY LIFE which  I'm probably neglecting in some areas because I'm seeking love elsewhere. It also sometimes is easier to call then to stop denying the work I need to do.  I know how hard it can be, but I think its the little things we do, and really living with positive intention that can help us all feel more fulfilled within ourself to help us heal and trust ourselves and the universe more :)

Don't get my wrong, I don't think its all about focusing only on ourself.  But when you put your energy onto things that are somewhat unhealthy, like a man who has hurt you, who isn't showing up for you, thats when you are neglecting yourself and your purpose, living your life in a fulfilling way that can include helping others too.  They say its impossible to feel bad when you are serving, and doing something for others.  Giving back with my time and attention has always helped me reconnect with my soul in a positive way.
LOVE. I needed to see this right now : ) xx

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 12:53:14 AM »
Dascallie and Chelle9054 - happy you guys received this xoxoxo sending love!

Sorry I reread and I have some spelling/wrong word errors haha - I just wrote it really quickly bc I felt like it needed to come out.  Here for anyone that needs someone to talk to!

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 06:45:45 AM »
Truly thank you for this, Snow-white8!!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 05:18:09 PM »
Fyi there is a modify button that allows u to go back and edit ur posts. Just letting u know. Ive had to go back and grammar check at times. Somerimes i cant bother tho, like this time!! Lol

Gah thank you so much!! Haha I didn’t realize, I’d usually post and reread it and cringe a little wishing I had proofread first, lol - thanks no1daystar

Yaw Yaw - xoxox :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 02:42:45 AM »
Well now that u know, please dont be afraid to continue sharing!!

Will do :) xo

anything