Author Topic: Best on Bitwine  (Read 23340 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Best on Bitwine
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 05:08:55 PM »
Did u do a general read with her or asked a specific question?

I posted this yesterday on another thread but I'll put it here too.  I tried Autumn Rivers and she said a bunch of random things.  It was sort of like Mattie on CP with the randomness.  One thing she said was "a man will stop by unannounced this week and bring you a gift".   I thought it was interesting because it was in between Xmas and New Years and I thought this is plausible.  It took 2 weeks and 2 days but yesterday I got a text message "Hi, are you home? can I stop by and bring you a gift?", and then it happened.   It wasn't romantic, strictly platonic, but still an amazing hit!   I used to think Bitwine was crap!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »
I asked this in the other thread, she is online and I want to start chat, but I dont want to get the wrong one haha... is this her ?
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386622-autumnrivers

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 12:23:04 AM »
I asked this in the other thread, she is online and I want to start chat, but I dont want to get the wrong one haha... is this her ?
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386622-autumnrivers

Yes that's her! :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2019, 01:51:20 AM »
Holy shit, she is really, really good !!

Offline starrynight86

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2019, 01:18:42 PM »
I second Autumn Rivers, and she is such a good deal with the five questions for $10.  I’ve read with her twice, and though I’m waiting for predictions, I did ask a bit about what the guy was thinking. In the first reading she mentioned the guy I was asking about wants to “make some changes or see some changes first” and in his last text to me, he literally said “making the changes I need to”.

She did however mix up some energy, and at the beginning of the reading thought that he wouldn’t be coming back and mentioned sadness and anxiety over things which she thought was me and something I needed to work out, but later she said it was actually him and he needs to get over these things as the cards showed back up when I specifically asked questions about him. I really like that she was honest about having it backwards at first. It also speaks to the importance of a thorough reading.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2019, 06:17:09 PM »
Anyone have any updates on autumn rivers?

Offline aloha

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2019, 09:00:52 PM »
I haven't read with Autumn Rivers even though I'm tempted. The reason is because I have found readers on Bitwine that I connected well with. 

Offline mayflower

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »
Anyone read with Avia?
She will ask u to pick up the number from 1 to 3. I believe it is the tarot deck she prepared for reading. For me it is not bad. One of prediction came true but a few not happen like she said. But at least she is not scammer.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 07:19:24 PM »
She blocked me for some reason.

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2019, 08:28:17 AM »
I recently got a reading with magic song and she was nice. Waiting on the outcomes won’t be able to know if she’s accurate until next month. She seems to get the present though

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2019, 09:50:51 AM »
Regarding Avia, I believe she is a legit card reader but her big prediction never came to pass for me. She only got one smaller right. Her style wasn't very precise but not too vague either, I'd say something in-between.

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2019, 11:23:34 AM »
I definitely want to get in touch with Psychic Ann from Bitwine- my sister used her and said all predictions came to pass- however, I'm a little frustrated because I'm having trouble with my paypal and bitwine account not being linked to each other, so I havent been able to use it. But I hear she is IT!!!!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2019, 11:55:48 AM »
I definitely want to get in touch with Psychic Ann from Bitwine- my sister used her and said all predictions came to pass- however, I'm a little frustrated because I'm having trouble with my paypal and bitwine account not being linked to each other, so I havent been able to use it. But I hear she is IT!!!!

That’s because you can’t use a paypal account that is used by another Bitwine account or use more than one PayPal account with a Bitwine account. I think Ann takes unregistered callers though, so you can connect without logging in and there shouldn’t be an issue.

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2019, 10:29:14 PM »
Does psychic ann go by the truth? Because I couldn’t find her

Offline aloha

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
If you mean Miss Ann from Bitwine then this is her page.

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/41484-missann

anything