Author Topic: Best on Bitwine  (Read 23599 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: Best on Bitwine
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 01:20:05 AM »
Okay I gotta be honest , I’ve tried autumn rivers 3 times and I don’t feel I’m gettin the same experi nice as you guys .

The first time I asked general questions and I got answers but not in depth.
The next time I paid $20 for a general read and got about 15 lines and that was it
The third time I asked 5 questions for $10 and the answers I got didn’t seem fit my situation.

I give up , maybe she just doesn’t connect with me !

I can't ever find her online...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 06:24:02 PM »
Read with autumn rivers a couple of days ago and she was bang right about a third party situation. Have any of her predictions panned out for anyone?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 07:09:55 PM »
Her closest prediction is for contact before the end of the year and i haven't talked to my POI in months.

Paulina93

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2018, 03:15:38 PM »
How is autum rivers with timing and does what she see generally happen? I did the 5 questions for $10 with her, she gave me short answers but they were specific to my situation, are her readings usually done in short answers?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »
I read with Autumn in early November about a POI I was interested in and she saw contact in a month and a half, and said it would be a good contact, and I would be surprised by what he said etc.

Haven't gotten that contact.  I guess there is still time and she didn't seem firm on timing anyway.  But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Offline aloha

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 08:02:08 PM »
Is this the same Autumn Rivers on keen? If it is the same reader, none of her predictions came true for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 07:57:04 AM »
Have any of autumn rivers’ predictions panned out for anyone?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:12 PM »
Autumn Rivers was one of the very few psychics on Bitwine that worked for me prediction-wise and I really like her straightforward reading style. I believe she is a really gifted card reader who tells you what she sees with no negative or positive bias. In my case, she told me my ex would not contact me even though he cares about me--it's been 3 years after her prediction and yes, he hasn't contacted me. I saw here and in another forum, she gives both negative and positive outcomes so that makes her more credible (even though she too can't connect 100% with everyone).

Sadly, I have tried catching her again but she pops up only at weird and random times and the chat freezes. Has anyone been able to catch her lately?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2019, 12:50:04 PM »
I agree Autumn is hard to catch...maybe try sending her a message?

I read on the SPS forums that she was right for a few people when everyone else was wrong.

She hasn’t been right for me yet but her timing might be off, who knows

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2019, 01:16:51 PM »
She seems to be a hit or miss.  Her predictions for the end of the year for me hasn't happened so unless her timing is off her reading was.

Offline cake101

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 02:34:29 PM »
I read with her in December and nothing she said has panned out for me in the short run. Maybe the long run is more promising. But yeah my Dec. prediction she had did not happen and it was specific to Dec. so unless timing is off by a year lol it didn't happen.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 02:47:37 PM »
I posted this yesterday on another thread but I'll put it here too.  I tried Autumn Rivers and she said a bunch of random things.  It was sort of like Mattie on CP with the randomness.  One thing she said was "a man will stop by unannounced this week and bring you a gift".   I thought it was interesting because it was in between Xmas and New Years and I thought this is plausible.  It took 2 weeks and 2 days but yesterday I got a text message "Hi, are you home? can I stop by and bring you a gift?", and then it happened.   It wasn't romantic, strictly platonic, but still an amazing hit!   I used to think Bitwine was crap! 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 03:00:39 PM »
Wow super cool!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2019, 03:06:03 PM »
Now that is a prediction!  Its great that it was so random that you don't pay any mind to it when they tell you.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2019, 04:48:39 PM »
Bump for GodlyGodMate

anything