Author Topic: PPN (PsychicPowerNetwork.com)  (Read 5733 times)

PsychicWhore

PPN (PsychicPowerNetwork.com)
« on: May 27, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »
 Psychic Power Network is really popular, I don't why it does not have its own heading on the main page?  So here we go

I've read with alot of psychics on PPN, however that was at least 4yrs ago. I do vividly remember the following

GRAND CHARLOT- Fake..None of her predictions ever came thru. will string you along and push back dates Horrible

A windsong AKA Danita windsong - None of her predictions ever came thru

Willow / Spiritual Joy / Rosalea (shes on keen as rosalea)- Not accurate at all. Very nice and friendly though. her major predictions were all wrong

Katrina Hightower - Was very accurate for me, she hasnt been on ppn in years   :(

Council of angels - Another very accurate lady that hasnt been on ppn in years  :(

I've heard good things about TRISH HELM? Can anyone give any information about her/and also what is the best way to contact her? I've yet to see her online

Offline toknow

Re: PPN (PsychicPowerNetwork.com)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 02:16:56 AM »
Does anyone else get readings on this site?  Great price! I've seen a few good comments on the board about Healings by Rob...I've been thinking about calling him..any input anyone?  I never see him online though...

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »
Fluttershy,

OMG!!  Finally someone else who agrees with me about Psychic Source.  I am totally through with them.  You can convince me that there is one good psychic on that site!!  Everyone gives such glowing reviews about them, not just on here but on other psychic review sites and I just don't get it. 

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 04:57:04 AM »
anyone read with THEA WOODRUFF?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back