Author Topic: Best on Bitwine  (Read 23563 times)

Offline 88

Best on Bitwine
« on: November 05, 2018, 03:13:58 AM »
Besides Ann.. It’s impossible to get her.

Offline wishes215

Re: Best on Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 06:46:52 PM »
I like Rachel Marie

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
Autumn rivers is great but hard to catch.

josh34

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 02:44:40 AM »

I want to try Ann. Have you read with her yet? I'm kind of scared to read with her, but I want to give her a try. I've heard she's very good.

I read with Angel Readings. I can't speak of her predictions as of yet, but she definitely has a gift. She stated things she could not guess in my reading. In another review, she got a person's POI's name without any information, right off the bat. But as far as predictions go, we'll have to see.

She's really one of the few who I felt genuinely had a gift.

I tried so many on there. CindyS was great, but I couldn't tell if she was BSing or not. Who else had I tried...

CandyBarr, PixieDust, TheGoldenOracle were all terrible and wrong on quite a few things. Ari I don't think was great, but I only spoke to her once, but maybe I just hadn't connected well with her. She seemed to have trouble reading me, it felt. I can't remember anybody else off the top of my head who I've tried.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 06:16:08 AM »
I’ve tried Ann. Some future events happened within a mnth of the reading and then stopped. She says she doesn’t know when the future cards will pan out so we shall see. I think at the end of the reading she always gives a positive spin and she is not good with picking up 3rd parties. I’ve read with her twice and she gave me a positive outcome both times but I have no
Way of knowing if that’ll ever happen.

Read with angel reading. She was 50/50 on the current. She has made a major prediction which I will get to know soon enough. Will keep u posted. But she does have great reviews. She seems so sure of her predictions, Time will tell.

quote author=josh34 link=topic=3501.msg66814#msg66814 date=1543977880]

I want to try Ann. Have you read with her yet? I'm kind of scared to read with her, but I want to give her a try. I've heard she's very good.

I read with Angel Readings. I can't speak of her predictions as of yet, but she definitely has a gift. She stated things she could not guess in my reading. In another review, she got a person's POI's name without any information, right off the bat. But as far as predictions go, we'll have to see.

She's really one of the few who I felt genuinely had a gift.

I tried so many on there. CindyS was great, but I couldn't tell if she was BSing or not. Who else had I tried...

CandyBarr, PixieDust, TheGoldenOracle were all terrible and wrong on quite a few things. Ari I don't think was great, but I only spoke to her once, but maybe I just hadn't connected well with her. She seemed to have trouble reading me, it felt. I can't remember anybody else off the top of my head who I've tried.
[/quote]

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 10:27:07 PM »
Autumn Rivers is amazing!! She left me speechless after my first reading with her. She was eerily accurate and didn't say any generic stuff that could apply to anyone. I definitely recommend her!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 06:54:52 PM »
I just read with Autumn and am so glad i did.  What she told me was similar to Rachael Marie so i am thrilled.  She is on now and said she will try to be on more often. Yay!

Offline Gharle

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 09:38:28 PM »
Also read with Autumn Rivers tonight wow she was amazing

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 10:09:20 PM »
Yay! I'm so glad you guys liked Autumn Rivers, she's soooo in tune with my situation and reads my POI like a book. I've only read with her once but she's already one of my favorites :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 02:53:59 AM »
Yes i agree definitely not vague information.   I read with her once before and she was just as informative and accurate on information.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 12:16:33 AM »
Angel Readings

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 03:44:39 AM »
Angel Readings

Did any of her predictions pan out for u?

ladya

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 03:50:45 AM »
Ari is probably the single most genuine person on there. She without a doubt in my mind has psychic ability. She’s one of the few that has gotten things that are extremely specific to me and my life.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:55:18 AM by ladya »

josh34

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 06:46:29 AM »
Ari is probably the single most genuine person on there. She without a doubt in my mind has psychic ability. She’s one of the few that has gotten things that are extremely specific to me and my life.

She's been quite wrong for me. On more than one occasion. So IDK at this point. But maybe she just doesn't connect with me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 10:28:28 PM »
Okay I gotta be honest , I’ve tried autumn rivers 3 times and I don’t feel I’m gettin the same experi nice as you guys .

The first time I asked general questions and I got answers but not in depth.
The next time I paid $20 for a general read and got about 15 lines and that was it
The third time I asked 5 questions for $10 and the answers I got didn’t seem fit my situation.

I give up , maybe she just doesn’t connect with me !