Author Topic: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)  (Read 14399 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2018, 02:40:30 AM »
Six pages y’all. I couldn’t even get through one paragraph. I don’t know what everyone’s all fired up about. But there’s SIX pages of it now.  :-\ ??? :( Just an observation.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 02:44:08 AM »
Flora,

Keep tuned into this thread, for there will be much more to come.  And it is not a waste of time to read the post and read every comment.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:08:12 AM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2018, 03:04:56 AM »
Pretty,

If you did not mean to engage me, then why did you leave such a negative comment? If you had read my original post you would see that my intentions are to help Nicky by giving an honest opinion of my experience with him. Then the trolls started trolling me and disrespecting me with their comments. And all I did in return was stand up for myself and stand up for Nicky. My intentions are not to hurt Nicky. My intentions are to help him. But I was not going to let all of these trolls that are ganging up on me destroy the original intentions of my post. And I was not going to let them destroy Nicky in this forum. If you read the original post and read each and every comment you will see what is going on here. And I have a right to stand up for myself and to stand up for Nicky. I owe Nicky so much. And I owe it to myself to not allow others to walk upon or disrespect me or Nicky.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:17:10 AM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2018, 03:21:20 AM »
For the love of god, talk about argumentative and combative >:( is there a moderator here than can banish this crap and ban the IP address?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2018, 12:11:31 PM »
I’m dead  ;D ;D

Good riddance, crazy 8)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2018, 02:29:23 PM »
OMG this thread is a hot mess...someone found a thesaurus...LOL.

Offline Supafly

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2018, 03:16:17 PM »
For the love of god, talk about argumentative and combative >:( is there a moderator here than can banish this crap and ban the IP address?

LIKE (agree) LIKE  :-X

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2018, 04:03:37 PM »
Saw,

At least I have read some books in my life. You ought to try it sometime. It might help you to expand and think at a deeper level if  you educated yourself sometime. For you seem to have the book burning mindset that Marciamia has. It was people with your and and Marciamia's mindset that were responsible for the burning of the Library of Alexandra. And it was people with your and Marciamia's Nazi mindset that want to burn and destroy anything that does not conform to your narrowed thinking and narrowed paradigm in life. Perhaps after you and Marciamia burn all of the books of this world, you and Marciamia can find some witches to burn. For all of this trolling of me on this thread is tantamount to a symbolic witch burning. But this witch is fighting back
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:14:40 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2018, 04:06:58 PM »
Supafly,

A closed mind is a terrible thing to witness. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to open your mind and think for yourself sometime, instead of mindlessly agreeing with others.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:13:22 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline star1

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2018, 04:13:25 PM »
Bloody hell....  :-[

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2018, 04:20:09 PM »
Star,

Before you come to this conusion, perhaps you should read the whole thread. And if you say that you have read the whole thread, then I will test you on some of the specific points that I and others have made. For I feel that you have come to a hasty conclusion of this thread without having read everything.

Offline star1

« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »
Star,

Before you come to this conusion, perhaps you should read the whole thread. And if you say that you have read the whole thread, then I will test you on some of the specific points that I and others have made. For I feel that you have come to a hasty conclusion of this thread without having read everything.

I didn't say anything apart from "bloody hell". This is getting out of hand, now. You seem to think everyone is ganging up on you, when you are being a little defensive yourself and not very pleasant to people calling them "narcissistic" and more.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »
Star,

If you have read this whole thread, you will see that people have trolled me and attacked me throughout this thread. And I have a right to take up for myself. Moreover, I have fought everyone alone, while everyone rides the bandwagon of trying to characterize me as the exact opposite of what my original intentions were on my post. So I decided to stand up and fight for myself. And I have the right to do this.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:33:03 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2018, 04:31:51 PM »
Seriously people you posted your reviews... Now lets move on. If you feel Spiritual Love song is the real deal call them, if not then don't. If a new person has actually spoken to the reader, then post a review.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2018, 04:38:31 PM »
Bostongirl,

It is nice to finally have a very intelligent response from someone. I fully agree with you. I just wanted to post about my experience with Nicky. Then everyone started challenging me, and I fought back. But, with your one very intelligent response, I feel validated. And I feel that everything was worth it. Thank you for giving this thread balance with your very insightful response. I deeply appreciate it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:49:19 PM by LoverofLigbt »